Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 16-12-2011, 02:10 PM
Apollos_Flame

Smile Hey everyone

Hey guys,

Just wanted to give a quick introduction of myself and tell you what I'm interested in.
For the past 6 years or so I've been interested in Astral Projection, more so in the last year.
In the past couple of months I have got interested in crystal and stones.
I have really started to wonder about what reality is, where we have come from and where we are going. Creation and the afterlife is also very intriguing to me.
I feel I've grown quite a bit over the past 10 years. In the process of leaving the military after 6 years service. We have done some horrible things in the name of protecting our country but I've really started to question everything that has gone on.
I just hope I will receive forgiveness for what I have done over my time and move onto the path of peace and spiritual growth.

So I guess thats why I'm here, to help me learn and grow.

Thanks and nice to meet you.

Apollo
Old 16-12-2011, 02:22 PM
Master

You are 24 and you have been in the army for the last 6 years? Iraq winding down? Good thing you got through in one piece. Welcome, too.
Old 16-12-2011, 02:34 PM
Apollos_Flame

Hey, yeah since I was 18. it's not all bad. I suppose I learned a few of lifes lessons the hard way. The main thing is I've learned them and I'm moving on.

I dropped out of school at 15 and was a troubled teen. I took all kinds of substances to try and blank out what I didnt want to face. In the end the forces were my only option. I needed discipline.

Now I've realised whats going on and am not happy being a part of it any longer. I need to continue on my path.
Old 16-12-2011, 02:40 PM
Master

You are british, I assume?
Old 16-12-2011, 02:43 PM
Apollos_Flame

I live in Britain yeah. I'm from South Africa though. The plan is to move back when I'm out.
Old 16-12-2011, 02:51 PM
Master

Heh, it is funny - in the US you need a clean record to be a soldier, in the UK a criminal record is practically mandatory :) Army service do help a lot of people though.... those it don't break. Good to see you are moving on then. What kind of experiences do you have so far?
Old 16-12-2011, 03:09 PM
Apollos_Flame

hah your right.
A lot of us in the army have criminal records from fighting on civvie street and doing silly things. So we think why don't we go and get payed to fight. They wont let you in for serious criminal records like killing people... But then thats exactly what you do when your over there...

Well I had a LOT of very close calls in Afghanistan and I am very lucky to be here. I was receiving protection for some reason. Thats the only way I can see it.
The funny thing is my dad also had loads of stupidly close calls when he was fighting in the Rhodesian bush war. The odds against me being here have been against me big time. But some how I've made it though unlike some.
Made me think that maybe I'm here for a good reason.
I just see it as such a waste of life now. I don't want to hurt people any more. I don't have anger in my heart any more. I want to help people
Old 16-12-2011, 03:14 PM
Master

Sounds like you have progressed all right. Somehow I am proud of you.

So. What kind of specific psychic experiences do you have? If you don't mind me asking.
Old 16-12-2011, 03:38 PM
Apollos_Flame

Sorry was that what you meant?
Hmmm psychic experiences. I've has some tries with AP. I don't get very far then wake up with a jolt. It is very cool though.

I've had strange experiences as a kid in Africa. My uncle owns this farm in Zimbabwe. Behind the house is this big rocky outcrop with caves. There are human bones from bushman tribes and old broken pottery. It was an old bushman burial ground. The walls are covered in cave paintings too.
Once we were checking out these caves and saw these strange glowing eyes looking back at us. Now I know some animals eyes glow due to Tapetum lucidum in the eyes but this was different. We first though maybe it was a leopard or some big cat. My mate threw a stone at it and one eye closed the other started floating up and down the other end of the cave. Being kids we ran right out of there because it was just weird.
I have tons of strange stories from Africa.

I've went to a psychic once. She said that there was an Aboriginal man standing behind me and that I should look into shamanism. She knew a lot of things about me which freaked me out a bit. I was a bit skeptic before.

I've had Ayahuasca once. You know the Amazonian shaman brew. It wasn't nice but I valued the experience. There was a battle raging in my head because my ego just wouldnt accept that I went to the spirit world.

Rite now I'm carrying Moldavite and tangerine lemurian quartz. The Moldavite makes me feel very intrigued in everything spiritual.
Old 16-12-2011, 05:10 PM
Master

Hello dear Apollo. A very warm welcome to the forum.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com