Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-04-2017, 06:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by creedence
Wish you hadn't bothered with the link info, used to respect this individual. What a sell out.

I'm curios and want to understand you better, what does it feel like when you say something like this?

Deep inside how does it feel to want another person to spend 12 hours a day helping other people but go with out food and shelter? Is that who you really want to be? Do you honestly feel that a person without food and shelter can serve love and light and bring healing to others better? That they would even be healthy enough to help others?

Is that what really makes you sad?
Look in the mirror, see what looks back at you when you make such devaluating judgmental statements about other people.

I see you and wish you valued yourself more, wished you cared enough for others to want to give of yourself every day all day to help bring them ease and comfort and I wished you respected yourself enough to expect an equal energy exchange for services rendered.
Old 15-04-2017, 11:43 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I'm curios and want to understand you better, what does it feel like when you say something like this?

Deep inside how does it feel to want another person to spend 12 hours a day helping other people but go with out food and shelter? Is that who you really want to be? Do you honestly feel that a person without food and shelter can serve love and light and bring healing to others better? That they would even be healthy enough to help others?

Is that what really makes you sad?
Look in the mirror, see what looks back at you when you make such devaluating judgmental statements about other people.

I see you and wish you valued yourself more, wished you cared enough for others to want to give of yourself every day all day to help bring them ease and comfort and I wished you respected yourself enough to expect an equal energy exchange for services rendered.

1: It feels like clicking on a link and seeing a great big Phone Number to call.

2: How can you truly care for someone when you can't look after yourself? Absolutely agree, that's why I work hard. Without linking phone numbers to a site on a spiritual forum, where, let's face it, could be vulnerable people who need real advice and support and don't have a lot of income to splash about.

3: I don't judge anybody. However I will base an opinion on facts if possible, like posting a link CALL THIS NUMBER NOW! Nice. I don't really spend a lot of time looking in the mirror, never really been infatuated with myself.

4: No, you don't see me. At all. You know nothing about me apart from what I post. The fact that you question my ability to care for others? I feel sorry for you. Genuinely really do, that you would ask that.
Old 16-04-2017, 06:23 AM
Master
You called me a 'sell out', that doesn't tend to lend to helping readers see you care for them. It doesn't sound very caring at all.

As to posting my phone number, it wasn't always on the top, a fact that I got emailed about multiple times because people couldn't find it. It's hard to for folks to find small print when they are in crisis and need.

I do a huge amount of Pro bono work every week, from reduced fee's to free sessions, counseling and spiritual advice, to hosting various types of spiritually based groups and public speaking. Somewhere around 40 hours a month. You are not talking to someone who is not serious about helping others. It is my life now, it is all I do, all day, every day.

You say you don't judge others, yet two posts in a row you have stood in judgement of me, do you not see this?

You are showing me who you are credence in this posting. :(
Old 16-04-2017, 04:51 PM
Knower
try my arm method it might work for you.....

i lay there with my arm up waiting on the body to fall asleep, ignoring all the itching and ticks the body does to mess with you, if need be i dabble just a bit in the images but stay focus on my arm, if i fall asleep my arm will fall waking me up, putting me in the right state of mind, then i put my arm back up staying aware, then the body easily falls to sleep, and you will know because the arm starts to inch its way down, and when its all the way down, the body is sleep, just wait 5-10 mins and your body go into Sleep Paralysis, and all thats left is an exit techniques......

be loose with your arm, don't tighten it up, so that it will be able to fall easily at the surest hint of consciousness change.
Old 16-04-2017, 05:01 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

We all judge everybody. It's necessary for making decisions ...

Surely, people make incorrect judgements sometimes, some people are more often wrong than others, most people are more critical of others than of themselves, etc..

People have "buttons" that others push unconsciously, or intentionally.

Humans ...

Anyway, political correctness isn't a solution for better coexistence; it isn't even a cruch.
Old 16-04-2017, 11:05 PM
Pathfinder

Thanks CrystalSong for the explanations...and the personal email. I think what you are saying is that the "astral" body is more like the duplicate of the physical body.
Whereas the "conscious body" is more like an Orb or pinpoint of consciousness. At least that is my summary from what you wrote. I have heard (and seen) various bodies that we make take...some of what I read is that more seasoned projectors tend to lose the physical form altogether.
From what you have written, it would appear that the "body" assumed by the projector may in part drive the destination.
Thanks again for answering...my interest in this is because of a great personal loss and the experiences he/I went though...I have since looked to find others that are "gifted"...and perhaps shed some light on certain aspects of his leaving.
Sending gentle thoughts.
Old 17-04-2017, 12:24 AM
Knower
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
You called me a 'sell out', that doesn't tend to lend to helping readers see you care for them. It doesn't sound very caring at all.

As to posting my phone number, it wasn't always on the top, a fact that I got emailed about multiple times because people couldn't find it. It's hard to for folks to find small print when they are in crisis and need.

I do a huge amount of Pro bono work every week, from reduced fee's to free sessions, counseling and spiritual advice, to hosting various types of spiritually based groups and public speaking. Somewhere around 40 hours a month. You are not talking to someone who is not serious about helping others. It is my life now, it is all I do, all day, every day.

You say you don't judge others, yet two posts in a row you have stood in judgement of me, do you not see this?

You are showing me who you are credence in this posting. :(

1: yeah I went in at the deep end with 'sell out' ... but you know where I'm coming from judging by the bile you called/described me. Your better than that crystal, please don't do that. We all care or wouldn't be here.

2: I had a pop about your link : really, trust me, I've had a gutfull of people saying they can help with bereavement/loss/pain. Not one of any 'phone now' or pay ££ has helped, ever.

3 : Good for you. But I really feel its personal what I do. I just try to be better, ill keep going.

4: Not really judging you, just saying what I see. You described me based on what you can see = how can I even look in a mirror, how you wished I could value myself more to be capable to even care for others, practically do I have the capacity for such. Judge yourself on how you described me. What a gift you have there. Peace and no hard feelings, think with your head, trust with your heart and learn a bit about discernment : see if you really 'get me' X
Old 17-04-2017, 06:41 PM
Master
It's all good creedance, sorry my phone number triggered you and I triggered back on you being triggered. Not our best showing was it.
I'm sorry you have not found the help you were looking for from Healers for bereavement/loss and pain. Sometimes they can help and sometimes not - there's a lot of factors that go into to create a success. Sometimes it's just not time yet for healing.
I have helped many many people and will continue to do so. Some very profoundly. Some a little bit, again many factors go into making a success and the Healer is only in control of some aspects - it's a large team effort for the most profound healings.
Anyway, blessings to you and I wish you light for your Path and Love for your Way.

You are Welcome Shoresh, Yes, many types of energies bodies, each with access to different frequency realms. Most are non-visible or visible only as energy or Presence. Of these various energy bodies, only the physical body returns or stays on Earth - the rest are part of our Soul and hold the information and blueprints of many lives and are eternal.
You have a good mental construct for it now. Happy to help you. :) I hope this helps you to find some ease and understanding around what you and he went through.
Old 17-04-2017, 11:23 PM
Suspended
Guide
Well what a nice ending Creedence and CrystalSong,you have finally reached the mid point and agree to disagree in a pleasant manner!

Well done!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 20-04-2017, 10:20 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MergingWolf
try my arm method it might work for you.....

i lay there with my arm up waiting on the body to fall asleep, ignoring all the itching and ticks the body does to mess with you, if need be i dabble just a bit in the images but stay focus on my arm, if i fall asleep my arm will fall waking me up, putting me in the right state of mind, then i put my arm back up staying aware, then the body easily falls to sleep, and you will know because the arm starts to inch its way down, and when its all the way down, the body is sleep, just wait 5-10 mins and your body go into Sleep Paralysis, and all thats left is an exit techniques......

be loose with your arm, don't tighten it up, so that it will be able to fall easily at the surest hint of consciousness change.

Wow cool technique. Im definitely gonna take a whack at it.