Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 12-02-2011, 07:15 AM
Gibbz

Strong sense of a past life

It's all I think about. I'm obsessed with a certain time period and a culture and nation that took place in it. The word obsessed doesn't cover it. I find mysef not liking this time period I'm currently living in. I feel like I'm meant to be in another one. It's something that bothers me greatly. I'm not sure if you have seen my previous thread, but it's related to this one.

Could it possibly be something I need to resolve, or am I somehow "missing" that other life? Let me know what you think.
Old 12-02-2011, 07:58 AM
Ascender
It could be that your past life is so much a part of you Gibbz. I know for myself i have powerful first nation memories and connections.

It was a very beautiful life for me, and i sometimes wish i was back in that time myself.

Maybe you are missing that particular life, maybe it is there to help you to understand yourself also.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 12-02-2011, 09:03 AM
Guide
I don't know much about this but I'm sure someone on SF does.

However I can relate. But my experience is the opposite of yours.
I'm actually happy to live in current time because the time I have a
connection with was horrible. It terrifies me A LOT just thinking of the
time period and I when I think about it too much I have horrible feelings,
feel dizzy/faint, scared, and think things words "I can't take the pain!" even
though I'm not in pain. And I have to remind my self "it's 2011" over and over
and when I grasp that it is I feel so happy to be here.
Old 12-02-2011, 09:17 AM
citrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbz
It's all I think about. I'm obsessed with a certain time period and a culture and nation that took place in it. The word obsessed doesn't cover it. I find mysef not liking this time period I'm currently living in. I feel like I'm meant to be in another one. It's something that bothers me greatly. I'm not sure if you have seen my previous thread, but it's related to this one.

Could it possibly be something I need to resolve, or am I somehow "missing" that other life? Let me know what you think.

Why don't you go for a Past Life Regression Therapy? It really helps.
Old 12-02-2011, 08:20 PM
Gibbz

Quote:
Originally Posted by citrine
Why don't you go for a Past Life Regression Therapy? It really helps.

Yes, I've been considering going. Perhaps I should.
Old 13-02-2011, 08:32 AM
Knower
I think a regression could be good for you as well. Its possible this lifetime was just very positive. I have also heard that it can be possible for one to be experiencing two or more lifetimes at once. From what I understand its where ones soul/spirit is split into more then one piece and each piece experinces a diffrent lifetime, can be a different dimensions, different times or even a different galaxy/planet.
Old 13-02-2011, 09:50 AM
Gibbz

Quote:
Originally Posted by nephesh
I think a regression could be good for you as well. Its possible this lifetime was just very positive. I have also heard that it can be possible for one to be experiencing two or more lifetimes at once. From what I understand its where ones soul/spirit is split into more then one piece and each piece experinces a diffrent lifetime, can be a different dimensions, different times or even a different galaxy/planet.

Very, very interesting. Thanks for your input.
Old 04-03-2011, 05:49 PM
pimser

Now that I saw this post I do think you should go to a regression. I understand completely. My most recent past life is so much a part of me it is not funny. I went through a period of longing for it, even though a lot of it was not pleasant. However, once I embraced that energy and life and talked to that energy and got it to merge with me I am happy here. I believe we leave some of our energy between lives, because we would blow our brain circuits if we brought it all. I think that energy from my recent past life, alot of it stayed back this time because it was tired and damaged. Now that I have called on it to merge with me (I want the artistic talent) I think other energy went between lives and I now have Gastien (my name then) merged here with me. I "hear" him in my mind at times and I love the comments of things here in the 21st century and the experience of being female (Gastien was male). It is a good merging, and even though we are both "me" we are also able to communicate in my mind separately, because that energy and life was very meaningful for me. Gastien had a lot of problems and pain but, damn, could he paint! And his sense of humour rocks. Of course, it is just like mine, but it is so nice to have someone who "gets" me besides my husband, even if it is ultimately me. Ok, now I sound sompletely insane! (Which Gastien approves of, by the way...we artists are a nutty bunch.)