Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-04-2012, 06:11 PM
lil_Jean

Sociopaths, Narcissists, and Twin Flames

I was looking for some information on sociopaths and twin flames and didn't really find a whole lot. What are your thoughts on sociopaths, narcissists, and twin flames? Is is possible for a sociopath or narcissist to have a twin flame? And what would happen if these beings were to meet?!?!?!
Old 11-04-2012, 06:53 PM
Super Moderator
I think anyone and everyone has a twin flame. I don't believe you will meet them and have a successful reunion if you have other strong emotional or psychological issues to work out first. That may come in another life time.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:12 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_Jean
I was looking for some information on sociopaths and twin flames and didn't really find a whole lot. What are your thoughts on sociopaths, narcissists, and twin flames? Is is possible for a sociopath or narcissist to have a twin flame? And what would happen if these beings were to meet?!?!?!

Beautiful Life posted something here not so long ago which you may find interesting.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ht=narcissists
Old 11-04-2012, 07:45 PM
Master

Well, we joke about twin flames and narcissism, but a true narcissist would not be able to have a healthy relationship with anyone..especially a twin flame. It would force him/her to have to totally look at himself, and he would likely blame the twin for all sorts of interesting things.

I'm writing a character who is an actual narcissist, so I've done a lot of study on this one. Just not from a twin flame perspective.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:59 PM
lil_Jean

Kay so the reason I asked. The person I think may be my TF I feel may have sociopathic tendencies. I grew up with a father who had sociopathic tendencies, so I do know what they are like. I also sometimes... having grown up in a household like that... have the same tendencies. My (maybe) TF always tells people he is scared to death of me but something keeps drawing him to me and I to him. An unexplainable force/bond/connection whatever you want to call it. When we are together, it seems we start to have feelings and emotions that we never had before and bond on astrological levels but then we always end up parting ways. Is it possible that he is my TF? And if so, does that mean that the bad I see in him is also in me? That's why we meet every now and then because we need to fix that "sociopathic/narcissist" in us?

I don't search him out. I know that 100%! So if I think he's a sociopath and has shown stalker tendencies... is it possible he searches me out? That I can prove false too. For years he would tell friends to have me call him or would ask for my number but I didn't and ran! For six years. Then just poof! He was back in my life. I found him. He said he had just stopped looking for me and I believe that to be true. He is also a pathological liar and very maniputalive as a sociopath would be.

Thoughts?
Old 11-04-2012, 08:01 PM
lil_Jean

and im not even going to get into all the things i get blamed for lol and vice versus. when we met 14 years ago he was a different person. im having a hard time shaking that image of him although i dont believe that person to be there any longer.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:05 PM
lil_Jean

I have also come to peace with the fact that we can't be together. I am working on a relationship with someone else very close to me that is similar to my TF 14 years ago. I would call him my near twin if I had to make that label. I'm sad about it and happy all the same. I question it so much because I wonder if he will keep popping into my life as a TF would do and how to prepare myself for that now that I want to pursue something serious with my "near twin."

At this point in our journey I feel him wanting me to beg him to come back as I left him. He is doing things and making them apparent to me to try and make me jealous. I can feel hes unhappy and it is almost to an extent keeping me from happiness. If that makes sense? Because I am happy but like a little something way deep hidden that feels like it isn't mine. I dunno. I feel crazy for saying that. He is denying our connection. I just keep beggin him to never come back. I want to be with my "near twin" and I can't say no to TF. My "near twin" is gone we are physically separated and now is opportune for me to grow and develope into what I need to do to move on from my TF.

We are also in a who's won what battle. He took my "near twin" or ex boyfriend from right before my relationship with TF from me physically. (long story) And I am friends with his ex-girlfriend he dated before me. I see that's sociopathic if you look from the outside in... comparing who's won what. I also know it is very common for TF to go back to their prior relationships when the TF relationship doesn't work for comfort. We both have done this off and on throughout the months we've tried dating.

Don't judge me! I wanna be better!
Old 12-04-2012, 12:53 AM
Master
Read here for my experiences with a Near-Twin Narcissist (or at least with someone who is so naive that they don't grasp at all what they are actually doing)... She could be Borderline actually now that I read that article.
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain
Old 12-04-2012, 01:08 AM
imabeliever

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
Well, we joke about twin flames and narcissism, but a true narcissist would not be able to have a healthy relationship with anyone..especially a twin flame. It would force him/her to have to totally look at himself, and he would likely blame the twin for all sorts of interesting things.

I'm writing a character who is an actual narcissist, so I've done a lot of study on this one. Just not from a twin flame perspective.

Gypsy, i always thought a narcissist blames themselves for everything....because they find themselves so important they tend to take blame for everything, whereupon someone who is borderline personality tends to blame all others instead of themselves???
Old 12-04-2012, 12:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by imabeliever
Gypsy, i always thought a narcissist blames themselves for everything....because they find themselves so important they tend to take blame for everything, whereupon someone who is borderline personality tends to blame all others instead of themselves???

Narcissistic Personality Disorder: Here is the link in wikipedia. It provides a decent overview.

I have met one and possibly 2 of them. External locusts of control. It's always someone else's fault because they can't handle their own flaws, and you are right, they are very sensitive. They just always twist it around so they aren't "wrong."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcisist

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narciss...ality_disorder