Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 13-06-2017, 07:05 PM
Knower
Vivid dream

Two children were in my dream I had a couple of nights ago and they showed me their horrific scene of death..
i knew that I was in a different country from what I'm in now like it looked like forests in the US very different to New Zealands and it felt like Autumn (Fall) to me . I was on a sleigh with the two children boy and girl both aged between 6-8 and an old man was controlling the sleigh through forest tracks weirdly enough because it wasn't snowing but hey dreams are odd like that . I was holding onto the children tightly cause I didn't want them falling off as the sleigh was going insanely fast. As we were passing the scene of the children's death it was in slow motion I couldn't for the life of me believe what I was seeing then looking at the two kids sitting in front of me exactly the same outfits and everything as the two children that had been brutally murdered that I was seeing pass me in that moment I realized these two adorable little children who were so pure and sweet were in spirit the entire time and as I grew more awareness of what happened to them and feeling their nightmare they released from my dream like in my visionary if that makes sense, to get in detail (sorry if too graphic) the childrens death was absolutely horrible i remember feeling sick looking at it the little boy had literally been pushed throuhh a fence post through his stomach and the little girl was next to nothing like in pieces I just wanted to cry. After the childrens spirits left i could still hear the little boy tell me you must get away from the old man he is no good he is leading me to the wrong place. He was their killer all along and I was deceived by his gracefulness. Initially the old man was taking me and these children to an awesome outdoor adventure camp, in my dream I rolled off the sleigh on one sharp corner into thick grass and hid for a while then ran to find a vehicle which my ex partner was in to help me.
As I first woke from this dream I got "past life" right away but as I started to think of my dream more I've gotten more confused what it's all about. Was it the two children's spirit talking to me through dreams? or was it from my past life? was I being shown what happened to my children? Because it's like my spirit guides whispered past life to me as I woke up. But of course my physical mind loves to start analyzing things lol. I really had to share this somewhere as it's stuck with me to figure out
Old 14-06-2017, 11:44 PM
Newbie ;)

You are strongly connected to this event. Your guides are suggesting that you write this down in a journal and try not to analyse it with your human brain. Subconsciously, you know why you needed to see this. It relates to emotions that you are feeling in this lifetime, ones that are causing a blockage and preventing you from moving forward. It is entirely possible that you aren't even aware that this affected you. You will get your answers at exactly the right time, when you are ready for it. Hope this helps! :)
Old 20-06-2017, 12:39 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel_Wings
You are strongly connected to this event. Your guides are suggesting that you write this down in a journal and try not to analyse it with your human brain. Subconsciously, you know why you needed to see this. It relates to emotions that you are feeling in this lifetime, ones that are causing a blockage and preventing you from moving forward. It is entirely possible that you aren't even aware that this affected you. You will get your answers at exactly the right time, when you are ready for it. Hope this helps! :)
Thank you so much, funny you say that as i did write it down in my journal right away :) my guides tell me its past life that i needed to be aware of
Old 20-06-2017, 01:56 AM
Suspended
This is saying your man is a problem, or a man you are starting to get to know is a problem; & is going to lead you astray & harm your spiritual guides who are tightly merged as one with you