Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 25-06-2020, 11:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hello all. Beautiful front page article about Paul in our weekly newspaper. Some lovely tributes on the bereavement page. And also a full page story inside of his life growing up with photos from when he was little. He was not expected to live beyond one year old you see. He was 73 when he passed (slightly older than I thought)...He delivered the newspapers for myself and the previous owners for almost 25 years. He never missed a day. He never took a holiday, even when we tried to force him to take one. 25 days off in 25 years, those being all the Christmas days. Amazing man. Thank you all for sharing this with me and especially Matt X

Amazing all that's gone on with this Elfin and sharing it all on this thread - God bless Paul, Matt and you....

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 25-06-2020, 11:51 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Amazing all that's gone on with this Elfin and sharing it all on this thread - God bless Paul, Matt and you....
Aww Thank you one- light. Yes God keep them both in his care and God Bless us all..
Old 25-06-2020, 09:42 PM
Master

Just read your story Elfin. I've heard Matt comes here and checks on us from time to time. I'm glad he picked you.
Old 26-06-2020, 06:47 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Just read your story Elfin. I've heard Matt comes here and checks on us from time to time. I'm glad he picked you.
Hi Deb. Thank you very much.i was never going to tell anyone this but I feel it is quite relevant now. 2 or 3 weeks ago I was going to leave. In fact I requested it. I was allowed time to think about it . That night I spoke to guides and asked them to guide me in one direction or another , with a clear sign as to what to do . I did indeed recieve a sign, so I stayed. Had I have gone , this thread would never have happened. Not only do I feel Matt was showing support for what was about to unfold, but I would also like to think that he was also saying I had done the right thing in staying on the forum. It doesn't get much better than that!!!! And that is why I have spoken to him and Thanked him so much over the last few days. He really is looking after us all !! X
Old 26-06-2020, 08:15 AM
Master
Lovely all that Elfin I think you might get more comments on all of this that's happened...

Oh yes so many times, things happen for a reason - then we have the trauma of searching for answers - we all here know about that bit of life don't we, searching for answers...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 26-06-2020, 08:40 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Lovely all that Elfin I think you might get more comments on all of this that's happened...
Hi and Thank You one-light.... The thread started off about Matt..( I referred to him as Matthew because I am old fashioned lol)...then quickly became about Paul , the two of them intertwined. But you see I always knew there was that little bit more to share. I feel honoured if I'm being honest , I really do, and I am being genuine when I say that..to even be "worthy" of his attention makes me feel quite emotional. And this is why I love the universe and everything connected to it. I love the whole experience if divine timing, divine intervention.I love the fact that no-one actually does ever leave!!!!! They just move on to pastures new. In real life , people that have a hard time losing a loved one will talk to me about that. In a gentle way, I try to explain that they are still very much "there" , and for them to imagine their loved ones have "emigrated" , as you miss their physical presence after bereavement, you miss their physical presence just the same if they moved across the world to live.
Old 27-06-2020, 05:39 PM
Master

Elfin, I wasn't aware of your desire to leave the forum. I did the same thing at one point. I actually did leave. Deleted my whole account. But later, upon reflection, I wanted to come back and Lynn reinstated me. Now when I want to be away from her I just......don't come here for awhile. It's all perspective.

But there was a special lesson for you. And Matt chose you because you could being a shining light for those who shared in your experience. How lovely you are.
Old 28-06-2020, 10:00 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Elfin, I wasn't aware of your desire to leave the forum. I did the same thing at one point. I actually did leave. Deleted my whole account. But later, upon reflection, I wanted to come back and Lynn reinstated me. Now when I want to be away from her I just......don't come here for awhile. It's all perspective.

But there was a special lesson for you. And Matt chose you because you could being a shining light for those who shared in your experience. How lovely you are.
Oh Thank you Deb. What a lovely message. I had a wobble lol. A combination of things really. Mainly being HSP/ empath. And it can be difficult with so many experiences and threads to not soak up too much of the emotion. But I always doubt myself, and actually am a very un-confident person, although maybe that doesn't show. Yes sometimes I have a little break for a day or two. But it draws you in doesn't it ? Lol... And some really really lovely people on here too. We never stop learning do we? Sending love...
Old 12-07-2020, 10:00 AM
Elfin

Hi and I had a lovely dream about Paul a few days ago. I would like to think it was a visitation , but hand on heart I'm not really sure. Usually I can tell the difference so maybe it was just a dream... But was lovely all the same..
Old 13-07-2020, 05:26 AM
Elfin

....Had another dream of Paul last night , except this time he was so much healthier and healed... We were working together . Maybe he saw my previous post and came to show me !!!