Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 19-08-2014, 11:34 PM
Master
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by revmac
I can't figure out where to post threads about my devices, any advice would be appreciated. I use an orgonite matrix in my work. A search of 'orgonite' on the forum did not point me to a specific location; it seems spread through a few different sections. Or do i go by 'use'? an OOBE device? of a mediation booster? one to connect with guide? should they go into these specific areas? some of the newer stuff i am working on is being guided from intelligence i don't understand yet so again having a new and stronger way to discern seems essential.i'm not trying to be mysterious, i just like everything to be in order and easy to find later. looking forward to sharing some of my ideas.
hanks
Hi welcome aboard sounds like you have interesting stuff to share, cant see orgonite in dictionary
Old 20-08-2014, 01:14 AM
Experiencer
thanks everybody i hope to contribute as much as i garner here!

great people and unreal depth of information.
Old 20-08-2014, 02:29 AM
Ascender
Welcome to the forum! Could you please tell us more about these energy devices? I don't believe I have ever heard of them before?
Old 20-08-2014, 03:28 AM
Experiencer
hi LillyBelle

simple orgonite is simple. a crude battery but more a capacitor of some sort. energies ebb and flow through these devices being tuned by different ingredients and intention. it is a simple machine comprised of an organic (resin), an inorganic material (metal shavings/powders) and quartz crystal. the main quartz being the most important/influential because it makes the energies beneficial to health.

the orgonite matrix can be used in much more powerful devices enabling much more powerful output. i don't think we understand how to fully tap into these devices. i think this is where a new frontier lies. we don't even have the means to measure these energies yet. eventually we will, and understanding how to harvest and utilize these energies will seem like common knowledge. maybe it will come slowly, maybe in great pangs of creation. i do know they have the capability of being more powerful than we can fathom. i can make functional orgonite all day long as many have and continue to do, but utilizing the energy seems to be the real variance from person to person.

i am having a lot of fun and learning a lot by experimenting with more complex, more intricate designs & machines; but i must admit the joy i get from making basic little orgonite is unique.

there are many many kinds of electricity in the universe. i think a majority of humankind only really grasp TWO at the present time. static and current. there are many people who can and do, sense and utilize other types of energy not yet recognized by modern science...and there are many.

keep at it, keep making things, keep inspiring new ideas. thank you.
Old 20-08-2014, 03:44 AM
Ascender
Wow,that sounds really exciting! I know they are searching for alternate energy sources. Do you think the Orgonite could ever be used to power cars?
Old 20-08-2014, 03:59 AM
Experiencer
like a combustion engine? not without the means of transmuting orgone energy into something that...can burn. i see an engine that interfaces with this new energy before an interface with the old tech.

but new stuff is happening all the time. you read about Cannae Drive? Nasa built a microwave engine that produces thrust with no propellant. which even they admit is..."impossible" in our current knowledge of physics.
Old 20-08-2014, 04:30 PM
MayaOhmm

Fascinating RevMac.

I noticed there are forums dealing with energy work as well as Yoga. You should fee quite at home there.

I am finding that it takes quite a while to navigate through all of the wonderful topics available to US.

Hehehehehehe . . . Guess we'll be here for a while.

In Loving Service,
Maya Ohm
Old 21-08-2014, 03:46 AM
Ascender
Quote:
like a combustion engine? not without the means of transmuting orgone energy into something that...can burn. i see an engine that interfaces with this new energy before an interface with the old tech.

but new stuff is happening all the time. you read about Cannae Drive? Nasa built a microwave engine that produces thrust with no propellant. which even they admit is..."impossible" in our current knowledge of physics.

No,I haven't. I have to admit that I really have little to no knowledge about that sort of thing.
Old 21-08-2014, 05:43 AM
Experiencer
yeah i am schooled as an engineer so i like nerdy stuff...and crystals! i like crystals!
Old 21-08-2014, 06:17 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
I can't figure out where to post threads about my devices, any advice would be appreciated.

i'm not trying to be mysterious, i just like everything to be in order and easy to find later. looking forward to sharing some of my ideas.

thanks

Hello revmac !

Just a thought .... since your devices are energy related, why not post about them in the Energy forum ?

Adrienne