Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 26-11-2010, 05:49 PM
Ravenheart

Fish Help please to establish contact with my non-physical companion :)

Hi all!
For awhile now I have been able to feel and see (to some extent) the non-physical. For the majority of this time I have been encompassed in fear surrounding these events and now I no longer feel that fear and I would really like some advice on how to contact this being as recently it has been appearing more and more.
I can now see it everyday but not fully, it is not visible to me as a person or angel but more like a form of opaque energy, I can see it has form and I can clearly see when it moves but I cannot see much more than that. as for feeling, I can feel it when it touches me and when it floats above me when I try to go to sleep, during this time it interacts with my 3rd eye chakra sometimes causing it to spin or at least give the sensation of spinning. Occasionally recently It has moved parts of itself and as it has done that it has turned the moving part into light, which is very amazing to see!

Anyway, back to the core question- how shall I go about stepping up to communication? I have tried silent meditation, visual yes no's (yes point to the door, no point to the other door.etc) and I have not found a way to communicate as of yet.
As I type this it is to the right of me moving around and is probably equally frustrated at trying to contact me and me not being able to hear it haha :P

Anywho, I would love to get some advice on the matter or perhaps if any clairvoyants are reading this maybe they could see if they can identify my non-physical companion and ask on ways to move this process into the communication zone :P

Thanks folks :)
Ravenheart