Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-01-2023, 11:54 AM
Master
Karma and death

Would it be safe to say all karma (eating,cooking,drugs, person to person) is served when the person dies- a sort of end to end game thingy where by their obligations to karma is fulfilled by their death(fire or naturally?) there a hard working , patience is needed and threshold for all ways of dying…

Plus we say naturally is peaceful when in fact their soul could be breaking- it’s breaking a little bit…

I know I have karma from eating meat, while chickens, buds of drugs I dabbled for a while - even alcohol- the fruit of a tree etc

Just I don’t have the patience to die and don’t believe I should put all in that hard work when devoted to pain and suffering??? But on the other hand my karma would of been served so I do have patience for that chicken, that fruit of a tree etc

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 08-05-2023, 10:43 PM
I did a search for ''Karma'' in the Title.
This youtube at 56:17 has a fabulous definition of Karma ...it is Bashar's take.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lOHuqDbpoc&t=413s

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-05-2023, 03:18 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
I know I have karma from ...
You don't know that. You believe that.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 09-05-2023, 06:51 AM
Master

I have to agree with Inavalan.
Old 09-05-2023, 09:52 AM
Administrator
Why would you have karma from eating meat? that would suggest that people from generations ago are all serving karma.
It is not correct

Namaste
Old 09-05-2023, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
You don't know that. You believe that.
Thank you! I didn't catch that! Yes!
Short version of link...He says karma is about balance ---say, if you had many lives doing bad things,
then you realize, "That was bad, I'm going to change. I'm going to stop it." No more karma.

He says, We do not have to exp something we did to another, ''Unless we chose to."
And naturally, he says karma is not punishment...all about balance.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-05-2023, 12:31 PM
Master

I agree with NativeSpirit.
Old 09-05-2023, 01:48 PM
Master

Karma just means action. The principle of karma is simply this - actions have consequences. Why do people make so much fuss about karma?
Old 09-05-2023, 02:26 PM
Pathfinder

I have a friend who used to be vegan. He was deep into veganism and he wanted to "convert" me. We talked a lot about the benefits of both tendencies and he talked about Karma, souls, and the feelings of animals. I replied with the feelings of plants; we know that plants react to emotions, regardless if they are strong or soft, positive or negative.

I told him that this reaction told us that plants are sentient beings. They do not process or communicate the same way we do, but that does not mean that they can't. Scientists seek for life on other planets based on carbon like us, and they haven't found any. But that does not mean that it is not possible to have life-based on another element, it means that we do not know how it can be achieved.

So, I said that with that concept, plants hurt and suffer when they are processed for food, life is beautiful but it is both cruel and violent. You can't exist without causing harm. So like Native I think that it would mean that everyone has bad karma, like the "green mile": "everyone of us owe a life".

But I also like the idea of the Buddhists, when they ask for forgiveness for all the damage they do when they live one more day on this planet. (of course, it does not go like that, it's my perception) so I believe that when I pray I should ask for the souls of all creation. Planst and Animals as they are the most innocent victims of man's stupidity.

Also, I believe that the karma that I could have is resolved by these acts of prayer and avopiding violence
Old 09-05-2023, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris
Karma just means action. The principle of karma is simply this - actions have consequences.
Oh, right....He said that, too....that is the real, orig meaning...that's all, yes. Thank you.

And I also agree with Native spirit.
Now, in the book that was highly recommended, channeled to Tony Stubbs,
"An Ascension Handbook" - SO much is explained about this whole creation! This is one great book.
I see I bought in 2014. :)

From memory he speaks about groups of souls that agree to being used as food.
I mean, don't we all have our place or jobs in the scheme of things?
It made sense to me when I read it. I may be able to find the quote.