Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 12-03-2013, 03:36 AM
LotusRise

Hi, All! After reading and practicing manifesting since The Secret came out in 2007, I am almost getting to the point where I feel like attempting to manifest very specific things is kid's stuff, a little bit. (Lemme explain, if I can...)

This conclusion has come about as a result of the various things I've taken in and learned over the years. For instance, I've become very interested in Flowdreaming, a technique originated by a woman named Summer McStravick. Many Law of Attraction teachers tell you to get crystal clear, very specific. She tells you the opposite. To go very general. Because that opens you up to the very best of what you're asking for. In other words, focus more on the vibration of how you want to feel as opposed to specific things. That way you're not attached to any one outcome.

And thanks to Marianne Williamson's work, I'm learning if it's not love it's just an illusion. Just the other day, the following phrase dropped into my head: "There's Love and then there's everything else." I believe that's true.

So these days, I'm interested more in working with moods, energies, and vibrations to manifest as opposed to trying to visualize specifics. I'm new to the Flowdreaming technique, but that's more along the lines of what I like to do nowadays. But Summer McStravick always recommends that if you visualize specifics, always throw in the little addition, "This or something better" at the end. :)
Old 12-03-2013, 08:33 AM
Excellent!
Glad you're here.
Miss Hepburn

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-03-2013, 06:08 PM
Pathfinder
I can see from the previous replies that there are some wise souls that visit this site who gave you some good advice.

Perhaps you should try manifesting for something smaller? It could be that the approach you're taking is too large because you feel so ready to take it on all at once. Try backtracking each inch before your first step. Maybe you have to pass through certain doors before you can get to the right one. Maybe there's something vital for you to learn along your way of getting where you want to be that will fully prepare you. Then once you are fully prepared things will come together with a fast moving, steadfast pace.

Just my thoughts. Good luck. Stay possitive :)