Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-04-2015, 07:39 PM
Deactivated Account

Atlantis

When I was younger I was obsessed with the story of Atlantis. I used to watch Stargate and the Atlantis version was my favourite. I was about thirteen years old when I found out about the series and would watch a few episodes every day for a good number of months and revisit for years following.

I used to tell myself and the people around me "Atlantis must have existed, there is always truth in myth, don't you think so?" I said the same thing about vampires too, so maybe I've had past lives as a vampire too.

Anyway yeah, I used to think about Atlantis a lot and knew it used to exist, it just seemed obvious to me.

Come 2012 when my spiritual awakening started and I started remembering the emotion of my past lives, I knew I had at one point been a nasty person who craved for power and hurt a lot of people. Then my spiritual awakening was over and I started reading up on stuff to make sense of it all.

During my readings I came across the Atlantis story and suddenly everything started making sense to me. I knew I was involved somehow.

That was a year ago. But only now does this stage of my incarnational history seem relevant to me, so I am writing about it and sharing it.

I know a lot of us here are Atlanteans and it's not something I really have to think about, it's the most vivid event in my emotional memory.

I wonder if perhaps I am integrating now the lessons from back then. I've caught up with my entire history and am back at the point which caused me to end up on earth in the first place.

Still feels very vivid and real to me despite the fact it was a few thousand years ago and I have no memories of the specific happenings and occurrences....

Well, I suppose I can say sorry to anyone I hurt back then, probably my step-dad was one of them who abused me in many lives following that. I probably hurt him one of the worst, he's original human. We resolved that for this life, but who knows what the future brings...

The reality of who we have been really hits home, it affects who we are to this day.