Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 24-04-2015, 01:30 PM
Deactivated Account

I found this excerpt which I think is from The Emerald Tablets of Thoth, which some might find interesting:

Quote:
“Thoth, tell us please about Your life in Atlantis!”
“It was long ago, at the dawn of the civilization; modern people know almost nothing about this time.
“Atlantis! My beautiful Atlantis — My native land, where I was born and grew up!
“In that time, on the islands of Atlantis there lived a well advanced civilization. They had, for example, a system of water supply in buildings.
“The Atlanteans possessed also the true knowledge about the meaning of life: about advancement to God, to the Common Divine Source. The life of their society was based on these ideas. Teaching about the structure of the universe and the place of man in it, about how people’s destinies are formed and about the right way of living — all it was a natural, integral part of their educational system.
“The spiritual life of the Atlantean society was guided by highest initiates; they were conveyors of truths from God.
“The inhabitants of Atlantis were not gods but ordinary people, and their life was not carefree. Like other nations on the Earth they had to ‘plough and sow’. And they had most of the problems that any human society has.
“But the main virtue of the Atlantean civilization was the teachings about the true purpose of life accepted by the society as fundamental. And though the Atlanteans were mere mortals, there was a truly Divine component in their lives and views.
“… My learning began in one of the Atlantis’ spiritual schools. A very young man, I just began to discover for Myself this wonderful world.
“The process of initial learning took years. The students had to master, first of all, the basic skills of psychical self-regulation — i.e. the control of one’s own emotional states. In addition, they received broad theoretical material.
“This initial stage of learning was open almost for everyone, contrary to the higher stages. With the end of this stage, the majority of the students quitted the school; only a few were selected by the tutors for further learning. Thus the initial course served also the second purpose: with its help the tutors could find among many people promising souls capable of advancing further.
“I was one of such students: a young man striving for the higher levels of spiritual development demonstrated by the leaders of our society.
“But the selection for this learning was very strict. The aspirants were necessarily tested for steadfastness, resoluteness in their decision to go this Path. This testing period could last for years: until the aspirant proved, in the opinion of the tutors, the strength of his or her intent to sacrifice the worldly pleasures and attachments for the sake of this highest purpose. Only a few managed to pass this testing stage. They were accepted into the order of initiates and admitted to secret higher knowledge.”
“What happened to Atlantis?”
“It was destroyed according to Divine decision, because the positive development of the society ended and its degradation began.
“Thanks to its knowledge, the Atlantean civilization had a significant advantage over other nations of the Earth. There is no doubt that the Atlanteans, upon choosing the ‘evil’ path, would conquer other nations with time and establish their order, their philosophy among other people. This is why God decided to end the existence of this civilization.”
“Why did the positive development of the Atlanteans change to degradation?”
“As I have said already, the life of the society was guided by several people — the leaders among the initiates. Unfortunately, at some point they fall prey to the false feeling of their own omnipotence and perfection. They ceased to go the Path of renunciation of the individual ‘I’ for the sake of mergence with the Higher, United ‘I’. They reckoned that now they themselves could decide the destinies of people and the ways of the society’s development. They did not want to go further — to the Divine Perfection through refusal of ‘I’ and ‘mine’ — but having had achieved a certain height indulged in self-exaltation.
“As a result, the life of people lost the Divine component which gave them joy and inspiration for making efforts for the sake of the future Self-realization in God; their unity, based on selfless service to the great cause, was destroyed. Quarrels and squabbles began to occur often among them.
“Then the higher priests were deposed by a person who aspired for absolute power. He was interested only in gaining power by any means.
“And a society ruled by a predatory person produces other predators which begin to fight for the power.
“Thus Atlantis entered dark times and came eventually to destruction.”
“How did You avoid death?”
“My Teacher led Me away.
“God sent Me to Africa, where I lived for many years then. In the modern language, it can be called emigration — when one begins everything from scratch, begins a new life on a new place.
Old 24-04-2015, 01:34 PM
Knower
Thanks so much for sharing!!
Old 24-04-2015, 01:40 PM
Knower
I found a pdf that is said to be an interpretation of the emerald tablets of Toth. Reading them now :)
Old 24-04-2015, 02:41 PM
Master

I may of been a member of the councile of 12 , a ruleing group . I may of been forced to kill other Alaintains when they acted againist the common good of the people .
Old 25-04-2015, 11:48 PM
Master

Desert rat, me too. The council and the other. It was in pure self defense. They attacked us and with no other chance than to strike. Remember, old friend, father allows selfdefence, when it truly is. Even when you MOST unfortunate, have to strike ones life. Of course when there are him threatening your life. So be at peace. I know how it feels though. We were attacked so many times.
Atlantis council was invaded by evil. Thats why it went like it went. That, and the wrongful actions by evil.
Do you remember any council members, desert? Or, the people within the law of One?

Scarlett, thats quite correct, concerning that portion of tablet. After my own memory toth turned against the light.
Its true about the self mastery. And i remember it well. Its very true you have to master your feelings, and thoughts. And yes only those ready to will. When one realise the illusion of all pleasureable things, that they just come and go and how fleeting it is, thats where you again, loose interest in them. You have to become bored.
Also the realisation what the programming and beliefs do to you. FREE YOUR MIND.

When you experience Source, you dont want anything else. That will say if the heart wants.
And to whom shall we go.. Source is the life..

Well. There are, and never have been, other than Source. Not to me. This is a school where we learn about the polarities. Learning to master them. But most especially in our minds. It really start with mental discipine. Nothing better than the laws for that. Www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com journal 27
Really a big part of the law of one
Old 26-04-2015, 12:04 AM
Master

Scarlett. Ive read your story. Its quite similar to me and my tfs story. Although he was the one taking the hardest. Although clearing. I feel for you! I wish you had it easier. If you really want. The laws can help further. Its helped us. Him. I know. I am, Ixchel, high priestess of law of one. Never forget.
Old 26-04-2015, 12:22 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
I found this excerpt which I think is from The Emerald Tablets of Thoth, which some might find interesting

That's not from 'The Emerald Tablets of Thoth'

My own opinion is that Greenland was Atlantis and one could say Antarctica was Lemuria.

I had a vision once of standing on a mountain looking down into a Valley City and on the far side, yet still amidst the city, was the Tower of Babel.

I do believe the Tower of Babel was (and possibly still is standing, maybe in ruins) on Antarctica.

Also, I do believe there were Marine Coastal Based Civilizations that were all interconnected in relative World Peace & Harmony, up to and around 10,500 BC which became disrupted in the destructive & cataclysmic events surrounding the meltdown of the Ice Age of that time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMI3Rz_yaI4
Old 26-04-2015, 12:27 AM
Master

The landmaps changed but i remember atlantis being between south america and in the middle of the ocean. One can see the shapes on google earth. Well. I was there.
Old 26-04-2015, 12:33 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
The landmaps changed but i remember atlantis being between south america and in the middle of the ocean. One can see the shapes on google earth.

I suppose it's entirely possible that land was above sea level around thereabouts before the melting of the ice age of that time.
Old 26-04-2015, 12:39 AM
Master

Oh yeah.definitely. its happened with regularity. Earth is not that good for a stable living.