Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2018, 08:33 PM
Master
Color crystal jewelry

I am not sure if this subject is taboo here and hopefully most don't think it is violent lol but I must say I'm not completely sure myself.. but anyways, I love the idea of crystal jewelry and am not super into wire wrapping though I kind of hope that changes.. I like the look, and feel, of a crystal bare on the skin. I did get one beautiful little aquamarine necklace where I guess the crystal is somehow fastened into one of those tops it hangs from, I'm not sure if that involves any drilling or anything. I would be open to adopting that style if I could do it and be sure my crystals are secure and won't easily fall out or drop.

well my main question is about crystal drilling, and how best and most affordably to do it. I guess there are special teeny tiny drills and you have to use a small vice, or I don't know that is why I am here asking. do any of you do your own crystal jewelry work and if so did you get real expensive tools/equipment or could someone without a lot of money work toward owning them in little time?

if you do crystal wire wrapping or other means of securing crystals for jewelry without harming them I am open to hearing about that too. I might try wire wrapping again, I actually didn't have pure copper or other metal wire when I attempted it before so I think it'd be different if I knew the wire would be harmless and potentially make it even more healing. though it still doesn't necessarily rest on the bare skin and I like the idea of that along with the sleek look of unadorned crystals hanging on the skin. hmmm but anyways I love beads and making jewelry and while I haven't done it in years now I would be more motivated if I was working with crystals and real stones. I did get a few strands or spare pieces of crystal beads through the years but mostly I have lots of awesome glass and unfortunately artificially colored stone stuff.

well as is my usual fashion (sorry) this is a really long post for some pretty simple inquiry but hopefully people will forgive me and reply whatever they feel like posting on the matter or however vaguely related the ideas that pop into your head upon reading this. thank you!