Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 27-07-2016, 12:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Namaste Moonglow

Mrs Greenslade hasn't been shopping yet but the ingredients are on the list so there's something to look forwards to.

I kiss the good old days sometimes when we could cut each other some slack or at least people didn't take offense so easily. Political correctness puts people into a mindset where they're too ready to take umbrage sometimes. It's kind of sad because they miss the undertones that tell of a familiarity with others and as such it's another layer of disconnection that doesn't need to be there. I suppose we're all looking for connections with others while disconnecting, we use the 'wrong' words or they don't have 'our' meaning, or they're not put across in a way that's acceptable. Humans are crazy creatures.

It's actually crazy. There's more and more evidence coming through that history wasn't what everyone thought it was, that the current accepted dates should be pushed back but there seems to be deliberate attempts to subdue anything that doesn't conform to the current norms. One archaeologist found remains in a cave that were dated back to 16,000 years ago if I remember, but when it came to light they destroyed her career.

Yeah I've seen some YouTubes and read some information on America's ancient culture. The Vikings having been there before Columbus is more common than people would imagine and they've found quite a few Viking settlements. Some say they buried treasure there after the pope and the king of France decided to slaughter them - which is where Friday 13th came from. There's some pretty amazing stuff coming through that doesn't seem to find its way through to the mainstream but how more amazing would mankind's history be if it did? It doesn't make sense.

The Hopi Indians are worth checking out, they have a long and Spiritual history that would blow your socks off. I remember looking at some of the studies that were done on their cities and the architecture is amazing. They were very much into astronomical alignments too and the knew Sirius was a binary star, which wasn't discovered until the invention of the telescope. Many of their religious beliefs have echoes of so many other cultures and their architecture used a lot of Sacred Geometry. They knew about Pythagorean mathematics and the Golden Mean.

It's pretty crazy, people are trying to be 'just like Spirit' but they saddle themselves with beliefs, concepts and the like where I don't think Spirit would. The Universe simply allows and doesn't collect any excess baggage on the Journey, it just flies free on the Journey. Just like balance. Balance is only needed when there is this or that, but when that's not the way it is? Those waves still run through us, we are energy vibrating so our nature is a wave and the energies around us are waves too. There's no need for balance, all we have to do is ride those waves the best we can and become aerodynamic - and not put things in opposition to each other.

We create our own monsters and they come in various shapes and forms, but then how can you truly enjoy the freedom if you've never had anything to be free of?

Namaste Greenslade,

In many ways people in general need to lighten up on each other. A simple gest can end up in a brawl, at times. I don't know why it seems some are getting so touchy. Something to pay attention to and listen to what is sensed.

I work in a kitchen as a cook and the banters still go on. At times just a stress release, but even then have to be aware what may be considered stepping over the line.

Correctness seems to vary when it comes to social settings and suppose there are those tha hold certain standards that they don't like being poked at.

Can agree though would help to cut each other some slack. Also respect each other and be just a bit more open to other views. Wonder how much this would make a change.

History has been manipulated so much it does have me wonder just how much we have lost. One "civilization" overcoming another and instead of learning and cooperating with each other, what doesn't "fit" into the conquering culture got destroyed or lost. Pity really, for I feel in many ways the western cultures set themselves back many years if not centuries in the process and in many ways a sense of mistrust has been created.

Loss of knowledge lost and those tales and skills passed on from father to son and daughter to mother lost or hidden with in smaller groups.

Reflecting our loss and to me at times confusion. It seems in some respect in some ways lost the way to walk with the Earth and Universe and instead try to dominate with in some groups.

So, reflecting some of my out look on it.

The balance for me is finding ways to ride with it. The this or that are just part and with in it, but neither is trying to dominate.

What now comes to mind is let go of even that idea. Allow what may come to come and do the best to work with it.

Yes, notice the energy exchanges at play. This is what has been going on with me for quite some time. It is helpful to have it reflected back to ride with the waves.
To see that in the whole scope of it nothing is really lost, so what is there to fear?

Thank you
Old 27-07-2016, 07:31 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Namaste Greenslade,

In many ways people in general need to lighten up on each other. A simple gest can end up in a brawl, at times. I don't know why it seems some are getting so touchy. Something to pay attention to and listen to what is sensed.

I work in a kitchen as a cook and the banters still go on. At times just a stress release, but even then have to be aware what may be considered stepping over the line.

Correctness seems to vary when it comes to social settings and suppose there are those tha hold certain standards that they don't like being poked at.

Can agree though would help to cut each other some slack. Also respect each other and be just a bit more open to other views. Wonder how much this would make a change.

History has been manipulated so much it does have me wonder just how much we have lost. One "civilization" overcoming another and instead of learning and cooperating with each other, what doesn't "fit" into the conquering culture got destroyed or lost. Pity really, for I feel in many ways the western cultures set themselves back many years if not centuries in the process and in many ways a sense of mistrust has been created.

Loss of knowledge lost and those tales and skills passed on from father to son and daughter to mother lost or hidden with in smaller groups.

Reflecting our loss and to me at times confusion. It seems in some respect in some ways lost the way to walk with the Earth and Universe and instead try to dominate with in some groups.

So, reflecting some of my out look on it.

The balance for me is finding ways to ride with it. The this or that are just part and with in it, but neither is trying to dominate.

What now comes to mind is let go of even that idea. Allow what may come to come and do the best to work with it.

Yes, notice the energy exchanges at play. This is what has been going on with me for quite some time. It is helpful to have it reflected back to ride with the waves.
To see that in the whole scope of it nothing is really lost, so what is there to fear?

Thank you
I was reading about how we're losing or connections to ourselves and others and that we're stumbling about trying to find something to connect with. Anything. It's quite natural for people to want to connect, it's like the homing instinct in nature but what what we can find to connect to isn't must use to us. This makes sense in this context because if we were connected to each other then the banter would be just banter and there would be no room for political correctness - we'd know when to have banter or not. When I was in the RAF we had Jocks, Geordies, Taffies and Micks but all of that's gone now in the face of political correctness, back then it was part of the bonding ritual. Luckily this town isn't any kind of politically correct, there's something to be said for living in a goldfish bowl.

At the end of the day there's only one question we have to ask ourselves - "What do I want to Live with?" I don't take offense, that's my choice and when others go too far it's still my choice. I don't want to Live with that, there's too much of it going on anyway. You wonder how much a little respect would make a change, well the Universe is a reflection of you. It may take some time - this is a density after all - but it will happen.

I often wonder how different the world would have been if civilisations had cooperated instead of conquered. Early in their history the Mayans had city states with their own kings and their cooperation formed the building blocks for their civilisations. They built networks of roads through the vast jungles for the cultural and trade exchanges and their civilisations grew from there. Sometimes one city state would conquer another but they didn't destroy their culture, they adopted it into their own. The Spanish changed all that, not only did they conquer they systematically and deliberately destroyed the entire culture completely as if to wipe it from the face of the earth. Nowadays we're doing the same thing, so much culture has been lost in the middle east that we'll never have again, and we so easily forget the heritage they have given us. History repeats itself and those that obviously haven't learned from it are doomed.

And so we conquer the earth, or at least put ourselves in that mindset and lose our connections with it. We lose our mother, that which gave us Life and sustains us and we still don't listen when she reacts to remind us of how small we really are.

The Universe simply allows and everything just is, we should do the same and when we do there's no need to worry too much about a balance. Sometimes you're happy and sometimes sad, what you are at the time is the way it and when you become OK with it, it becomes OK with you.

If anything is lost it's because we think it is. Things and people come and go in our Lives as we come and go in theirs but that's only temporary, as we have our Journey they have theirs and there will always come a time when Paths cross once again. If there's one thing Life has taught me, that is it. The fear is fear of the unknown, when they're not here with us it's natural to be worried or fear for their welfare. As they say, "All things must pass" and that includes fear.

As always Moonglow, you're vert welcome.
Old 27-07-2016, 11:24 PM
Master
Quote:
I was reading about how we're losing or connections to ourselves and others and that we're stumbling about trying to find something to connect with. Anything. It's quite natural for people to want to connect, it's like the homing instinct in nature but what what we can find to connect to isn't must use to us. This makes sense in this context because if we were connected to each other then the banter would be just banter and there would be no room for political correctness - we'd know when to have banter or not. When I was in the RAF we had Jocks, Geordies, Taffies and Micks but all of that's gone now in the face of political correctness, back then it was part of the bonding ritual. Luckily this town isn't any kind of politically correct, there's something to be said for living in a goldfish bowl.

At the end of the day there's only one question we have to ask ourselves - "What do I want to Live with?" I don't take offense, that's my choice and when others go too far it's still my choice. I don't want to Live with that, there's too much of it going on anyway. You wonder how much a little respect would make a change, well the Universe is a reflection of you. It may take some time - this is a density after all - but it will happen.

I often wonder how different the world would have been if civilisations had cooperated instead of conquered. Early in their history the Mayans had city states with their own kings and their cooperation formed the building blocks for their civilisations. They built networks of roads through the vast jungles for the cultural and trade exchanges and their civilisations grew from there. Sometimes one city state would conquer another but they didn't destroy their culture, they adopted it into their own. The Spanish changed all that, not only did they conquer they systematically and deliberately destroyed the entire culture completely as if to wipe it from the face of the earth. Nowadays we're doing the same thing, so much culture has been lost in the middle east that we'll never have again, and we so easily forget the heritage they have given us. History repeats itself and those that obviously haven't learned from it are doomed.

And so we conquer the earth, or at least put ourselves in that mindset and lose our connections with it. We lose our mother, that which gave us Life and sustains us and we still don't listen when she reacts to remind us of how small we really are.

The Universe simply allows and everything just is, we should do the same and when we do there's no need to worry too much about a balance. Sometimes you're happy and sometimes sad, what you are at the time is the way it and when you become OK with it, it becomes OK with you.

If anything is lost it's because we think it is. Things and people come and go in our Lives as we come and go in theirs but that's only temporary, as we have our Journey they have theirs and there will always come a time when Paths cross once again. If there's one thing Life has taught me, that is it. The fear is fear of the unknown, when they're not here with us it's natural to be worried or fear for their welfare. As they say, "All things must pass" and that includes fear.

As always Moonglow, you're vert welcome.

Namaste,

You know similar thoughts have gone through my mind in regards to losing our connections. The thought also brings that it seems many have lost a sense of center. Looking outward and placing these as something far out or take years of practice to obtain. If one finds comfort in this, that's all right, but what seems to occur that what was searched for is right here, right now.

We are never really separate from it, but our thinking and what is projected out and with in does affect how one may interact with it. Where I feel this is at times what may trip "us" up and gets reflected in either cooperation or division.

Much like political correctness. Whoes politics are being termed correct?
I get not letting another roll over another and when it is with hateful intent this is harmful and should not be tolerated, IMO.

But, in some manner can go overboard and what may have had intention of protecting end up causing more discourse and discomfort because then people get confused as to how to interact.

I think most people have the intelligence enough to know between disrespect and respect.

It is shame that destruction was chosen over cooperation by some cultures. I wonder that if the Spanish, French, English, and later American governments at the time choose not to learn and adopt some of the medical, architectural, and even perhaps spiritual knowledge of the native tribes how far "western" culture would be. But, can only speculate upon this now.

But, still with in the consciousness and in some ways what was once thought lost is being found and remembered again, while yes other things have passed on.

Seems we are still "stuck" in those tendencies. Some choose to cooperate, while others choose to try and rule and conquer. Reflected in many aspect of the global cultures and interactions.

Entered into our consciousness and seems as long as it is allowed and/or propagated in some ways by "us", then the universe will allow it,IMO.

Which impacts us and connects us whether it be in the emotions felt and/or in what action is felt needed to take. At times even sorting what is mine to do and what is for another to do. Which to me is part of the connections and cooperation that can occur.

Everyone and everything gives something to life and gives it meaning. Which would venture to say are the reflections noticed and the connections felt.

Last edited by Moonglow : 28-07-2016 at 01:17 AM.
Old 28-07-2016, 12:29 AM
Ascender
Great Lessons here :) Definitely there for you to look at and learn from.

Giving thanks to "all" for showing us the way - Bless them

"Step into the fire of self-discovery. This fire will not burn you. It will only burn what you are not" Mooji

" And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of life?"

Jesus Christ

Old 28-07-2016, 01:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mArIya
Great Lessons here :) Definitely there for you to look at and learn from.

Giving thanks to "all" for showing us the way - Bless them

"Step into the fire of self-discovery. This fire will not burn you. It will only burn what you are not" Mooji

Hi mArIva,

Thank you for your reflections.

Blesisings
Old 29-07-2016, 10:43 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Namaste,

You know similar thoughts have gone through my mind in regards to losing our connections. The thought also brings that it seems many have lost a sense of center. Looking outward and placing these as something far out or take years of practice to obtain. If one finds comfort in this, that's all right, but what seems to occur that what was searched for is right here, right now.

We are never really separate from it, but our thinking and what is projected out and with in does affect how one may interact with it. Where I feel this is at times what may trip "us" up and gets reflected in either cooperation or division.

Much like political correctness. Whoes politics are being termed correct?
I get not letting another roll over another and when it is with hateful intent this is harmful and should not be tolerated, IMO.

But, in some manner can go overboard and what may have had intention of protecting end up causing more discourse and discomfort because then people get confused as to how to interact.

I think most people have the intelligence enough to know between disrespect and respect.

It is shame that destruction was chosen over cooperation by some cultures. I wonder that if the Spanish, French, English, and later American governments at the time choose not to learn and adopt some of the medical, architectural, and even perhaps spiritual knowledge of the native tribes how far "western" culture would be. But, can only speculate upon this now.

But, still with in the consciousness and in some ways what was once thought lost is being found and remembered again, while yes other things have passed on.

Seems we are still "stuck" in those tendencies. Some choose to cooperate, while others choose to try and rule and conquer. Reflected in many aspect of the global cultures and interactions.

Entered into our consciousness and seems as long as it is allowed and/or propagated in some ways by "us", then the universe will allow it,IMO.

Which impacts us and connects us whether it be in the emotions felt and/or in what action is felt needed to take. At times even sorting what is mine to do and what is for another to do. Which to me is part of the connections and cooperation that can occur.

Everyone and everything gives something to life and gives it meaning. Which would venture to say are the reflections noticed and the connections felt.
Namaste Moonglow

There are a couple of sayings that sum this up nicely - "You are the answer looking for the question" and "This is a Journey to Self.". We are the answer, everything happens as a result of us - our Life/Soul Path as chosen by us before we incarnate, our actions, deeds and thoughts.... All 'designed' to ask the question "Who Am I?" A Soul in self-imposed amnesia. What comes next is a Journey to Self, the Journey to understand that question - the Journey to understand who and what we are and the interaction in whatever shape or form that takes shows us that.

Politics are never correct because they are external to us, adopting them places an extra layer of separation from ourselves as we disconnect from what's inside that could have guided us. Just one simple thought changes it - "How will they take what I'm saying?"

Hateful intent is usually motivated by the need to invoke a reaction which starts an energy system, and it's that energy system some people need like a drug. When we react, when we don't tolerate it that we're playing into their hands and we're giving them what they need. When we don't react but respond that we step out of the energy system before it even starts. "You're ugly." "You do realise, of course, that your words are a reflection of yourself and nobody else." Most people are supposed to know the difference between respect and disrespect but usually they expect what they won't give to you, it's their way of feeling superior. The best way to counteract that is to not feel inferior and remember that they can't make you feel anything unless you allow them to. If you stand your own empowerment ground the 'bagel effect' comes into play and they soon learn that trying to engage you in that energy system won't work. When people play minds games you have two choices; play their game better than them or not play at all. And it's much more fun when you can play your own game better than they can play theirs.

With the western governments there was a systematic extinction of the various cultures. The Spanish and the French were largely Catholic at the time and they saw themselves as saving those poor savage people and civilising them. That worked out well. The English, well they didn't care so much either way, they just wanted to conquer and own. I don't know what the Americans were thinking, perhaps the Native American Indians were not much more than something that was standing in the way of them being rich in a land of opportunity. Yeah, I also wonder how different it would have been if they'd adopted other cultures.

The lessons of history are still with us as yet unlearned it seems.

I was reading some interesting stuff on Carl Jung and what he was saying about the collective unconsciousness, archetypes and how they affect us. Take Spirituality for instance. I was watching a YouTube that was discussing the consciousness of primal man and the origins of God, in it the presenter said that primal man started wondering about where all this came from. He had shelter, he had animals to hunt for food and clothing and some strange being they couldn't see must have put it there just for them. And so God was born. Spirituality echoes that archetype of our consciousness today as we think we're trying to understand or know the 'rules' of the Universe, or we think we can create reality. Those themes occur time and time again.

Existence itself has no inherent meaning, it's 'just there'. Try sitting down quietly and emptying your mind, then ask yourself one question. "If I had never existed in the first place, how different would the Lives of everyone I have touched been?" That is powerful.
Old 30-07-2016, 12:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Namaste Moonglow

There are a couple of sayings that sum this up nicely - "You are the answer looking for the question" and "This is a Journey to Self.". We are the answer, everything happens as a result of us - our Life/Soul Path as chosen by us before we incarnate, our actions, deeds and thoughts.... All 'designed' to ask the question "Who Am I?" A Soul in self-imposed amnesia. What comes next is a Journey to Self, the Journey to understand that question - the Journey to understand who and what we are and the interaction in whatever shape or form that takes shows us that.

Politics are never correct because they are external to us, adopting them places an extra layer of separation from ourselves as we disconnect from what's inside that could have guided us. Just one simple thought changes it - "How will they take what I'm saying?"

Hateful intent is usually motivated by the need to invoke a reaction which starts an energy system, and it's that energy system some people need like a drug. When we react, when we don't tolerate it that we're playing into their hands and we're giving them what they need. When we don't react but respond that we step out of the energy system before it even starts. "You're ugly." "You do realise, of course, that your words are a reflection of yourself and nobody else." Most people are supposed to know the difference between respect and disrespect but usually they expect what they won't give to you, it's their way of feeling superior. The best way to counteract that is to not feel inferior and remember that they can't make you feel anything unless you allow them to. If you stand your own empowerment ground the 'bagel effect' comes into play and they soon learn that trying to engage you in that energy system won't work. When people play minds games you have two choices; play their game better than them or not play at all. And it's much more fun when you can play your own game better than they can play theirs.

With the western governments there was a systematic extinction of the various cultures. The Spanish and the French were largely Catholic at the time and they saw themselves as saving those poor savage people and civilising them. That worked out well. The English, well they didn't care so much either way, they just wanted to conquer and own. I don't know what the Americans were thinking, perhaps the Native American Indians were not much more than something that was standing in the way of them being rich in a land of opportunity. Yeah, I also wonder how different it would have been if they'd adopted other cultures.

The lessons of history are still with us as yet unlearned it seems.

I was reading some interesting stuff on Carl Jung and what he was saying about the collective unconsciousness, archetypes and how they affect us. Take Spirituality for instance. I was watching a YouTube that was discussing the consciousness of primal man and the origins of God, in it the presenter said that primal man started wondering about where all this came from. He had shelter, he had animals to hunt for food and clothing and some strange being they couldn't see must have put it there just for them. And so God was born. Spirituality echoes that archetype of our consciousness today as we think we're trying to understand or know the 'rules' of the Universe, or we think we can create reality. Those themes occur time and time again.

Existence itself has no inherent meaning, it's 'just there'. Try sitting down quietly and emptying your mind, then ask yourself one question. "If I had never existed in the first place, how different would the Lives of everyone I have touched been?" That is powerful.

Namaste Greenslade,

It does seem to buzz around on some level that question " who am I?" It seems just when it's thought may have it figured out, something else comes along and shows, "But wait there's more", and the search/exploration goes on.

At times simply say to myself this is who I am at present. I know this may not come off as deep for some, but that is what is given to work with. Then comes along looking at what is contained in the present. All that has passed, is, and can/will be and all this is in continual movement. So am I.

Which leads the mind to "what can I do with this?" As I play with this thought it leads me to ponder that the Spirit may very well ask the same. So, creates agreements and lives to live to explore this.

It may not be that Spirit forgets, but in order to explore the potentials and interactions in this life it needs the slate clean( so to speak). But, in the continuance it is all intertwined, as I see it and this too is part of the play that unfolds.

Who's looking for who? Is it Spirit trying to find itself or is it us(humans) trying to find ourselves.

As humans it seems we get a bit stuck in our self made creations. Creating systems that don't seem to benefit all and ways to relate to the universe. Some playing king of the hill and when the hill itself calaspses under the self made delusions some will blame others or even God for this. When all along it was ones own doing.

We lost knowledge once known along the way. Sewage systems, astrological connections, connection to Mother Earth, and so on. Some regained, but in some groups still trying to be king of the hill., the division continue in the thinking that nature can be controlled.

Still glimmers of hope and amazing acts of compassion and kindness being reflected. Which reflects the desire is still there, but how much willinginess is there to participate in order to create the change and see that the hill is only self made delusion of grandeur.

Not to come of as gloom and doom just reflecting a bit on both sides I see played out.

Yes, reflecting myself in regards that these seem the echoes that resound with in the consciousness.

A good exercise you present. To ask "if I never existed in the first place, how different would the Lives of everyone I've touched been?" It brings to mind no Life is wasted and nothing is for naught. We all impact each other and everything we touch, sometimes in ways I may never know. It is empowering.

Guess, sometimes the reflections show let it play itself out and do what I can.

Right now have a lot on my plate. Doesn't mean have to eat it all at once. Savor each morsel and if it doesn't seem to taste right, then be creative and find ways. to enhance what's placed in front of me or discard it. Also, accept and be gracious with what's given.

The world and universe has been doing its thing for quite some time, it'll adjust.
Spirit as well been playing the game for a long time, it too adjusts.
If these can so can and do Humans. It's seems to come down to just how willing is one to do so?

The questions I and others present are like little messages that go through my mind and reflect back to me. Yes, the more revealed as to who I am, the more can be understood as to where I can go and do. Like Spirit it is playing with the potentials and trusting in what is given. Which sometimes at the time it is happening can be a bit of a work out, but once done can lead to being that much more free.
Old 31-07-2016, 10:48 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Namaste Greenslade,

It does seem to buzz around on some level that question " who am I?" It seems just when it's thought may have it figured out, something else comes along and shows, "But wait there's more", and the search/exploration goes on.

At times simply say to myself this is who I am at present. I know this may not come off as deep for some, but that is what is given to work with. Then comes along looking at what is contained in the present. All that has passed, is, and can/will be and all this is in continual movement. So am I.

Which leads the mind to "what can I do with this?" As I play with this thought it leads me to ponder that the Spirit may very well ask the same. So, creates agreements and lives to live to explore this.

It may not be that Spirit forgets, but in order to explore the potentials and interactions in this life it needs the slate clean( so to speak). But, in the continuance it is all intertwined, as I see it and this too is part of the play that unfolds.

Who's looking for who? Is it Spirit trying to find itself or is it us(humans) trying to find ourselves.

As humans it seems we get a bit stuck in our self made creations. Creating systems that don't seem to benefit all and ways to relate to the universe. Some playing king of the hill and when the hill itself calaspses under the self made delusions some will blame others or even God for this. When all along it was ones own doing.

We lost knowledge once known along the way. Sewage systems, astrological connections, connection to Mother Earth, and so on. Some regained, but in some groups still trying to be king of the hill., the division continue in the thinking that nature can be controlled.

Still glimmers of hope and amazing acts of compassion and kindness being reflected. Which reflects the desire is still there, but how much willinginess is there to participate in order to create the change and see that the hill is only self made delusion of grandeur.

Not to come of as gloom and doom just reflecting a bit on both sides I see played out.

Yes, reflecting myself in regards that these seem the echoes that resound with in the consciousness.

A good exercise you present. To ask "if I never existed in the first place, how different would the Lives of everyone I've touched been?" It brings to mind no Life is wasted and nothing is for naught. We all impact each other and everything we touch, sometimes in ways I may never know. It is empowering.

Guess, sometimes the reflections show let it play itself out and do what I can.

Right now have a lot on my plate. Doesn't mean have to eat it all at once. Savor each morsel and if it doesn't seem to taste right, then be creative and find ways. to enhance what's placed in front of me or discard it. Also, accept and be gracious with what's given.

The world and universe has been doing its thing for quite some time, it'll adjust.
Spirit as well been playing the game for a long time, it too adjusts.
If these can so can and do Humans. It's seems to come down to just how willing is one to do so?

The questions I and others present are like little messages that go through my mind and reflect back to me. Yes, the more revealed as to who I am, the more can be understood as to where I can go and do. Like Spirit it is playing with the potentials and trusting in what is given. Which sometimes at the time it is happening can be a bit of a work out, but once done can lead to being that much more free.
Namaste Moonglow

But there's always more, it wouldn't be as much fun if there wasn't. If there wasn't more you'd have stagnation and that's a bit MEH!!! Not good.

This is who I Am in the moment is as deep as it needs to be - for you - and there's a beautiful simplicity there, elegant in its nature. Everything else is in the mind and when all the baggage is dropped - even the thinking that it might not be deep to some - brings its own rewards. You are not them, You Are and it's that simple, and in that moment you find your own Peace and that's a gift to yourself. Be gentle with yourself and the Universe will be gentle with you too.

We often walk two Paths, that of the Spirit and that of the human and we find both on the same Path. As we find ourselves so does Spirit and vice versa, we just have to be open enough to recognise that.

It's all a part of the cycle of Life. Throughout history there have been various extinction-level events that have occurred to wipe the slate clean on a global level where Life on the planet has been devastated and renewed again. I was watching a YouTube last night about the scientific - not conspiracy theory - search for Planet X or Niburu as the Sumerians called it. It seems it's not a single planet but a mini system orbiting round a dwarf star, and Niburu s one of those planets. They're still trying to find enough scientific data to make some kind of prediction, but the best guess is that it's going to make a pass through this system in August next year. They're predicting cataclysms. If true then it won't matter who is to blame and all these creations we have made won't be so important after all. Perhaps the good thing is that we'll be put in our place finally.

Yes, as you say we do become lost in our grandeur but at the same time we also become lost in our own self-imposed insignificance and we're losing what's really important - how we've changed the Universe. It might not be a huge difference but a difference just the same and each little difference can often be the seed, if we could only follow the thread out for long enough. A simple smile can be enough to turn a complete stranger from suicide and who knows what differences that same stranger can make from there. When you think of it in those terms it's even more empowering and it happens the world over. So many small acts of kindness making such a huge difference to the Universe, and so the momentum keeps going.

I think we don't have much option but to adjust, the Universe trundles on regardless and it waits for no man, so what do we do in the meantime? Well, we could dig our heels in and be as stubborn as we want to be but the Universe is changing around us. If we are honest enough with ourselves we are changing too be often we don't like to admit that or even want it, after all what we have is all we know. What we don't know is pretty scary, scarier than what we have already no matter how bad that might be.

It comes down to the Precipice Principle in the end. Behind us is the Universe pushing us along and there's no going back, while in front of us looms the precipice and we leave a trail of skid marks where we've dug our heels in. The only question left to ask is will I jump or allow myself to be pushed?
Old 31-07-2016, 09:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Namaste Moonglow

But there's always more, it wouldn't be as much fun if there wasn't. If there wasn't more you'd have stagnation and that's a bit MEH!!! Not good.

This is who I Am in the moment is as deep as it needs to be - for you - and there's a beautiful simplicity there, elegant in its nature. Everything else is in the mind and when all the baggage is dropped - even the thinking that it might not be deep to some - brings its own rewards. You are not them, You Are and it's that simple, and in that moment you find your own Peace and that's a gift to yourself. Be gentle with yourself and the Universe will be gentle with you too.

We often walk two Paths, that of the Spirit and that of the human and we find both on the same Path. As we find ourselves so does Spirit and vice versa, we just have to be open enough to recognise that.

It's all a part of the cycle of Life. Throughout history there have been various extinction-level events that have occurred to wipe the slate clean on a global level where Life on the planet has been devastated and renewed again. I was watching a YouTube last night about the scientific - not conspiracy theory - search for Planet X or Niburu as the Sumerians called it. It seems it's not a single planet but a mini system orbiting round a dwarf star, and Niburu s one of those planets. They're still trying to find enough scientific data to make some kind of prediction, but the best guess is that it's going to make a pass through this system in August next year. They're predicting cataclysms. If true then it won't matter who is to blame and all these creations we have made won't be so important after all. Perhaps the good thing is that we'll be put in our place finally.

Yes, as you say we do become lost in our grandeur but at the same time we also become lost in our own self-imposed insignificance and we're losing what's really important - how we've changed the Universe. It might not be a huge difference but a difference just the same and each little difference can often be the seed, if we could only follow the thread out for long enough. A simple smile can be enough to turn a complete stranger from suicide and who knows what differences that same stranger can make from there. When you think of it in those terms it's even more empowering and it happens the world over. So many small acts of kindness making such a huge difference to the Universe, and so the momentum keeps going.

I think we don't have much option but to adjust, the Universe trundles on regardless and it waits for no man, so what do we do in the meantime? Well, we could dig our heels in and be as stubborn as we want to be but the Universe is changing around us. If we are honest enough with ourselves we are changing too be often we don't like to admit that or even want it, after all what we have is all we know. What we don't know is pretty scary, scarier than what we have already no matter how bad that might be.

It comes down to the Precipice Principle in the end. Behind us is the Universe pushing us along and there's no going back, while in front of us looms the precipice and we leave a trail of skid marks where we've dug our heels in. The only question left to ask is will I jump or allow myself to be pushed?

Namaste Greenslade,

True, having stuff to do and more to explore gives spice to life. Otherwise would be pretty bland. Like, " Oh, joy another sunny day." (Sarcastically). Need the changes, otherwise would pretty much make this journey a bit redundant.

What I do, say, and think reflects me in some way. As I feel it does with others.
What you presented in saying I am not another, but me brings to mind to not assume. The feelings I may have towards another reflects me, more then them.

Simple is good. Being who I am at the moment brings focus to the task at hand.
What has passed, is passed and what may come has yet to emerg. It does get mixed up, at times in the thinking and when it does I refocus on the present. It gives the ol' mouse that runs around on the wheel a break.

Yes, agree every act is recorded in some way. I see and experience more acts of kindness then not. Know cruelty happens and the only thing I can do, suppose, is not play into it. Like I have said never know what impact one may have upon another. Sometimes those acts that are not spoken can be the strongest act one can do. A smile, hug, or just being with another.

Yes, the Universe will do what it will. I watched a program on Yellowstone National Park here in America. The whole park is one big volcano that may erupt sometime in the future. If it does, well it may not be so pretty for us or many life forms here.

The Earth has gone through many transformations and upheavals and just how long the current life here will last is anyone guess, IMO.

Makes life at present that much more special and precious.

So, can spend a life getting ready to die or spend it living. I prefer living it.

If we're to go there's not a whole lot we can do about it anyways. So rock it out while still here.
Old 02-08-2016, 07:19 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Namaste Greenslade,

True, having stuff to do and more to explore gives spice to life. Otherwise would be pretty bland. Like, " Oh, joy another sunny day." (Sarcastically). Need the changes, otherwise would pretty much make this journey a bit redundant.

What I do, say, and think reflects me in some way. As I feel it does with others.
What you presented in saying I am not another, but me brings to mind to not assume. The feelings I may have towards another reflects me, more then them.

Simple is good. Being who I am at the moment brings focus to the task at hand.
What has passed, is passed and what may come has yet to emerg. It does get mixed up, at times in the thinking and when it does I refocus on the present. It gives the ol' mouse that runs around on the wheel a break.

Yes, agree every act is recorded in some way. I see and experience more acts of kindness then not. Know cruelty happens and the only thing I can do, suppose, is not play into it. Like I have said never know what impact one may have upon another. Sometimes those acts that are not spoken can be the strongest act one can do. A smile, hug, or just being with another.

Yes, the Universe will do what it will. I watched a program on Yellowstone National Park here in America. The whole park is one big volcano that may erupt sometime in the future. If it does, well it may not be so pretty for us or many life forms here.

The Earth has gone through many transformations and upheavals and just how long the current life here will last is anyone guess, IMO.

Makes life at present that much more special and precious.

So, can spend a life getting ready to die or spend it living. I prefer living it.

If we're to go there's not a whole lot we can do about it anyways. So rock it out while still here.
Namaste Moonglow

I have a friend on Facebook who's into a little bit of Spirituality, he's trying to be Spiritual but his mind simply can't process it. Today he posted an excellent picture of Keanu Reeves from The Matrix with a look of 'Wow' on his face and a bit of a write-up about how we've lost that 'Wow! Factor' that the Child Inside has. It's true, too much thinking and coming up with concepts that don't make sense any more means we can't live in the moment any more. Life should be a celebration of Life itself. As Bruse Llee says, "The meaning of Life is that it is to be Lived, and it is not to be traded and conceptualised and squeezed into a pattern of systems."

We are all showing each other who and what we are, and they are our feelings after all. So beyond the concepts of Spirituality there is only one question we need to ask ourselves - "What do I want to Live with in my heart?" I asked that question of myself many years ago and it changed everything for me in the interaction, I made the choice. It's hard at first not to become entangled in the chain of action-reaction but it was worth it every time, and my Universe is still in the process of being a reflection of me. But a more empowered 'me', a more interactive and co-creating 'me'. And there is where the elegant simplicity comes into play but it expands out and connects, a tapestry of woven threads. We can't change the world because we have neither the power nor the insight to realise the true effects of our actions - there is a reason why we are not Gods.

Eat, drink and be merry because either Yellowstone will get us or Mother Nature will hurl a huge rock at us, and sitting on a white fluffy cloud means it's too late to moan about it.