Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 16-12-2011, 05:23 PM
Master

That's a fascinating story. By aboriginal, do you mean the San or another group of bushmen? I am curious if you have studied their culture as such. I am in connection with several close-to-nature cultures myself, but not that one - yet.
Old 16-12-2011, 06:14 PM
Apollos_Flame

Aboriginal as in native Australian. She said he looked like a warrior. I thought that was strange because I'm not from Australia. And I'm white and my ancestors are Afrikaans (Dutch) and Rhodesian (British) and Cyrpiot. So I dunno.
Maybe she was just trying to blag me but a lot of the other things she said were true.
Old 16-12-2011, 06:14 PM
Apollos_Flame

Thanks knightofalbion for the warm welcome :)
Old 16-12-2011, 06:37 PM
Master

I happen to have a connection with the Dreaming, the australian aboriginal spirit world. And I am even whiter than you.... so we might be able to work something out, if you want to get in touch with that guy.
Old 16-12-2011, 07:05 PM
Apollos_Flame

How did you find that out about yourself? I would love to get in touch with him. How would we do that? Through meditation?
Old 16-12-2011, 07:29 PM
Master

Astral projection. You know what an aborigine holy fireplace is? But I am not good enough to bring you there with me, so you must either go there on your own and wait for an Ancestral Elder or I must go for you. Have you ever talked with a spirit?

For myself? I had a friend who needed to become part of the Land, and went down there for the friend and had a chat with an elder - and ended up with being Initiated myself, quite unexpected. But there is a lot of wisdom there once you are ready to listen.
Old 16-12-2011, 07:55 PM
Apollos_Flame

No whats an Aboriginal holy fire place?
I wouldn't know how to project to the right place. I have little to no experience in AP.

I've never spoken to a spirit either. I would need help with everything because its all new to me.
Old 16-12-2011, 08:00 PM
Master

You can start by reading this, in your own pace:
http://www.mcguinnessonline.com/aust...originals1.htm

Have you ever tried any kind of spiritism? ouija boards, automatic writing, saying hello and writing down the thoughts comingo int your head, anything?
Old 16-12-2011, 08:07 PM
Apollos_Flame

Ill check it out. Thanks.
Not done anything like that. I always heard ouija boards were evil so I didnt bother. How will this tie into AP?
Old 16-12-2011, 08:12 PM
Master

Oh, that is an easy one. Astral projection lets you travel. Being able to communicate with those you meet could be fairly essential to the purpose of your travels.

Ouija boards are not evil, any more than other types of spiritism. You just need to make sure only friendly spirits come to chat, first.

Once you are able to communicate you can achieve contact with your spirit guides, which is also going to be helpful to no end for your spiritual future.