Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-04-2017, 12:14 AM
Knower
Eyes of the astral to projection to F.A.P (False Awakening Projection)

02/22/16
I laid down and took a nap, after waking from the nap, I just laid there debating if I should stay or get up (staid). I then started counting down from 50 to 1, nothing happened so I laid there debating again ( not knowing I was already out, but just sitting there in my body). So while laying there still debating I hear someone downstairs, thought Maybe it was the dog (tied down). But then whoever it was started coming up the steps, at this time I turned my head (Astral) towards the door waiting for the being, as they were getting closer. Then suddenly a dark figure scurries ( on all fours) into the room and hides under my small table. I can barely see him, but it's a little boy, drawn back a bit I close my left eye (astral), so that I wouldn't see him, making it a little easier for me to interact with him (without fear). He seemed a bit scared and worried. Then he spoke to me, I could barely make out his words, because he was so soft spoken, but he asked me for help; he said he lost his sister. I said OK what is your sister name? He told me, but again he was soft spoken I couldn't make it out. So instead I tried asking his name, only getting the same result. So I just said OK I'll help you find her. At this point I turned my head (Astral) and proceeded to do the rope technique, I was almost to the ceiling but I got cocky and started rush pulling, at which point I lost control and started floating back down to my body. I tried to regain control and started thinking about floating up again but it didn't work, so I just staid there watch the ceiling get farther away. When I was back in body I looked back over to talk to the little boy, bit he was gone

F.A.P (false awakening projection)

Instead I heard more noise downstairs, it was alot of people this time. Then suddenly I was floating over my steps trying to sneak down to see who it was. I then noticed from the voices that it was my gf family. Then someone started coming up the steps, so I hurried trying to float back up the steps; they were almost upon me so I started kicking in the air, and slowly but surely I made it back up and back to my body. Then I heard the person say I'm going upstairs to get them ( it was her father). Then I had a thought to scare him, so I rolled back out of body towards my small table. So I waited on him to enter, when he rounded the corner I threw air punches at him saying something along the lines of buggety buggety boo, he laughed and said you want some juice. I said aw yeah sure, he said it's downstairs. Then he pointed toward the bed saying what about her? I said sure if you can wake her. Then I woke up for real and everything was quiet.

02/23/16 FA

I woke up to my girlfriend coming home, she was yelling at the dog, my guess is she pooped all on the floor. Then she came upstairs and woke me saying did I make the f**king tea she started throwing cereal at me in the bed cause I didn't make any tea. Then I woke up for real, to her ringing the doorbell. She yelled at the dog cause she did poop on the floor and I went downstairs and I winded up running arrends getting her phone back on and getting cranberry juice.