Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 05-12-2019, 03:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
tells me its not for me. are you really wishing to take your buddah that far? as to tell me unless i get to know them im gonna miss the boat or something? i can't take what your saying along your thinking here seriously anymore about these things. got many friends that believe i must expereince jesus. im ok with various peoples. whatever faith helps you is what matters. it is human nature to wish or have the need to be a part of something.

as far as development of my path. i am witnessing the transformation. so what people think they know as your suggesting you do is irrelevant.

I'm not a Buddhist.

Why are you against working with Jesus? Is that a local mind thing that is anti church that you then apply to a Divine being?

I have not told you to do anything. Just to examine things which seems to have hit an issue.

I have also found especially here at SF. It is human nature to think it is okay to not need anyone or anything. You hold on to that pretty tightly my friend.

Quote:
as far as development of my path. i am witnessing the transformation. so what people think they know as your suggesting you do is irrelevant.

Can you not tell where others are at? If not, why not and what does that tell you?
Old 05-12-2019, 05:16 PM
Master
Fish

Quote:
tells me its not for me. are you really wishing to take your buddah that far? as to tell me unless i get to know them im gonna miss the boat or something? i can't take what your saying along your thinking here seriously anymore about these things. got many friends that believe i must expereince jesus. im ok with various peoples. whatever faith helps you is what matters. it is human nature to wish or have the need to be a part of something.

Like Dr. Phil often says-how’s that working for you?

It seems for you it’s working just fine.

When people feel you lack or ‘should’ be learning their way, it’s a projection of their focus, what they use to grow. In the end the lack they see you could develop from is either presented as an open offering without any expectations, any need (believing you need this to know more) or it’s offered through the wisdom gained as themselves. Then it’s irrelevant what process defines itself. The wisdom speaks for itself. Often you can tell the difference.

When people become aware everything is within and moves as it’s own process, the external ‘guru’ or divine being’ is simply a ‘recognition’ of essence that we can build as ourselves from within Our own way. The way often gets entangled because we believe with such certainty it works. And if it works for me, it will work for anyone. In the end, those beliefs are what keep us contained by ‘knowing’ and ‘results’ and without beliefs it becomes ‘unknown’ and ‘flow’. We trust in our own process. We trust in what is as it is. We trust in others process, as they are.

(Their are certain personality types who grow through transmissions of others)
Old 05-12-2019, 05:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Like Dr. Phil often says-how’s that working for you?

It seems for you it’s working just fine.

When people feel you lack or ‘should’ be learning their way, it’s a projection of their focus, what they use to grow. In the end the lack they see you could develop from is either presented as an open offering without any expectations, any need (believing you need this to know more) or it’s offered through the wisdom gained as themselves. Then it’s irrelevant what process defines itself. The wisdom speaks for itself. Often you can tell the difference.

I did not say running lacked or should learn in any certain way. I said to examine the resistance he has to certain things.

Quote:
When people become aware everything is within and moves as it’s own process, the external ‘guru’ or divine being’ is simply a ‘recognition’ of essence that we can build as ourselves from within Our own way. The way often gets entangled because we believe with such certainty it works. And if it works for me, it will work for anyone. In the end, those beliefs are what keep us contained by ‘knowing’ and ‘results’ and without beliefs it becomes ‘unknown’ and ‘flow’. We trust in our own process. We trust in what is as it is. We trust in others process, as they are.

(Their are certain personality types who grow through transmissions of others)

Some truth to what you said.. but trusting that some people are on the right path because they think they are unicorns.. sorry if i challenge that they are on the right path.

Your view is if someone is doing something dangerous or doing practices that don't work to let them.. i would rather tell them of the dangers and inform them as to why what they are doing isn't working like they want.

A question..

Which view has more compassion.

Letting someone flutter along because it is their path going nowhere or informing them even it if may upset them?

(I am not saying running is going nowhere. Just a general point of helping others.)
Old 05-12-2019, 05:55 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
I'm not a Buddhist.

Why are you against working with Jesus? Is that a local mind thing that is anti church that you then apply to a Divine being?

I have not told you to do anything. Just to examine things which seems to have hit an issue.

I have also found especially here at SF. It is human nature to think it is okay to not need anyone or anything. You hold on to that pretty tightly my friend.

Can you not tell where others are at? If not, why not and what does that tell you?

at some point it may be a good idea to accept not everybody is on or wish to be on your bandwagon.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 05-12-2019, 05:57 PM
Master
Quote:
at some point it may be a good idea to accept not everybody is on or wish to be on your bandwagon.

Nobody in this entire section is on my bandwagon. I have known that for years.

I know I am pushing you, I didn't think it would get you so upset. That wasn't my intent.
Old 05-12-2019, 06:02 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
Good - I like sharing ...
Interesting.
What jumped out for me from the text was this:

That is a very important point imo. to remember, whether one has been 'Shaktipated' or not.

energies may be better seen as indefinite number of shades. or vibrations. or as i was putting it subtleness. on the path one is moving towards higher and higher enegies. subtle and subtler energies. this can also be experienced by a transmission which some call shaktipat.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 05-12-2019, 06:03 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I'm a very ordinary person and there's nothing particularly special going on here that makes me stand out.

Seems like a simple thing but I'd guess it is a small percentage of the human population
who carry's that reality around with them. It's worth pursuing, actual humbleness.
Really it takes a huge weight off your shoulders. No longer feeling like you have to
be special in some way or achieve something other than just being kind to yourself and others.
Old 05-12-2019, 06:07 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Nobody in this entire section is on my bandwagon. I have known that for years.

I know I am pushing you, I didn't think it would get you so upset. That wasn't my intent.

im not. im just very clear on what my journey is and what works. you were speaking not as a curiosity or a wonder if. but as you know how it is. which nobody does.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 05-12-2019, 06:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
A question..

Which view has more compassion.

Letting someone flutter along because it is their path going nowhere or informing them even it if may upset them?

My answer would be it is more compassionate to let them "flutter along."
Who am I to tell others what they should or should not do?
Freedom is a human right, though some do try to impose their rules and beliefs on others.
Old 05-12-2019, 07:00 PM
Master
Quote:
im not. im just very clear on what my journey is and what works. you were speaking not as a curiosity or a wonder if. but as you know how it is. which nobody does.

You know that when you are driving there is energy in certain places. You have no doubt about it. Those that can feel energy around them can verify it.

You and I can agree on that. It is a fact. It isn't a fantasy, something of the mind or just my path or your path.

I am just sharing the same thing with you is what I was doing.