Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 30-01-2015, 08:28 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Thank u Love9 for the warm welcome. Love the name!
Old 30-01-2015, 09:27 PM
Sabine

Smile

Welcome to the forum Anita! I've tried past life regression. I read Raymond Moody and Brian Weis on past lives. Have to be careful about what we dredge up though. But those authors had helped me in my search on past lives.

Best wishes!
Old 31-01-2015, 08:31 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Thanks for the welcome and tips Sabine. I haven't read Raymond Moody. I feel a bit cautious about a regression but also looking forward to it. Mixed feelings really. I'm not sure just when I'll be doing it. Was it OK for u? Did u learn some relevant stuff?
Old 31-01-2015, 09:50 PM
Sabine

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by anitaforcats
Thanks for the welcome and tips Sabine. I haven't read Raymond Moody. I feel a bit cautious about a regression but also looking forward to it. Mixed feelings really. I'm not sure just when I'll be doing it. Was it OK for u? Did u learn some relevant stuff?

I say do it in the spirit of exploration which I did. Mine was more of going into deep meditative state and I would experience astral projection and past life encounter mixed together. I didn't have any unexplained phobias for me to go into my past life to try to explain away. So I just get an affirmation that I was also a spiritual person and an old soul cause I can understand Aramaic in my vision/astral state. Make sure you ask for protection and that what is reveal to you is the most benevolent and for your highest good.
Old 01-02-2015, 03:31 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

OK thanks again. :)
Old 01-02-2015, 05:05 PM
DesperateDove90

Hello anita! Hope you enjoy your from one new member to another :)
Old 01-02-2015, 06:39 PM
Guide
Hi Anita! Welcome.
Have you had a Soul Awakening yet? Such an event will most certainly accelerate you growth and journey.
There are a few meditational CDs, MP3s etc (even on youtube) which you can use to help you with this.

My own journey was a journey of:
1) I had a Soul Awakening
2) Then my Soul compelled me to study Astrology and get my own Natal Chart Done in order to Know my Self and my own Soul Path in this lifetime.
3) I became compelled to become a vegetarian to accelerate my Spiritual growth. My partner drinks Green Tea as his spirit guides told him it helps to open his chakras.
4) I studied the Kabbalah to understand the Divine within
5) I studied the Tarot to learn and form a communication channel with my Soul (Higher Self)
5) In recent Months I have been reading the books of Dr Brian Weiss (Many Masters Many Lives) which deals with reincarnation ! Really amazing. There are also a few Youtube meditations on Past Life regression you can listen too which may help.

Blessings.
Old 01-02-2015, 09:13 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Thanks for the welcome DDove90. Hoping don't mind the abbreviation. Yay to all newbies! :)
Old 01-02-2015, 09:27 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Thanks Lenvdb64 for the welcome and info. Can u name any cds for a Soul Awakening? I haven't heard of that before. U have learnt many different things! And interesting things. What's the dif between a Medium and a Psychic? I'm totally amazed at the stories in Brian Weiss books. I look forward to a regression but a little anxious about it as well. I'm not sure when it'll be. I'll be going to a Medium first.
I'm off to the City by train now to meet a couple of dear friends. Have a good day or night over there. :) And Blessings to u too.
Old 01-02-2015, 09:29 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

What part of the world r u in, DDove 90? I'm from Australia.