Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 19-02-2024, 08:02 AM
Master

dream about ex or Aphrodite but whatever Idk even

Okay so,

Last night I had dreams about work and career. And those are not very vivid anymore. Then I entered a new dream: I was with a woman that I had something with in real life, but it wasnt necessarily a thing. We just fooled around and it wasnt easy as we fought a lot and we struggled with a lot apart from that (that is, in real life).

In the dream she appeared and I said something like hey you are back, what happened? She said I dont know. Do you know my name? Not sure why but I said: "yes, you are Aphrodite". And she said yes, do you know why? And I said, while the dream displayed what I said, you are fertility, beauty and love. And she looked at me. And someone stept in from behind me, he said "if you want her back you need to do something first" and I was shown a little boy having a wooden plate in his hands, carrying it as if its for serving but there was nothing on it. Someone crossed him and pushed him aside. I saw him fall, but it was as if suddenly there was a gap and I saw him walk forwards first without any change in direction.

Then I had another dream, showing the woman I am trying to let go now because it isnt for me despite how much that hurts me, and with her were two men somewhat at distance. It was said by the men that they did her, and the thing she said I cant mention here. I woke up jealous, angry, feeling attacked and powerless. As if something that was mine was taken before arrival in my life and there was no reason or in any way something to soften the feels.

My conclusion is that despite how much it hurts I need to let go in order to move on. Despite of how invasive the jealousy feels and that I can barely understand or comprehend it all.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 19-02-2024, 10:34 AM
Master

Hi Cosmic.
I think the dream speaks for itself in many ways.
Aphrodite , a goddess of love and desire. In your mind this woman is like her.
Aphrodite had many lovers , and in your dream your love interest had what I can only assume we're lovers .
So even though you might think of her as a pure , beautiful woman she might not quite fit into that pedestal you see her on.
The little boy in the dream with the empty platter is you.
Holding out the platter in the hope it can be filled with all the love you desire.

Maybe the person that said "you have to do something first" means just that.
You really are going to find / have that live that you crave, but before that happens you gave a little work to do , either on yourself or in other areas...
But this is only my own guy feeling COS , and I could be way off mark.
Old 19-02-2024, 10:38 AM
Master

Sorry for typos . Tried to correct but can't !
Old 19-02-2024, 11:19 AM
Master

Hey AB, I understood gut feeling and filtered out COS.

I think you are correct... Thanks. So yes I do need to let go and move on. But thats always tough right...

I keep having so much daydreams too. They are creative intuition, the way the universe speaks to me is through fantasy and daydreams. I have so many conversations in these. Yesterday I was talking in a daydream to a woman appearing too often, which entirely falls for me. I have never seen her so I dont believe its a reality. Yet its a message of kinds. Each time my mind goes over the first conversation with her, every detail and its just expanding. I have these lengthy moments daydreaming about her and its healing and full of guidance. Then there is huge daydreams about that I am intorragated by two agents, but despite they seem to think they can hurt me badly, in those daydreams Im full aware of my power and usually the messages are like explaining the amount of power within me, and they always seem so ignorant its confusing. Then there was today such a topic of stepping into a club and sitting down with Lucifer, and he didnt know me and he was asking what I did there etc.i was warned outside my daydream to not mention certain things so these stayed out of the daydream. But came down to he was making fun of me being entertained by my pains, being ignorant to what happened inside of me. He believed I did something bad into my booodstream but it wasnt that. He mocked me being anxious thinking of it as a weakness. Then I calmed down and he called it a anticlimax and seem dissapointed because I didnt die. Then he offered me a drink and I couldnt see past that point. Its in a way realistic but the context and people are fantasy. What is unclear to me is how to relate it to life. I know the things I do and I say are very real reactions of me and reflect me but then again I dont have any of these people in my life so its weird. Usually a lot of messages come through as well.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 20-02-2024, 05:49 AM
Master

Hi Cosmic.
There is no harm in day dreams and communicating with the universe through fantasy. I think we all do it at some point.
I know I did / still do. For me growing up fairytales and fantasy were my "escape" from life.

I think your account about Lucifer is quite telling. I would imagine it can mean several things. Firstly maybe having to come across or deal with people that are a little bit scary or bullies , which is never pleasant . Or it could also mean that you are dealing with people that you want to impress but there is the fear within you that they might be disappointed in you for some reason.

But these are just my own initial feelings and others might see a different interpretation .
Old 20-02-2024, 08:20 PM
Administrator
I would agree with what Angel said

Namaste