Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 21-01-2024, 08:03 AM
Master

Hi miss H, yes was a beautiful moment seeing Jesus sat on the rock. When he turned to look , the gold crosses in each of his pupils were the reflection of what he was looking at...

Folks might say "how you know it was Jesus?"
My reply..."You just know "

And yes , the name thing with the dream of new grandson and all the reference to the name "jesus" blew me away.

When it turns out the baby will be called a name beginning with "J" , but my son is making me guess and won't tell me LOL...
Old 21-01-2024, 12:59 PM
Master

This is pretty amazing. When I woke up this morning and was still in bed under my covers, I sent some positive energy to a very sick old relative who is in hospital. Then I fell asleep again, and had a very brief very specific dream: A black screen with the name Terry Meade in large letters. I rarely dream words (but when I do it is always serious) and NEVER names. So when I woke up again I went for the laptop and searched for that name. I got about four references to various scientists with that name - and then I found THIS. Which I am just starting to watch now.

https://chnetwork.org/journey-home/t...-home-program/
Old 21-01-2024, 01:30 PM
WW: I'll be continuing on with this youtube - dreaming a name, wow!
The youtube is about an ex Evangelical that is now Catholic!
I'm only at the beginning, but already learned that Jesus spoke 6 xs in John about his body becoming bread.
So I want to hear more about his experience.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-01-2024, 02:38 PM
Master

Also touches in a fair bit about what a church should be, which ties in 110% with the recent big thread about reviving churches. But yeah, I should sit down and read John.

The thing is, this guy is NOT some internet celebrity spread over every platform. Looks like that interview is the only time he was ever heard of online. I thought I was dreaming some random name I had seen in passing on some website, and right now it doesn't feel random to me. I certainly have never heard of him before. So, yeah, magical and amazing...
Old 28-01-2024, 12:19 PM
Guide

I wanted a share I dream I had on 29th November 2006 as it has always fascinated me, and actually, I have more insight into it now because I wasn't as experienced in dream interpretation at the time.

I dreamed I was in a hospital carrying some tubes which needed to be matched to patients' blood, so that each tube had to be connected to the right patient. I was told this was vital as otherwise people would 'end up wrong'. There as a strong sense of anxiety about this. Each tube had a number on it and I remember seeing '1' and '11.'

Also in the hospital I saw a woman who had been in a terrible car crash and her blood was being put back inside her, presumably in the form of a transfusion. I carried some of her blood to her relatives, who were sobbing, and told them that they probably didn't want to see the blood but I needed to tell them that the woman was okay, and she was awake now. They went to see her and I witnessed them crying with happiness. As I watched them, I thought to myself that love is the most important thing in the world.
The dream ended here.

At the time I thought maybe the blood represented fear of death and that maybe I had to match to the right person due to fear of things changing somehow. Now I think I was probably correct but it goes deeper and the blood is about the physical form that we all inhabit and my attachment to form and physical identity. But at the same time, the dream is a reminder that we are a soul - the numbers '1' and '11' were lost on me at the time, but I think now they point to the individual soul in each physical body. The woman's form was saved, but she also 'woke up' to reality which is that love is the most important thing. And the tubes... they make me think of the human placenta or the spiritual cord?

I'm not sure, but this dream is one of many that has stuck with me over the years. It's written in a journal so I can reflect on it accurately.