Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 26-05-2014, 01:42 AM
Knower
More different pics of orbs

Ok, just when I had thought I had seen it all, just orbs first of all since I have never seen them before in my own pictures, and then multitudes of orbs, strange ribbon shapes orbs, something new happens. I don't know anything about fairies and such. I don't even know what they are but I am beginning to wonder if my orb pics are just that. Two days ago I recorded a really neat video while I was just videoing my orbs or so I thought. Tonight, while I was recording my usual orb videos there was a beautiful flashing orb. It didn't flash like that once but several times. I am now waiting for it to upload since it was almost 30 minute long. Don't worry I wont share all 30 minutes but I would like everyone to see it. Its really cute and beautiful at the same time. :) It moves slowly and seems to dance and continuously flashes. Its so stunning. As soon as it uploads and I can edit I will share it. If I could share just a screenshot of it I would but it needs to be in video format. Thanks for taking the time to read my post :)
Old 26-05-2014, 03:08 AM
Administrator
Hello

I am looking forwards to seeing this. I have worked with so many pictures over the years. There is so much variations on what we can capture at times, and I have had "experts" lol try and debunk or re create some of mine. TO no avail.

Lynn
Old 26-05-2014, 03:20 AM
Knower
Great Lynn, am so looking forward to someone looking forward to seeing it...lol Its crazy when you see then and don't know what to think. I will probably try to show a snipit of it tomorrow.
Old 26-05-2014, 03:25 AM
Administrator
Hello

You can always E Mail me the full file if you would like to. I view things and delete them right off.....I value trust in the work I do above all else.

Lynn
Old 26-05-2014, 04:56 AM
Knower
Then I will probably do that Lynn. Its not that I don't trust people but sometimes I videotape for a while before it gets interesting. So I hate to have people sit for minutes before it gets to the good stuff. I just videoed about 30 minutes and I would say probably about 20 minutes of it was interesting to me and maybe only 6 minutes were only interesting to the public. See what I mean?
Old 26-05-2014, 05:01 AM
Knower
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW_...JdW-0_LUMS2q7Q

Let me know what you think. I am totally new to this but feel like I have a lot to offer
Old 26-05-2014, 01:39 PM
Knower
I don't know what I was thinking. That isn't the new one...duh.
Old 26-05-2014, 03:03 PM
Administrator
Hello

I just watched "Dad's Journey" and it was so odd that it would not at first open, then it froze the computer screen, gave me an error message about "Flash Media Player" and permissions. I was not using that format to view. Now that could be the computer looking for fixes, but what happened next was not. I will PM you as that video was not "dust" .

Lynn
Old 27-05-2014, 06:08 PM
kenowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I just watched "Dad's Journey" and it was so odd that it would not at first open, then it froze the computer screen, gave me an error message about "Flash Media Player" and permissions. I was not using that format to view. Now that could be the computer looking for fixes, but what happened next was not. I will PM you as that video was not "dust" .

Lynn

That's what happens when your computer is not up-to-date
Old 27-05-2014, 08:18 PM
Knower
YEA! I finally got it uploaded from my phone
AND edited! Now I am just waiting on it to upload to YouTube!