Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 07-10-2010, 05:59 PM
Lindsey89

Exclamation What's going on with me?

This has been going on for years. Since I was a kid. I'm not sure if it's astral projection or what. But i'm scared. The first time it happend I remember walking up and down my street. No one looked at me and it felt like I was dreaming but I knew I wasn't. I remember I got tired of walking and so I went litterally THREW my front door and walked threw my bedroom wall and laid into myself and I woke up...... I was totally freaked!

And its been like that ever since. Today was the worst. I was laying down taking a nap with my kids and i was at this place where they had like red and yellow banners everywhere or something and they drove these odd vehicles like i dont know where and then all of a sudden i was being rushed back.. like usual.. and i couldnt wake up.. my eyes were closed but i was awake and i could see stuff and myself laying down and when i laid down i tried to move and i couldnt... then all of a sudden i was rushed to a woods or forest. and i was running after this wolf who i think saw me but im not sure then i came back... and i just cant wake up i have to try to hard to move.. like im aware of everything my eyes are shut its hard to open them and i think im dead... :\ can someone please HELP! it scares me.. if i know this is whats happening then i wont fread so much..

also sometimes i'm in this place that doesnt exsist... its too sunny and too pretty to be real.

am i just dreaming? it doesnt feel like it.

oh and... sometimes its like i know things are going to happen.. and i've had so many encounters with i swear there ghosts. i notice people on the street no one els does. should i get help?? its getting to the point of crazy and i cant handle it.. i need someone to talk to but i dont want to get professional help bcuz what if they wanna run test or put me on drugs? i dont want that.. sorry if i sound crazy i swear im not!

one more thing... They seem to be getting more real.. when i touch things i actually touch them.. i dont just pass threw like i did as i posted up there ^^ but when i feel like im being pulled back i just idk pop? maybe back into my room or body

Last edited by Lindsey89 : 07-10-2010 at 06:13 PM.
Old 07-10-2010, 07:09 PM
Master
Lindsay... It can be quite distrubing and frightening to experience these things without understanding what's happening to you and how to handle it.

I suggest you learn more about astral projection so you can not only be more comfortable with out-of-body experiences, but actually learn to use your natural capacity for it in a positive and fun way.

My favorite book on the subject is "The Secret of The Soul" by William Buhlman. You will find other resources at: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3783

Learning more will help you very much, I'm sure.

Xan

Last edited by Xan : 07-10-2010 at 07:15 PM.
Old 07-10-2010, 11:49 PM
Lindsey89

Xan
Thank you! but the thing is.. is i dont try to do this... it just happens to me.. a lot actually.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:00 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey89
Xan
Thank you! but the thing is.. is i dont try to do this... it just happens to me.. a lot actually.
Well, what you're experiencing certainly sounds like the classic Spontaneous OBE.

Let me tell you this, in all the times that you've had this happen to you... you've returned to yourself safe and sound. :)

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with you either.

Why not try to embrace this new found experience?
But start with baby steps... start with going around your house.
Become comfortable with that, then move outwards. :)

You're lucky... some people would give their left arm to be able to do what you're doing by accident. :)
Old 08-10-2010, 01:23 AM
Lindsey89

ok. i'll try to embrabce it! its hard though because i cant controll where i go... i jsut go here there like boom boom boom! sometimes 2 places... is there a book or anything that can help me figure out how to stay put untill im comfortable with it?
Old 08-10-2010, 02:10 AM
iolite

Lindsey..

Robert Bruce has some books on astral travels. You should check out his website too: astraldynamics[dot]com. He talks about astral travel and what you might encounter on the astral plane. Another favorite book(s) of mine is the Oversoul 7 Trilogy: The Education of Oversoul 7, The Further Education of Oversoul 7 and Oversoul 7 and the Museum of Time by Jane Roberts.
Old 08-10-2010, 02:14 AM
Lindsey89

iolite,
Thank you so much im going out tomorrow to go look for these books. starting at the library they have a lot about this topic. i browsed once but was w my friends i told them what was going on n they said i was crazy so i didnt get one. but thankyou!
Old 08-10-2010, 02:18 AM
Master
Gee, Lindsey, you've had this happening since you were a kid and you've never talked to anybody about it? That's amazing. IF this is true, you're probably choosing to try and contain it because you fear it. Now that you have people who know what the heck you're going through here, you may find your fears diminishing very slowly. It's because of the fear that you can't control it, most likely. Feeling isolated can make things feel more scary.
Old 08-10-2010, 02:30 AM
Lindsey89

Silvergirl,
I've talked to only my mom recently in the past few years, when it started to happen more often. What's happening to me is true. I'm not intirely sure what you ment by IFthis is true. If you're meaning is if i'm making this up im not. (sorry if i missinterpreted you meaning.) I just learned about astral projection a few years ago. but didnt really know what it was untill i started doing research. And the reason as to not telling anyone is simple. When i tried to bring it up to my parents they just said ghosts are not real end of story. i tried a few times but never got very far. But i am still confused. And i really like the support thats here. Even after today i feel a bit better about it. It was getting to the point of me not wanting to sleep.

It happens more when im hot. i dont know if that has anything to do with it but thats when i notice it happening more.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:39 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey89
ok. i'll try to embrabce it! its hard though because i cant controll where i go... i jsut go here there like boom boom boom! sometimes 2 places... is there a book or anything that can help me figure out how to stay put untill im comfortable with it?
Learning to control where you go is part and parcel of the process.

The trick is to keep a tight control on your thoughts and emotions.
Once you master that, you'll be able to shift from place to place with relative ease. :)

I'll give you an example...
Some people, especially Robert Bruce, refer to an experience which he calls "The Astral Wind".
Basically, this "wind" or "pulling" comes from seemingly out of nowhere, which moves you to somewhere else.
Well, this event does not come from nowhere... it comes about due to your random thoughts and emotions.
Because, remember, this place we go to while out of body is very sensitive to thoughts and emotion. What you're experiencing and where you find yourself is DIRECTLY related to what you're thinking and feeling.

So we keep a tight grip on those two things to keep from getting "blown" around. :)

Last edited by Xanth : 08-10-2010 at 03:42 PM.