Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 11-05-2016, 04:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Hey there, Nice to meet you! I'm Ameritini

Thanks for taking a minute to get to know me! I'm a Pisces female and somehow I get the sense I'm a little different from most but can't quite put my finger on the exact reason. My heritage is part Cherokee Indian and a mix of German, Pensylvania Deutch, Scott Irish, and Italian. What a mix, right! I have not really ever had an ability to tap into my sixth sense...... Until, I met a man recently who I believe is my twin flame. It all started back just before Christmas and now I'm on a mission to find answers. I've been studying every thing under the "Sun", there's a little pun for you since he is a Leo, hehe, that I can get a hold of. I'm still not satisfied by what I've learned so far because I know in my heart there is so much more. So here I am tapping my way to find out what all of you can teach me about this wonderful life. Thank You for your acceptance and your priceless insight, I can't wait to make new lasting friendships with you! 😃
Old 11-05-2016, 05:05 AM
Master
hi there Ameritini. welcome to SF.
Old 11-05-2016, 09:17 AM
Master

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Ameritini

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 11-05-2016, 03:55 PM
Seeker
Welcome Ameritini! Is that feeling that you feel a little different from most coming from a desire to know the Truth? And it feels like others around you like friends/family/coworkers etc don't seem to have the same desire?
Old 11-05-2016, 04:20 PM
Deactivated Account
Welcome, Ameritini....

Old 11-05-2016, 07:24 PM
Guide
Hello Ameritini,

Funny thing...I'm a Pisces too and around New Years I met a Leo who said that I was her Soul Mate. Maybe there's something in the air. Welcome! I'm here for basically the same reasons as you. Things are strange, man!

Blessings!
Old 11-05-2016, 07:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Wow! Thanks Guys, very kind and you seem to be right on top of things here, that's awesome! I really appreciate your thoughts as they do mean a lot to me. To answers your questions Oneness, umm yes I do desire to know the truth, absolutely! I suppose that the others in my life may not be so enthusiastic as I in knowing the truth. You've made a good point friend I will ponder more about this for sure. Thanks!
Old 11-05-2016, 07:53 PM
Newbie ;)

Color Music!!!!

Thanks for the song, I love music! I actually believe that somehow music is where I belong because it has played an important role throughout my life.
So I would like to share with you one of my favorite songs by one of my favorite artists, Bob Marley - Don't Worry Be Happy!
Apparently I am not able to share urls until I have reached my 15 posts, but that's ok because you still feel my intent to share happiness!
Old 11-05-2016, 08:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi lancing! Wow, no kidding! Are you sure we can't be siblings? You may be my long lost brother from another mother..... I believe that astrology has a great deal of play in our lives. Maybe if we work together we can crack the secret code. When is your b-day? Mine's March 4.....
Old 11-05-2016, 08:14 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm curious now! I figured I could find answers here, but I never expected to find someone with such similarities as my case. Please feel free to give me details so I can find some clues to solve this puzzle because like you, I think something must be in the air. Correction, in our case I think it would be the water, hehe!