Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 06-06-2013, 11:33 PM
Gordon

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
Such strange conceptions, Edward. I can interpret my own dreams--I am the only one who can interpret my dreams. But it doesn't mean some of it can't be unclear/still subconscious. In asking for help, I am asking for help in bringing forward what is already there. [Therefore, my belief that I am the only one who can truly know when an interpretation is right.] And just because I have asked about help on some part of the dream, doesn't mean I don't already understand another part of it.

Well, I gave you what I was capable of giving to you. What can I say? If I had agreed with your interpretation, we wouldn't be having this discussion, and that's my point: I can't allow my interpretations to be biased by the wishes of the dreamer. Not just you--but anyone. And like I said, I broke my own rule by interpreting your dream, because you had already partly interpreted it in your record of it. I can assure you, I won't be doing that again.

Nonetheless, I thought you had a very intriguing dream. Perhaps I needed to interpret it more than you needed me to interpret it.
Old 07-06-2013, 12:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veridican
If I had agreed with your interpretation, we wouldn't be having this discussion

This is where you're quite wrong, Edward. I'm having this discussion because I feel you are missing great opportunities to be more open, human. If you intend to do this, the feeling of helping must come through to those you interpret. I can't say it does.

It isn't that I disagreed with your interpretation. It was true. It just was not what this particular dream was about--is not what I was trying to tell myself. I will recognize it when I hear it. I see that you disagreed with interpretations of your dream too. Does that mean you are hiding from their interpretations?

Feel free to take whatever you want from my dream. But it was by me, for me. Maybe you did need the practice.

Lora
Old 07-06-2013, 01:09 AM
Master
P.S. If your process is not to know anything more than the dream, then why did you tell me in your PM

"you don't have to describe the dream again, I'll print that out from here. Just put in that block what you think the dream is telling you."

You asked--I didn't volunteer it. Don't shoot the messenger.

Lora
Old 07-06-2013, 05:08 PM
Gordon

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
P.S. If your process is not to know anything more than the dream, then why did you tell me in your PM

"you don't have to describe the dream again, I'll print that out from here. Just put in that block what you think the dream is telling you."

You asked--I didn't volunteer it. Don't shoot the messenger.

Lora

I wanted you to have the last word on this, but I have to say this for anyone else who's watching the thread: Even though you may bring up private information, I am not at liberty to discuss it.

For instance, you could say that I said this or that, but in this public forum, I can neither confirm nor deny that because I have very strict rules of privacy.

Now, if I do a public interpretation, then whatever is in the thread is up for discussion, but let's say I do that interpretation and the querent then PMs me and asks a question, I can neither confirm nor deny that I ever even got a PM from them.

Whatever is private is private. Whatever is public is public.

With you, I think I broke a lot of my own rules, and these rules I had made up back when I was doing this before (2009, I think). So, with your situation I wasn't following my own rules the way I should have been. But now I'm back on track seeing how absolutely important it is for me to follow them.
Old 07-06-2013, 06:34 PM
Master
OMG--"I can neither confirm or deny?" Are you serious? You are not in the military any longer. This is spiritual work not a spy mission. There is not a "correct answer"--except the one that the dreamer accepts.

I, not you, control what and how and when I choose to say anything about my own dream. It does not belong to you.

You need to get over yourself.