Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 18-03-2014, 05:43 PM
Experiencer

2 new pieces of moldavite

I already had two pieces of moldavite when I bought a small moldavite pendant. At the same time I bought two big pieces of moldavite, which came yesterday. I am shocked at how different the pieces are. What I had before was basically sawdust compared to these. These are hefty chunks. Wow! I especially love the more deeply etched one. Thank you AstralExplorer for your help. You really do know what you're talking about.

Old 18-03-2014, 07:11 PM
Master

OH so so beautiful. Congratulations. Guard yourself from their super-powers.
Old 18-03-2014, 07:18 PM
Experiencer

Thanks Belle.
Old 18-03-2014, 07:28 PM
Master
No problem! I am glad I could help, I really do enjoy helping others with Moldavite especially since I'm not currently in the market for it myself. As always both pieces turned out better than the pictures on the webpage, they almost always do. I have had one piece I've received from Lukas that was not exactly what I expected and even then it wasn't his fault at all, I took a gamble on color and unfortunately the gamble came up somewhat short. In all truthfulness though I was well overdue that happening as all of my previous gambles came up successful. How is the color on the first one?
Old 18-03-2014, 07:50 PM
Experiencer

I will have to take a photo of the rounder piece. It seems to me that both pieces are the same color. I did get the round one partially for color and partially for stability, but I didn't need it for either. The longer piece is quite stable because it is so darn thick! And I think its color is wonderful. I kind of wish I'd gotten the piece I decided not to get--instead of the round one--but hey, it's a lovely piece and I am very happy with my purchases. If I had only gotten the round one I would have been happy. I can't believe how much more substantial these are than the little tiny fragments I have. It's a completely different experience.
Old 18-03-2014, 08:11 PM
Experiencer

Here are two photos in light.

Old 20-03-2014, 03:29 PM
Master
Dee74, I'm curious to know if the moldavite has affected your life in any way.
Please post your experience(s) if any.
Old 20-03-2014, 04:59 PM
Experiencer

Well Hope, some unusual breakthroughs have occurred lately, and they could be because of the moldavite.

The first one happened before my two big pieces arrived, but I wore my new tiny moldavite necklace on and off, sometimes for the entire day. And I've been spending more time with my danburite and petalite.

Sometimes I hear "words" in my head--clairaudience. Recently I heard "your father needs your help." I spent a few days thinking about that, trying to figure out what he might need. He died a few years ago and when he died, we were on good terms. I talked to him out loud one day as I was driving around doing errands. At one point I started to cry. As I was processing the phrase "your father needs your help" while talking aloud to him, it seemed to me that he might need help healing his relationship with my sister. So a day or so later I called my sister up and we talked about the words I'd heard and I also talked about some of what I'd said to my father while running errands. I told her I thought he was ashamed of some things he'd done and that shame kept him in a repetitive cycle. I also told her that I thought he loved us very much, and I provided evidence for that based on a new way of seeing the events of our childhood that was consistent with my mother's behavior. (It's a bit of a tangle.) Anyway, the next day my sister told me that she had been pretty depressed but after our conversation she was able to get up, clean the house and do all sorts of other things (which I've forgotten). She said it felt as if a cloud had been lifted from her.

Okay. That's one story. Then enter my two new pieces of moldavite. I've been pretty scared of them, but it must be my soul that was just dancing at the thought before the purchase because I was really, really excited. It's like one part of me was scared but another was so joyful she couldn't be restrained.

So. I spent a little time with my favorite of the two pieces and didn't really notice anything. I hadn't let it be cleansed and charged much and figured that could be why, but maybe the results aren't instantaneous either? Then last night I decided to spend some time with the round piece and so I held it in my left hand in bed. In my right hand I held a big piece of smokey quartz and a tiny piece of ametrine that I have recently fallen in love with. I started connecting with the round piece of moldavite. I am really liking it a lot now. It seems gentler than the other one. After awhile I started feeling dizzy, so I put the moldavite on the headboard and then eventually I fell asleep.

I dreamed about my mother. My mother was very abusive (so was my father) and continues to be to this day. She had 7 children and has kicked all of us out of the house at least once, and some of us several times. The last time (I think it was the last time?) my sister spent time with her, she called the police and had her arrested because she wouldn't follow her advice. She said my sister was hitting her. (My sister was not.) So my sister went to jail and none of the relatives would bail her out because they were afraid of making my mother angry. It became clear to me years ago that I cannot be around my mother. It's just not safe at any level. Last night in my dream my mother was going back over a form I had filled out and redoing it. In the dream all the various actions would be remembered by the piece of technology used and I was afraid that the government would view me as a criminal even though I wasn't doing anything wrong. I was afraid of this because of what my mother was doing. Her actions, coupled with mine, would make me look bad. I was, I think afraid I would be arrested. Anyway, I woke up and now I am feeling this tenderness toward my mother. What I kept thinking when I woke up was, "She's just a child!" I think she's just a very young soul who does "bad things" because they are the best she can do at her stage of development. I've never thought that before. I've never felt that kind of parental tenderness before. For the first time in decades I wish I could help her, but I really don't think it's possible. She will only see things her way, and she's always right, and so she stays stuck. She has an uncanny sense of how to most hurt someone and she uses it, so I really don't want to go around her because it really is inevitable that I'll be hurt. And cruelly. I do think the stones I slept with last night gave me a new perspective this morning.

Why is everyone so scared of moldavite? I've been really scared (and so tentative) but so far it hasn't hurt me at all. And then there's that part of me that is still dancing over the fact that I have two new awesome pieces.
Old 20-03-2014, 05:15 PM
Master
Thank you for sharing your stories Dee.
It seems as though the moldavite is helping you gain percpective whilst dreaming...very interesting.

I'm trying to get my hands on at least one piece, but no luck so far.
It' very rare and unavailable at this time. Maybe I'll have to order from the source.
Old 20-03-2014, 06:12 PM
Master
@Dee...where did you find your moldavite?

Why and how should you guard yourself from it?