Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-07-2022, 12:50 AM
Guide
Question Time of death

Does anyone have insight into what the time of death (literally the time on the clock) means for someone?
Its been put out there that babies born in the morning vs night could have different personalities. So I am wondering if time of death has any effect on spirit.
My mother passed away last year, around 2am, and it was her birthday this week. I'm just trying to work out the feelings. Thanks.
Old 16-07-2022, 06:15 AM
asearcher

So sorry your mother passed away. Hope you will be given/see signs and reconnect with her in spirit, when it is time.

This is the first I have ever heard of it. I think the only thing that effects on the spirit is death in itself and how we go, (trauma? peacefully?) the circumstances and if we have unfinished business. Then again all that can be sorted out later either in spirit or if you remember it as a child through reincarnation you can find ways to finish it yourself, it is recommended to go to a professional for past life regression meditation/s to help bring you then closure.

If I understand it right we as spirits are the ones to decide when to be born and when to die so then that personality is already given, it is not the time itself that is deciding, we already have from before. Predestined.

"Over there" there is no time like here on Earth. It is all "now" so "over there" follows it's own time.
Old 16-07-2022, 12:34 PM
Guide
Quote:
This is the first I have ever heard of it. I think the only thing that effects on the spirit is death in itself and how we go, (trauma? peacefully?) the circumstances and if we have unfinished business.
Thanks, I totally agree the way we die leaves an energy print or something. I think she heard me crying (more like screaming lol) when she passed so for a while she was playing little jokes on me.
Quote:
"Over there" there is no time like here on Earth. It is all "now" so "over there" follows it's own time.
Yes I agree, thanks again.
Old 16-07-2022, 07:22 PM
Master

There is data to show that more patients who die in hospitals tend to die during the early hours of the morning - 2-4 am. This was certainly true for my father.

There may be practical reasons for this - maybe fewer staff on duty. Or perhaps the individual simply leaves their body while sleeping, which seems a good way to go.

It could be that when a person is awake then they fight harder to survive, to hold on to the body, usually out of fear. When the body sleeps then it is easier to let go of it.

I am not aware of any implications for the Soul in terms of what time the body dies. Perhaps an overnight exit is less traumatic for everyone concerned.

Peace

Last edited by iamthat : 16-07-2022 at 08:22 PM.
Old 16-07-2022, 08:39 PM
Administrator
I would have to agree with iamthat, I have worked with people all my life in a caring situation, some people will wait until you have left the bedside to go.
others will wait for family to be around them to go.
Everyone is different, but it doesn't matter what time they pass.

My sister came to see me yesterday and she was saying our cousins son phoned her up to ask who I was. when she asked why he told her that his grandfather my uncle was adamant that I went to see him. he told him he was happy that he had seen me and within minutes he passed away.

I hadn't seen my uncle for years but my sister stills goes to my cousins house but his son doesn't know who i am. he is the third person that i know have been told that their relative had told them i went to see them. and they died in the evenings.

Namaste
Old 16-07-2022, 10:18 PM
Guide
Quote:
There is data to show that more patients who die in hospitals tend to die during the early hours of the morning - 2-4 am. This was certainly true for my father.
Sorry to hear about your father. That is a very interesting phenomenon. Im curious if the "witching hour" is connected some how.
Old 16-07-2022, 10:20 PM
Guide
Native Spirit thats an amazing story, and definitely lends some comfort to the situation. Knowing we can be there one way or another.
Old 16-07-2022, 10:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy911
... My mother passed away last year, around 2am, and it was her birthday this week. I'm just trying to work out the feelings. Thanks.

Sorry for your loss.

If you don't already do that, this might be an opportunity to get into learning about why we are here, what we are, where are we coming from, where are we going after, directly from your inner source of guidance, and to work with your subconscious.

As far as I know, when you pass on it is like waking up from a dream. You are the same, but not exactly. You look at your just ended physical life pretty much as you look now at your dream that just ended.

In my case, a dear loss was the spark that started my quest to get answers to existential questions like those above.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 17-07-2022, 04:56 AM
Seeker

Coincidence is God’s way of remaining anonymous, says Albert Einstein. Actually, most of us go through life a little afraid, a little nervous, a little excited. We are like children playing hide and seek, wanting to be found, yet hoping we won’t be, biting our nails with anticipation. Once you understand, the way life really works — the flow of energy that directs every moment — then you begin to see the amazing potential in that moment. Mundane things just don’t bother you anymore. And you are full of joy. It is then when you begin to encounter more and more coincidences in your life.

When a coincidence arises, don’t ignore it. Ask yourself, what is the message here? What is the significance of this? You don’t need to go digging for the answers. Ask the question, and the answers will emerge. They may arrive as a sudden insight, a spontaneous creative experience, or they may be something very different. Perhaps you will meet a person who is somehow related to the coincidence that occurred. An encounter, a relationship, a chance meeting, a situation, a circumstance will immediately give you a clue to its meaning. You will understand what it is all about.

Cambridge Dictionary defines coincidence, thus: An occasion when two or more similar things happen at the same time, especially in a way that is unlikely and surprising.

So, when you go to bed at night, before you fall asleep, sit up for a few minutes and imagine that you are witnessing on the screen of your consciousness everything that happened during the day. See your day as a movie. Watch yourself waking up in the morning, brushing your teeth, having breakfast, driving to work, conducting your business, coming home, eating dinner—everything in your day right up to bedtime. There is no need to analyze what you see, or evaluate, or judge… just watch the movie. See it all. You may even notice things that did not strike you as important at the time. You may notice that the lady who was walking past your car has a resemblance with your grandma, years back when you were young. Or you might pay special attention to a kid, who waved at you this morning. It’s amazing, the things that show up in the movie of your day that you haven’t consciously noted during the day itself…But yes, there may be coincidences in them.

As you watch your day go by in the movie, take this opportunity to view yourself objectively. Again, the goal is not to evaluate, but to get little insights into the coincidences in our life.

Of course, life can be difficult, and we each have daily chores, responsibilities, and obligations that can become overwhelming. Coincidences may come flying at you from all directions, or they may seem to dry up entirely.

Many of us are not used to thinking in terms of our own wants and needs, and if we do, we certainly don’t expect to fulfill them. If you haven’t defined your life’s goal for yourself, what do you do then? It would be helpful if the universe would give us one big clue, or a giant compass, if you will, pointing to the direction we should be taking. That is coincidence. In fact, the compass is there. To find it, you need only to look within yourself to discover your soul’s purest desire, its dream for your life.

A Biblical definition of coincidence is “what occurs together by God’s providential arrangement of circumstances.” Life is full of luck, like getting dealt a good hand, or simply by being in the right place at the right time. Some people get luck handed to them, a second chance, a save. It can happen heroically, or by a simple chance, that is what coincidence is. And remember, coincidences mean and signify ‘you are on the right path.’
Old 17-07-2022, 06:58 PM
Master
Not sure if it has a horoscope- if that’s what you mean but with some chart of the moment on Astro (Google it) you could get a chart of the moment and symmetry or composition with her natal chart…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)