Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 09-01-2024, 08:36 PM
Knower
Symbol in a dream

Hi Dream-walkers,

I am not very good with dreams - I mostly do not remember them in the first place, and if I do, I am stumped.

So just before I found this Forum, I had a dream - around the beginning of November - that showed me a symbol, kind of like a C written backwards, and a cross hanging from the bottom of it, like the symbol for the Goddess Selena (white Moon, Moon Goddess, responsible for helping mortals find their way in the dark when her brother Helios (the Sun) leaves the sky).

Similar symbol, not quite the same has the cross hanging from the end of the curve like the symbol for the Goddess Ceres - Earth Goddess, harvest, fertility - I think however, if I remember right, that it was more the other one, the one for Selena.

Now - I have had a few experiences where I helped send lost or stuck souls home - but in this case, it feels like I need to light the way for the living.

Does anyone have more insights about this symbol and its meanings? All I have so far is an internet search and my mind trying to interpret.

Much obliged for any insights thanks!
Always do your best.
- Don Miguel Ruiz - The Four Agreements.
Old 09-01-2024, 10:23 PM
Master

I have two thoughts about this. Selene is the bringer of light on one hand. On the other she is the one who wakes good emotions in others - meaning she is an empath.
Old 10-01-2024, 08:50 PM
Knower
Sorry I wasn't able to get back to this earlier, WhiteWarrior (ya know, sometimes, work gets in the way...) - and thanks.

I guess both might fit in a way.

I don't remember the exact context of the dream, but I had it shortly after a session with my energy worker who, at some point, told me that the guides were debating on a new mission for me (my shutting out everything spiritual for a while before coming back to it made me miss the initial job, but I have no info on what that one was, nor what the new one is gonna reveal itself to be. We will see, I am sure!)
Always do your best.
- Don Miguel Ruiz - The Four Agreements.