Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 08-03-2013, 10:57 AM
porklite

Manifesting the Impossible.

i have a list of things i want to manifest,They seem impossible,out of reach, and i have wanted them for at least 6 years, but I am filled with doubt, since things never work for my favor,I have almost achieved what i wanted, but then it somehow didn't go through, twice and getting that one thing would make my other manifestations naturally occur, since it would be my "big" break.

I feel like im cursed.

what have you manifested that seemed impossible or unattainable?
Old 08-03-2013, 01:47 PM
You might not believe things "I've " manifested, I think God manifested them for me, tho,He's inside me and Everything....I digress.
BUT I feel like I'm pretty advanced in the manifesting department!!
People get tired of hearing my stories...my $100,000 mortgage paid off by a friend,
Healing a dying person kept alive on machines in a coma, or the $5 at the counter when I forgot my wallet...yawn...;)

There is something big you are missing...sounds like maybe you haven't read the Abraham-Hicks books or understood the concept Jesus tried to get though to us.
First, if there is any doubt...forget about it.
If you "think" it is impossible...it will be.
Believe you have already received it...Abraham explains why...because you
Align yourself with that vibration...allowing it to come into your life...otherwise you're blocking it.

Example: if I ask for a job or pray or imagine it...whatever you do...smile, because the Universe has already stepped up to the task to make it happen....be happy and grateful bec it's just a matter of time now...even if it's 6 months...be happy bec it's coming..

If you open to doubt and "I knew it would never happen, I'm cursed, nothing ever happens for me like other people...etc." Then THAT WILL be your lot...nothing ever happening.

May I suggest reading more or listening to CDs so your subconscious mind "gets" it deeply.

You CAN be and do or have anything you want...Abraham
Ask and it is given....If you believe, u will receive whatever
u ask for in prayer...Jesus Matt 21:22
You may ask for anything in my name, and I will do it. ..Jesus John 14:14

You just need to know how things "work" better, that's all...bec from your post...you are simply blocking any chance for anything to happen...it starts and then falls through? First sign of the Universe trying to give you what u want...then it gets blocked...read about the Law of Allowing more.....good luck, happy reading.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-03-2013, 02:23 PM
porklite

i have read a few esther and jerry hicks books as well as watching their videos, i sometimes find it hard to grasp the message theyre trying to convey, i also grew up with people who are very negative and it rubbed off on me..
Old 08-03-2013, 02:37 PM
Master
as always Miss Hepburn, your words are inspiring. Porklite- sitting manifesting aside- doubt does absolutely nothing for you. Feeling that something good is coming (no matter what it is) is positive. Positive= good, so stop doubting yourself and especially the universe! Smile knowing in your heart that what you need is coming- because it is. :)
Old 08-03-2013, 04:10 PM
porklite

one thing i want to manifest is serve in the military of a country that isnt my native, and migrating to said country is very difficult, i almost had the opportunity to migrate with a job offer which didnt go through, this happened twice.
Old 08-03-2013, 11:42 PM
Niebla0007

Manifesting

Hello, Porklite, and welcome...
One thing to keep in mind is what you manifest takes it's own time,
it maybe immediate or it may take more than a year.

Don't stop working on your goal, after doing your affirmations.
If you wanna become a doctor for example,
you'll not gonna become one
if you don't try again after trying once & not being accepted at your given educational provider,
and completing finally - graduating.

So, what I can say about your plan of wanting to serve at another country's armed forces is -
you have to get there first, obviously. So, try again, in good spirit.

Old 09-03-2013, 01:41 AM
Master

*but I am filled with doubt, since things never work for my favor*

You are telling yourself the opposite of what you want. If you keep telling yourself, things never work for your favor, then things NEVER work for your favor.

You are getting exactly what you are asking for (Law of Attraction)

Ask and it is given (the book) is a good place to start. It changed my life.

Listen to Miss Hepburn. She's been doing this longer and she's got it down pat.

You are going about it backwards - it is EASY to turn it around. Easy peasy.

Tell yourself the opposite of what you have been telling yourself. Do that for 30 days and see what miracles appear. They are right in front of your nose, but you can't allow them in because you keep telling yourself you can't.

Learning to Allow yourself to Believe you already have what you are wanting is the Key to getting what you want. It sounds backwards, I agree. But it is the only way it happens, and until you can do that, you are doing it backwards. It seems like forwards, but when you Ask the Universe, I want X, Y Z, and you Allow the Universe to bring that to you, just say, I Allow that I can have that, then think about anything else in the world. Think happy thoughts, A belief is only a thought that you keep thinking, so change what you are thinking!!!!
Old 09-03-2013, 08:02 AM
ZenGuruPaul

Sometimes it takes awhile for a manifestation to occur, if you change your thought patterns for something (that is your wants and needs) a true manifestation is easier to obtain. I actually have a friend that wrote how he created something for him and explained it with his reality creation story.

Sometimes manifesting something can be fun and exhilarating, it just depends on what you are trying to manifest I guess.
Old 09-03-2013, 03:05 PM
Then, I might as well say...didn't want to bring too much scripture into.
This category, but it is hard for me not to....Nothing is impossible with God.

Those interested Matt 17:20 ans Lk 1:37.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-03-2013, 05:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
You might not believe things "I've " manifested, I think God manifested them for me, tho,He's inside me and Everything....I digress.
BUT I feel like I'm pretty advanced in the manifesting department!!
People get tired of hearing my stories...my $100,000 mortgage paid off by a friend,
Healing a dying person kept alive on machines in a coma, or the $5 at the counter when I forgot my wallet...yawn...;)

There is something big you are missing...sounds like maybe you haven't read the Abraham-Hicks books or understood the concept Jesus tried to get though to us.
First, if there is any doubt...forget about it.
If you "think" it is impossible...it will be.
Believe you have already received it...Abraham explains why...because you
Align yourself with that vibration...allowing it to come into your life...otherwise you're blocking it.

Example: if I ask for a job or pray or imagine it...whatever you do...smile, because the Universe has already stepped up to the task to make it happen....be happy and grateful bec it's just a matter of time now...even if it's 6 months...be happy bec it's coming..

If you open to doubt and "I knew it would never happen, I'm cursed, nothing ever happens for me like other people...etc." Then THAT WILL be your lot...nothing ever happening.

May I suggest reading more or listening to CDs so your subconscious mind "gets" it deeply.

You CAN be and do or have anything you want...Abraham
Ask and it is given....If you believe, u will receive whatever
u ask for in prayer...Jesus Matt 21:22
You may ask for anything in my name, and I will do it. ..Jesus John 14:14

You just need to know how things "work" better, that's all...bec from your post...you are simply blocking any chance for anything to happen...it starts and then falls through? First sign of the Universe trying to give you what u want...then it gets blocked...read about the Law of Allowing more.....good luck, happy reading.

So true!! Nothing is impossible. Only if you don't have any doubts, things can be manifested in your life. BELIEVE in it, visualize. And yes, read that book. It has helped me big time to manifest everything I want in my life. I have just bought the house of my dreams...now I am going to send my wish into the universe for a job after the summer....

Good luck to you!