Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-09-2019, 09:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Sorry Josephine if you felt insensivity in my intention. And the same to Gemini.

Also what those OP means?

Regards!

Trying to pass the buck, nice try.

OP (original poster).
Old 29-09-2019, 11:05 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Exactly, and there's nothing worse than someone trying to make a person feel inadequate for this want. Especially by the loved up that used to be in the same boat.

So very true.
Old 29-09-2019, 11:09 PM
Master
Feminine energy and being feminine has nothing to do with having an aura, a glow, wearing specific clothes, not about having a great body or looking like a model and so on.
Matthew Hussey is not about that either.
Old 29-09-2019, 11:33 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXGemini
I think it's human nature at least for some people to want a spouse/mate.

It absolutely is. And the qualities you're looking for are completely reasonable, and no more than you deserve.

I hope that you find your person.

Sending positive thoughts your way.
Old 30-09-2019, 12:40 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Feminine energy and being feminine has nothing to do with having an aura, a glow, wearing specific clothes, not about having a great body or looking like a model and so on.
Matthew Hussey is not about that either.

I've watched Matthew Hussey, Matthew Boggs, and Mark Ballenger videos. What my friends were talking about was my spirituality shining through that may be spooking guys away. I dress very modestly and conservatively, but I have no control over how guys may be turned off.

So am I supposed to lie when a guy ask me what church I go to? Or part of town I live, or where I work, or what I do for a living?

I've played the game of evading the question only answering the name of the church (which still gives away the denomination), of only giving a vague area and it still doesn't work or they may know of me but I don't know them which makes it worse.

Then I'm accused of being "bougie" or "stepping down". Even my twin would pull that stunt sometimes when we would have a work meeting, "Oh, are you coming to meet the little people?" I don't pull that. I don't use my title at work, and I never introduce myself in public (personally) with my title.
Old 30-09-2019, 05:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Just asking for a male friend/companion in my life to do things with and hang out with on occasion. No big whoop.

If you were in the first largest city instead of the third i would have taken you up on this. No big whoop. Not joking either.
Old 30-09-2019, 03:15 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
If you were in the first largest city instead of the third i would have taken you up on this. No big whoop. Not joking either.

Old 30-09-2019, 05:58 PM
Master
If Google is correct Chicago and New York aren't that far apart are they Well, not by US distances anyway.
Old 01-10-2019, 04:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
If Google is correct Chicago and New York aren't that far apart are they Well, not by US distances anyway.

Yeah, i didn't know whether it was Chicago or Houston. I already have a trip coming up soon. Chicago is a less than two hour plane ride. I've been there. Beautiful city.

Quote:

If you are ever in the area feel free to let me know in advance and send me a PM. If you wish for my number then send me a PM. No worries, no obligations, no rush. I'm not seeking anything but found some of what you type in relations to my experience. There is not much opportunities for me either but in my case i can see why. If you were closer i would happily give you an opportunity as a potential male friend/companion. Nothing may come of it, or maybe something will. Its a chance.
Old 01-10-2019, 01:07 PM
Experiencer

Thanks everyone. Sorry I was offline yesterday...busy day...president and vice president (my boss) add more work to my plate. Of course I can't say no, especially when it's something new and exciting to do...

ocean breeze, yes I'm in Houston, I think we just edged out Chicago this year. But I'm ready to get away from the heat, and i grew up seeing the 4 seasons.