Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-03-2018, 12:46 PM
Deactivated Account
I have no idea what you are picking up there Fairy... I feel myself falling more and more into convectiveness and unity with each day
In fact it is the rapid expansion - the TF springboard which is assisting me to further deepen this inner feeling of unity... and inter connectiveness within the web of life.
In truth I feel incredibly excited by the potential of my growth and what it means for deepening my connections with many... people places and things! Haha.

I've been having trouble with words lately though... it is like they simply are no longer enough for me - I'm not.finding the right words easily to express what I'm experiencing.
Which is another reason why I am so excited go explore the potential of connection.
And in reguards to TF spiritual experiences... I've had them all and they were beautiful- but what is emerging now is beyond anything I could have ever imagined prior lol... and it is cosmic - and free flowing... no longer restrained by my human fearfullness...
And these heart expanding experiences can be inclusive...

Perhaps though I am jumping the gun a bit on humanities readiness for that though hehe...

And that is ok too.
Old 09-03-2018, 01:21 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
No, not repeating anyone's beliefs Forged... these are all revelations my own spirit has come to in the last few weeks and months through continued expansion of the nature of the inter - connectedness of all of us as and everything as one great big web.

The way I see and feel this web of energy is that all threads are connected and when something effects one thread it effects them all.

I guess - through my own growing through seperation and into unity I've started a process of seeing the nature of this web from a bird's eye view - I feel a deeper ressonance and connection of my place in this web and I am absolutely amazed at just how our grest big soul family effect each other in the subtlest of ways energetically.

The heart opening experiences of the TF have taught me how to be more open hearted with these inter-connecting threads... to not be fearful of vulnrability within soul to soul connections and to be willing to allow myself to learn more about the ways in which hearts and souls communicate when freed of so many of the limiting social constructs.

Oh ok good as long as it is your experience and not old man grumpy flames i too have trouble with words now.. i say things and at the same time it isnt.. expletive enough in some odd way. Then i look like a woman basher to some it seems.
Old 09-03-2018, 07:19 PM
Lorelyen

Double post....
Old 09-03-2018, 07:20 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
I would be interested to read some articles in reguards to the neuroscience of ways which we connect with others.

A good source with many references is The Neuroscience of Human Relationships - Louis Cozalino

To mention a couple of chapters. Covers a fair bit more though.

Ch 8 - Addicted to Love
10 - Ways of Attaching
14 - Resonance, Attunement and Empathy

It's easy to read (non academic style) but you may have to look up some of the terms on Wiki to get diagrams. Illustration isn't its strong point but it has a few.
Old 09-03-2018, 07:31 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
A good source with many references is The Neuroscience of Human Relationships - Louis Cozalino

To mention a couple of chapters. Covers a fair bit more though.

Ch 8 - Addicted to Love
10 - Ways of Attaching
14 - Resonance, Attunement and Empathy

It's easy to read (non academic style) but you may have to look up some of the terms on Wiki to get diagrams. Illustration isn't its strong point but it has a few.

Thanks Lorelyn
Old 09-03-2018, 07:47 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
Oh ok good as long as it is your experience and not old man grumpy flames i too have trouble with words now.. i say things and at the same time it isnt.. expletive enough in some odd way. Then i look like a woman basher to some it seems.

I strangely see your part in all this and you make some great points about a number of things - which I have taken to heart (in a good way - though maybe not at first haha) especially as I was sifting through some of the shadowy stuff.

I have a complicated relationship with words. I love them and hate them haha
I struggle to find the right ones haha Which doesn't really help as words can powerfully convey an energy of their own... and than the message or energy of those words in sequence to convey what for me are mostly feelings or senses about things - cause everything I learn has to pass the comprehensive feelings and sensing test first before the brain can sink its teeth into it - sadly even maths.

Talk about messy, complicated and often frustrating relationships... your possibly describing my relationship with words haha...

Oh well - just another thing for me to work on. Basic communication skills haha... the new TF template
Sorry - couldn't help myself lol
Old 09-03-2018, 08:09 PM
Knower
One thing is certain, the so-called 'community' has major issues.

It is probably for the best, to abandon the teachings of the 'community' and just try to be a good person.

Too many 'players' that want to generate traffic to their sites, and the motive is profit.

Someone wants to be an expert, so they keep yammering.

I will say I opened up and learnt a lot through this soul connection I had/have, and initially got quite a bit from the communal ideas.

But almost immediately saw the rotten apple ideas, the nonsense, the fluff, the fakes, frauds and liars in the so-called 'Twin Flame Community'.

If these connections are objectively real, then they don't need a New Age commercialized online industry for them to express themselves.

I think people seek community for a kind of support, but what ends up happening is they get stuck in limited group behavior and thoughts. They start limiting themselves.
Old 09-03-2018, 08:17 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
And these heart expanding experiences can be inclusive...

Perhaps though I am jumping the gun a bit on humanities readiness for that though hehe...

And that is ok too.

It feels quite weird to quote myself haha but upon further heart felt 'thinking last night I picked up on a key thing.
I understood the seperation you picked up on Fairy but it is probably not quite as you think.
I feel sad when I think about all the people led into a very narrowly defined union path and I have to wonder how many people are being let down. Even if they are to make it to union there is potential for let down as the mystical dust settles and then the mundane aspects of relationship kicks in.
(I happen to find alot of magic in the mundane haha - but that's a side note).

The reason I started this thread is because I was feeling the POTENTIAL that the initial lessons of the TF taught me about soul to soul - heart to heart connecting and being...I am a social being like everyone else I have direct interests in connecting more intimately with people from an open heart space.
I've always had a community view from a very young age. My focus was more on the community and I never desired the family... married with kids - I was more interested in how society could connect more broadly... that was until a few years into the TF experience where I became more solely focused for a while... but hey... I was young and silly too hehe... TF gave me some foundations and framework though... to grow into
Any vulnrability I may feel now is lessened by the decision to see and hope to see the best and the potential in the way in which humanity connects... I've seen a lot of pain in society but for some reason I am still hopeful - lol.

We have not always been this disconnected from one another - this afraid to be vulnerable and open hearted with each other... and there is much potential in how we connect with others as I have certainly been shown - directly from the TF experience.
he sadness is coming from the sense that their appears to me to be such a narrow framework of soul connecting in the TF community...
The sadness really does stem from - this sense that the TF exclusivity actually hoards the lessons of connectivity to one person and one person only within a narrow framework... when there is potential for so much expansion, openess, connection, love.

It is what it is though - and I'm in acceptance

People be people.
Old 09-03-2018, 08:34 PM
Deactivated Account
Yes - that makes perfect sense Eternal Flame. It is easy to fall into group think and forget ones own inner voice and guidance.

Moral support is wonderful and needed when first navigating these things... but as the soul continues to be guided by the inner voice as it gets stronger there is a natural pulling away from anything which no longer fits.
As with any type of letting go - there is sadness, loss and fear.

One thing I've learned though about letting go is that there is usually always much to gain.
Old 09-03-2018, 11:26 PM
Guide
Great post, Emerald! But I'll take it one step further and assert that at least 90% of the people who think they are having a twin flame experience simply are not. Those individuals who embody the twin flame expression actually number very few on this planet. However, this does not make them special, just a little different in their spiritual trajectory.