Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 07-06-2013, 01:04 AM
Tilda

Hello everyone! I'm so glad that I've found this forum and particularly this thread. I have a lot of questions about the afterlife, but I would like to start with the question which worries me most. I'd be glad to hear from anyone who knows the answer, but especially I would be glad to hear Spirit Guide Sparrow's opinion. I really trust the knowledge he shares.
My question is multi-layered: about dark entities…
-Who are dark entities?
-Why do we have to be very careful while we are travelling to other dimensions in our dreams and meditation? What harm can they do?
I'm really confused - I thought that the Spirit World was inhabited only with friendly spirits.
-Where are those evil entities coming from?
-Who created them? God could not create evil spirits.
-What can they do to naive and trusting human souls?
-How can we protect ourselves from their energy?
I somehow believe, they seem evil only from our point of view. So how to recognize them if they pretend to be someone else.
When I meditate, I don't see or feel anything special except white dizzy warmness (sometimes with different lights – green and yellow). But, I don't know what those lights mean. I also pray to God and different Saints for an hour every morning and before I go to bed. And when I pray, I close my eyes and then I start seeing pictures of someone's faces(the people I’ve never seen before. I thought they were the Saints I pray to, but now I'm not sure.) Dear SGS, can you please clarify my confusion?
Very grateful in advance.
Tilda
Old 11-06-2013, 12:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilda
Hello everyone! I'm so glad that I've found this forum and particularly this thread. I have a lot of questions about the afterlife, but I would like to start with the question which worries me most. I'd be glad to hear from anyone who knows the answer, but especially I would be glad to hear Spirit Guide Sparrow's opinion. I really trust the knowledge he shares.
My question is multi-layered: about dark entities…
-Who are dark entities?
-Why do we have to be very careful while we are travelling to other dimensions in our dreams and meditation? What harm can they do?
I'm really confused - I thought that the Spirit World was inhabited only with friendly spirits.
-Where are those evil entities coming from?
-Who created them? God could not create evil spirits.
-What can they do to naive and trusting human souls?
-How can we protect ourselves from their energy?
I somehow believe, they seem evil only from our point of view. So how to recognize them if they pretend to be someone else.
When I meditate, I don't see or feel anything special except white dizzy warmness (sometimes with different lights – green and yellow). But, I don't know what those lights mean. I also pray to God and different Saints for an hour every morning and before I go to bed. And when I pray, I close my eyes and then I start seeing pictures of someone's faces(the people I’ve never seen before. I thought they were the Saints I pray to, but now I'm not sure.) Dear SGS, can you please clarify my confusion?
Very grateful in advance.
Tilda

Dear Tilda,

Thank you for joining us on this informative journey and thought exchange. As always, those to benefit from these words will arrive here by design. We thank you for adding your own voice and light to the prospering intention of Matt Warne.

Without further ado let us speak on your great many questions and alignments of thought.

✡ ✡ ✡

You asked -Who are dark entities?

You would be correct not to refer to such phenomenon as dark spirits, for there can never be anything dark or negative associated with a ‘spirit’. For the spirit is that aspect of you which is closest to God.

Dark entities or that which is categorised as malevolent forces in human interpretation can be one of many things. It would be naive to presume all related phenomenon is the manifestation of mischievous ghosts of the recently deceased or demonic creatures painted in religious indoctrination. Such as it appears some of this phenomenon is instigated by other living beings who occupy the same physical space, some other physical place in the cosmos, or are manifestations from other native peoples or animals of the Earth. There are beings who live underground for example, not native to the Earth, who have been observed to perpetrate malevolent intentions which are interpreted as such things as spirit attachments.

Other spirit attachments, as they have been called, though nothing to do with a spirit, involve clusters of consciousness; personas of those who once had a physical life, usually in numbers of two and three or more, who become attracted to vulnerable individuals. Vulnerable in that they exhibit behaviours, patterns of thought or attitude, emotional instability which diminishes their light. Or in the case of some, that they are perhaps mentally or physically impaired, places them in a vulnerable space for any who would seek to cause them distress. It is not always the negative individual who attracts negative entities, for it is often a matter and state of proximity and opportunity which above all contributes to such phenomenon. You can be a very beautiful being, such as an innocent child, and still become victim to malevolent intentions. What the perpetrators desire from their activity is an emotional response from you. It is this emotion which you create in reaction to their activity which energises them in their own vibrational state. If you learn to master your emotional state, you will learn to master your energy field as not to become vulnerable.

You asked -Why do we have to be very careful while we are travelling to other dimensions in our dreams and meditation? What harm can they do?

The harm done can be defined as a response that they invoke within you and the cause of distress imposed upon you through such encounter. Though they cannot literally harm you, they can persuade your thoughts to think a certain way as to rob you from your own sovereign authority as a sentient being. The fear that they will try to draw from you will immediately place a sense of authority over you and nourish their sense of purpose and persona. Fear and other heavy density emotional values can become a nectar of addiction for negative entities as it amplifies their available canvas upon which to paint their own power with. Step into your own authority of mind, body and spirit and never, ever paint yourself into a corner to play victim to any other entity or energy.

You expressed - I'm really confused - I thought that the Spirit World was inhabited only with friendly spirits.

In the kingdom of God there are many mansions as there are minds to imagine them.
Where the soul goes, so too does the attitude. Losing ones physical body does not cause the loss of ones attitude, it merely reveals a broader canvas onto which to realise the components of that attitude.

You asked -Where are those evil entities coming from?

As we have previously illuminated, there are many places, many states that these forces come from. Whether from living entities projecting malevolent intentions towards others, or by consciousness attachments of the deceased, they have become attached to the enrichment of negative emotion.

Evil is not an inherent nature, for in the beginning there was only love, and all things are made possible only through and by love. That which you call evil is merely an object or instrument of your own fear. It is an expression of action and behaviour which does not adhere to your own value system or ethical framework. In calling a thing evil you immediately invoke fear within yourself and become victim of, and vulnerable to that thing. Instead simply seek to understand its motives for self-realization, and their thought processes within compassion and wisdom. Within compassion and wisdom is peace and security found, fostering a much greater sense of authority and self worth under any circumstance.

You asked -Who created them? God could not create evil spirits.

God does not create good or evil, nor does God decide the morality values each species assign themselves to. God simply provides the canvas of opportunity you have to realize you are the one creating everything, always, and in all ways.

These entities created themselves through their own choices of attitude and action. Just as you have created the human persona you wear over your own divine spirit, they have created their own persona in absence of many of the values you hold dear. It is often the environments and their imposed conditionings which cause and create these negative traits of behaviour to begin with. The world on which you live was not always as civilized as it is currently perceived to be, nor did it align to the same values of morality and attitude.

You asked -What can they do to naive and trusting human souls?

They can, as it has been observed, lead individuals into a false sense of security and false sense of identity. It may be their true identity is kept from you as they garnish themselves as something which they are not. It may be they attempt to persuade you of your true identity or value, which will often take the form of something which they then gain more manipulative influence over you. Many beings who reside or traverse within the obscure folds of the Earth wear multi-faceted personalities and behaviour traits. This means they can assume guises of a friendly nature or even present themselves with promises of guidance or gifts of spirit. This is a ploy to convince you to trust them and allow them into your personal energy space. It is at this time their interactions will begin to exhibit questionable behaviour and reveal something much more malevolent. If you give such forces an opportunistic pass into your energy field you will find them very difficult to remove. This is why is it in your own best interest to avoid naïve approaches such as quija boards to reach out to the spirit world. It is therefore most wise to first and foremost raise your own vibration in order to register your consciousness upon a more refined platform of communication.

You asked -How can we protect ourselves from their energy?

You become vulnerable the moment you are persuaded to think of yourself as a victim to what is taking place. Although the events unfolding before you may startle you or display malevolent values, this does not mean you must therefore become victim to it. Such forces or entities will always try to change the dynamics of their relationship to you, but it is you, and always you, which must dictate the terms and forms of that interactive relationship. You must be the one to choose how to respond to their intentions without relinquishing your sense of self value and governance of your emotions.

Preparation and prevention is always more preferable to resolution. With all your spiritual practices and communications always be well prepared and set in place the right parameters of protection. This may take the form of a short prayer of intention to your doorkeeper and/or a short meditation to raise your vibration. Be also vigilant of the dietary energies and attitudes you ingest within your inner reservoir of inner resonance. This also includes the current belief systems onto which you build your sense of security and core value from. If the structures in place within you are not stable and strong then the pressures from without will cause a psychological and emotional collapse.

You expressed - I somehow believe, they seem evil only from our point of view. So how to recognize them if they pretend to be someone else.

You will recognise ploy and deceit, as well as questionable intention by the approach they apply to interact with you. This is to say, they will always attempt to lead and dictate the terms of that interaction and that relationship. This means they will turn up out of the blue when you have not invited them to, as well as become unresponsive or depart precipitously when threatened by a specific question or loving intention. They will immediately reveal themselves in their intention if they ask you to do something, specifically if it is something you do not wish to do. Your genuine guides will never ask you to do something which makes you feel uncomfortable or goes against your core values.

All beings within a loving intention towards you will always acknowledge those in physical state are within their right to dictate the terms of contact. If something occurs which you have not purposely warranted, then you are not dealing with a completely sincere source. Take steps to alter your thinking and your behaviour to avoid further engagement with that source.

You expressed - When I meditate, I don't see or feel anything special except white dizzy warmness (sometimes with different lights – green and yellow). But, I don't know what those lights mean.

Indeed. The lights and colours that you see are the visual confirmations within your personal language platform that you are changing vibration. It is a natural process. The colours that you begin to see are the result of your consciousness traversing through layers around your spirit. So in a sense what you are doing is you are lessening the distance between your conscious mind and your pure radiant spirit source. What you will find is that the further within yourself you go, the more of these colours you will perceive until you reach a place and state where there is nothing but complete bliss. Do not get hinged upon what each colour represents because they will not adhere to any categories of the mind, and such contemplations will also bar you from going deeper. They are there merely to verify a process.

You expressed - I also pray to God and different Saints for an hour every morning and before I go to bed. And when I pray, I close my eyes and then I start seeing pictures of someone's faces(the people I’ve never seen before. I thought they were the Saints I pray to, but now I'm not sure.) Dear SGS, can you please clarify my confusion?

I would ask why you would pray to something within such a broad spectrum, within which and upon which so many other sources could invite themselves into. Such is this to suggest how would you know it was God or one Saint or another should they suddenly respond to you. What frame of reference do you have to confirm their authenticity or purity? Should you suddenly receive an imagine within your mind of a Saint, this should never become your confirmation you have made contact with such Saint.

This is really to lay additional thought to your practice and for you to be mindful of your own vulnerability should any source claim to be one of your fore mentioned. You can for example, pray to your own spirit or ‘higher Self’ and facilitate the same fruition of prosperity. For both God and the essence of all Saints speak volumes through your own spirit purity. Your purity of spirit is a source which you can relate to for it is that which speaks through your core central values.

In all that you do, whether it is in prayer or within your work of life, align to your core central values and you will always invite the very best of all worlds within your experience.

From my light to your light,
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 12-06-2013, 03:02 AM
Master
Thank you Tilda for the questions.....and thank you SGS for the responses to Tilda's questions.....they have been a valuable source of information for me to look upon also..........many blessings...
Old 13-06-2013, 06:00 PM
Tilda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

Dear Tilda,

Thank you for joining us on this informative journey and thought exchange. As always, those to benefit from these words will arrive here by design. We thank you for adding your own voice and light to the prospering intention of Matt Warne.

Without further ado let us speak on your great many questions and alignments of thought.

✡ ✡ ✡

You asked -Who are dark entities?

You would be correct not to refer to such phenomenon as dark spirits, for there can never be anything dark or negative associated with a ‘spirit’. For the spirit is that aspect of you which is closest to God.

Dark entities or that which is categorised as malevolent forces in human interpretation can be one of many things. It would be naive to presume all related phenomenon is the manifestation of mischievous ghosts of the recently deceased or demonic creatures painted in religious indoctrination. Such as it appears some of this phenomenon is instigated by other living beings who occupy the same physical space, some other physical place in the cosmos, or are manifestations from other native peoples or animals of the Earth. There are beings who live underground for example, not native to the Earth, who have been observed to perpetrate malevolent intentions which are interpreted as such things as spirit attachments.

Other spirit attachments, as they have been called, though nothing to do with a spirit, involve clusters of consciousness; personas of those who once had a physical life, usually in numbers of two and three or more, who become attracted to vulnerable individuals. Vulnerable in that they exhibit behaviours, patterns of thought or attitude, emotional instability which diminishes their light. Or in the case of some, that they are perhaps mentally or physically impaired, places them in a vulnerable space for any who would seek to cause them distress. It is not always the negative individual who attracts negative entities, for it is often a matter and state of proximity and opportunity which above all contributes to such phenomenon. You can be a very beautiful being, such as an innocent child, and still become victim to malevolent intentions. What the perpetrators desire from their activity is an emotional response from you. It is this emotion which you create in reaction to their activity which energises them in their own vibrational state. If you learn to master your emotional state, you will learn to master your energy field as not to become vulnerable.

You asked -Why do we have to be very careful while we are travelling to other dimensions in our dreams and meditation? What harm can they do?

The harm done can be defined as a response that they invoke within you and the cause of distress imposed upon you through such encounter. Though they cannot literally harm you, they can persuade your thoughts to think a certain way as to rob you from your own sovereign authority as a sentient being. The fear that they will try to draw from you will immediately place a sense of authority over you and nourish their sense of purpose and persona. Fear and other heavy density emotional values can become a nectar of addiction for negative entities as it amplifies their available canvas upon which to paint their own power with. Step into your own authority of mind, body and spirit and never, ever paint yourself into a corner to play victim to any other entity or energy.

You expressed - I'm really confused - I thought that the Spirit World was inhabited only with friendly spirits.

In the kingdom of God there are many mansions as there are minds to imagine them.
Where the soul goes, so too does the attitude. Losing ones physical body does not cause the loss of ones attitude, it merely reveals a broader canvas onto which to realise the components of that attitude.

You asked -Where are those evil entities coming from?

As we have previously illuminated, there are many places, many states that these forces come from. Whether from living entities projecting malevolent intentions towards others, or by consciousness attachments of the deceased, they have become attached to the enrichment of negative emotion.

Evil is not an inherent nature, for in the beginning there was only love, and all things are made possible only through and by love. That which you call evil is merely an object or instrument of your own fear. It is an expression of action and behaviour which does not adhere to your own value system or ethical framework. In calling a thing evil you immediately invoke fear within yourself and become victim of, and vulnerable to that thing. Instead simply seek to understand its motives for self-realization, and their thought processes within compassion and wisdom. Within compassion and wisdom is peace and security found, fostering a much greater sense of authority and self worth under any circumstance.

You asked -Who created them? God could not create evil spirits.

God does not create good or evil, nor does God decide the morality values each species assign themselves to. God simply provides the canvas of opportunity you have to realize you are the one creating everything, always, and in all ways.

These entities created themselves through their own choices of attitude and action. Just as you have created the human persona you wear over your own divine spirit, they have created their own persona in absence of many of the values you hold dear. It is often the environments and their imposed conditionings which cause and create these negative traits of behaviour to begin with. The world on which you live was not always as civilized as it is currently perceived to be, nor did it align to the same values of morality and attitude.

You asked -What can they do to naive and trusting human souls?

They can, as it has been observed, lead individuals into a false sense of security and false sense of identity. It may be their true identity is kept from you as they garnish themselves as something which they are not. It may be they attempt to persuade you of your true identity or value, which will often take the form of something which they then gain more manipulative influence over you. Many beings who reside or traverse within the obscure folds of the Earth wear multi-faceted personalities and behaviour traits. This means they can assume guises of a friendly nature or even present themselves with promises of guidance or gifts of spirit. This is a ploy to convince you to trust them and allow them into your personal energy space. It is at this time their interactions will begin to exhibit questionable behaviour and reveal something much more malevolent. If you give such forces an opportunistic pass into your energy field you will find them very difficult to remove. This is why is it in your own best interest to avoid naïve approaches such as quija boards to reach out to the spirit world. It is therefore most wise to first and foremost raise your own vibration in order to register your consciousness upon a more refined platform of communication.

You asked -How can we protect ourselves from their energy?

You become vulnerable the moment you are persuaded to think of yourself as a victim to what is taking place. Although the events unfolding before you may startle you or display malevolent values, this does not mean you must therefore become victim to it. Such forces or entities will always try to change the dynamics of their relationship to you, but it is you, and always you, which must dictate the terms and forms of that interactive relationship. You must be the one to choose how to respond to their intentions without relinquishing your sense of self value and governance of your emotions.

Preparation and prevention is always more preferable to resolution. With all your spiritual practices and communications always be well prepared and set in place the right parameters of protection. This may take the form of a short prayer of intention to your doorkeeper and/or a short meditation to raise your vibration. Be also vigilant of the dietary energies and attitudes you ingest within your inner reservoir of inner resonance. This also includes the current belief systems onto which you build your sense of security and core value from. If the structures in place within you are not stable and strong then the pressures from without will cause a psychological and emotional collapse.

You expressed - I somehow believe, they seem evil only from our point of view. So how to recognize them if they pretend to be someone else.

You will recognise ploy and deceit, as well as questionable intention by the approach they apply to interact with you. This is to say, they will always attempt to lead and dictate the terms of that interaction and that relationship. This means they will turn up out of the blue when you have not invited them to, as well as become unresponsive or depart precipitously when threatened by a specific question or loving intention. They will immediately reveal themselves in their intention if they ask you to do something, specifically if it is something you do not wish to do. Your genuine guides will never ask you to do something which makes you feel uncomfortable or goes against your core values.

All beings within a loving intention towards you will always acknowledge those in physical state are within their right to dictate the terms of contact. If something occurs which you have not purposely warranted, then you are not dealing with a completely sincere source. Take steps to alter your thinking and your behaviour to avoid further engagement with that source.

You expressed - When I meditate, I don't see or feel anything special except white dizzy warmness (sometimes with different lights – green and yellow). But, I don't know what those lights mean.

Indeed. The lights and colours that you see are the visual confirmations within your personal language platform that you are changing vibration. It is a natural process. The colours that you begin to see are the result of your consciousness traversing through layers around your spirit. So in a sense what you are doing is you are lessening the distance between your conscious mind and your pure radiant spirit source. What you will find is that the further within yourself you go, the more of these colours you will perceive until you reach a place and state where there is nothing but complete bliss. Do not get hinged upon what each colour represents because they will not adhere to any categories of the mind, and such contemplations will also bar you from going deeper. They are there merely to verify a process.

You expressed - I also pray to God and different Saints for an hour every morning and before I go to bed. And when I pray, I close my eyes and then I start seeing pictures of someone's faces(the people I’ve never seen before. I thought they were the Saints I pray to, but now I'm not sure.) Dear SGS, can you please clarify my confusion?

I would ask why you would pray to something within such a broad spectrum, within which and upon which so many other sources could invite themselves into. Such is this to suggest how would you know it was God or one Saint or another should they suddenly respond to you. What frame of reference do you have to confirm their authenticity or purity? Should you suddenly receive an imagine within your mind of a Saint, this should never become your confirmation you have made contact with such Saint.

This is really to lay additional thought to your practice and for you to be mindful of your own vulnerability should any source claim to be one of your fore mentioned. You can for example, pray to your own spirit or ‘higher Self’ and facilitate the same fruition of prosperity. For both God and the essence of all Saints speak volumes through your own spirit purity. Your purity of spirit is a source which you can relate to for it is that which speaks through your core central values.

In all that you do, whether it is in prayer or within your work of life, align to your core central values and you will always invite the very best of all worlds within your experience.

From my light to your light,
-Sparrow

Dear Sparrow,
Thank very much you for welcoming me to the forum and for your informative response. I’m grateful that you clarified my doubts regarding dark entities. I knew before that fear and negative thoughts and emotions could attract a lot of negative energy to someone’s life from other planes/dimensions. But, what to do if someone is born with a certain condition which produces a lot of worries, a lot of fear or melancholy? Not everyone is optimistic and kind by nature. When I pray to God or to Saints, I pray for those relatives and close friends who have this condition (but who don’t believe in the Afterlife and God). Praying for them I just hope that Positive/Light Energies will help them develop a positive lifestyle and attitude.

You said:
I tried but failed to pray to my Higher-Self. As I said before while meditating I didn’t feel anything special. Every time I try to go deeper into meditation, I just fall asleep and remember nothing afterwards. It’s easier for me to pray with words (or thoughts) to God or Saints or Archangels. I have memorized canonical prayers which help me focus on what precisely I’m saying or thinking. Praying to God or The Ascended Masters makes feel safer. Even if they don’t hear my prayers now, I still hope to be heard one day and strongly believe that the immense strength of my wish to connect with them and their Light will overcome all dark obstacles and diminish the difference in our vibrational frequencies . I would like to learn how to speak to my Higher-Self but so far it’s not easy for me.
My question#1 is: If my direct prayers to God and Saints are not heard now, and if I finally succeed how to communicate with my Higher-Self, can I ASK my HIGHER-SELF to speak to God and Saints on my behalf for good health and well being of my loved ones and close friends? Besides, I also pray for homeless, unhappy and abused pets. Can my Higher-Self seek God’s assistance for them too?
My question#2 is: Are those negative entities dangerous only for the living or for the deceased, or both?

You said:
I agree with what you said above… In calling a thing evil you immediately invoke fear within yourself and become victim… It’s true to me when I face a certain unpleasant situation and get scared of its possible unwished outcome, then I try to control my emotions and pray. Praying to God takes away my fear, gives me hope, stability and certain wisdom of how to deal with what I have…
My question #3 is: What to do if evil comes from somewhere or someone you don’t expect or simply don’t know in person? This type of evil cannot be of a product of our own fear, it’s something else. Someone’s bad wishes or envy (jealousy) can affect other people’s energy fields and ruin their happiness, health, prosperity etc. How to protect ourselves from this type of evil? I'm not even talking about someone who practice black magic, I mean those people who have powerful negative energy but probably don't realize it. It would be great to hear your opinion about it.

Thank you, dear Sparrow, for your Light and for helping us to figure out WHO IS WHO in a maze of other dimensional worlds.
Five years ago I would not call myself a big believer in anything spiritual. I was raised in a family of skeptics/agnostics. But one day something unusual happened to me… there was an immensely bright light in the form of a huge funnel. I had a feeling that the whole Universe Loved and Embraced me. I cannot describe it better (just cannot find proper words). I have never experienced anything like this before or afterwards. It came from nowhere, did not last long and was gone, leaving me with a certainty that Metaphysics is just undiscovered Physics of a possible future. Unfortunately, it happened to me only once… but I still remember THAT feeling of Love. It turned my previous mind-set upside down.
After it, I started CONSTANTLY seeing numbers:
11:11, 1:11, 3:33,4:44 555 (rarely 222 and 777), (only couple time-888 and 999).
I don’t know what these numbers mean, possibly nothing. Someone calls it synchronicity, but I don’t understand what it means…
I tried to tell my friends about what happened to me, but they don’t believe me , saying that it’s my imagination playing tricks on me or I had it in a dream. But I know that WHAT I saw was NOT my imagination or a dream.
I did not sleep when it happened, I was not ill, I don’t use drugs or alcohol.

I decided to live with an open mind, I realized it’s pretty boring to be a skeptic and to wait until science makes another snail step toward the Unknown. Seems like the Unknown made a step towards me first.
Dear SG Sparrow, I hope to hear your opinion about everything I asked and told in my post.
Thank you very much in advance.
Tilda
Old 17-06-2013, 07:46 AM
Glass Onion

Very interesting stuff
Old 18-06-2013, 09:44 PM
Master
Dear Tilda,

I return to address your queries and extend myself as always in service to your upliftment.

My question#1 is: If my direct prayers to God and Saints are not heard now, and if I finally succeed how to communicate with my Higher-Self, can I ASK my HIGHER-SELF to speak to God and Saints on my behalf for good health and well being of my loved ones and close friends? Besides, I also pray for homeless, unhappy and abused pets. Can my Higher-Self seek God’s assistance for them too?

Let us address the components of your thoughts which compose your question.
To begin with, direct prayers to God is essentially direct prayers to your own spirit and higher Self; for there is no separation between the two except in your current thought processes. The will and wonderment of God is no different to the will and wonderment of that source which is your spirit. This means what God wants and aspires for you is the very same thing as what your spirit and higher Self wants and aspires for you. By connecting and conditioning your prayers, your intentions and your energies towards that which is your spirit, or higher Self, you invoke forward the wisdom and wonderment of God into you. That which is God will always, in all ways, speak to you through you, as part of you, as you are a part of it.

The challenge that many human beings have is that they readily acknowledge the power and greatness of some unseen, unheard deity persona, and invest very little of the same faith into the capacity and capability of their own spirit presence. The spirit of all living things, regardless of its physical form, need to be given the same prestige and reverence as human beings cast upon their deities. Do not judge spiritual power by physical appearance. If one fails in this understanding then they fail to understand themselves and all other beings in the universe.

What this is suggesting to you is that by praying, or doing these other intentful and invoking practices of love towards your own spirit or higher Self, you will facilitate not only an equal condition of response, but often a greater and more identifiable condition of response. What your consciousness is basically doing is placing trust in your own inner power and thus allowing that power to manifest something in your life by inviting that to happen. You do not need these other spirit personas or alleged masters to create your own miracles. You simply need to recognise the miracle you are.

My question#2 is: Are those negative entities dangerous only for the living or for the deceased, or both?

We can define danger as something which poses a condition to disrupt us from our natural balance and wellbeing. In this instance, any being, regardless of who they are or where they are from, is susceptible to danger if they are susceptible to negative suggestion or deception. Those susceptible to negative suggestion or deception will always be those who have yet to educate themselves to their own Self worth and Self understanding, which makes it possible for them to become victim to something else. Those within higher vibrational states and ultimate Self-realization are never susceptible to victimhood, and as such are never susceptible to any real danger. This empowerment can be a condition of those in physical state or those of any other state.

My question #3 is: What to do if evil comes from somewhere or someone you don’t expect or simply don’t know in person? This type of evil cannot be of a product of our own fear, it’s something else. Someone’s bad wishes or envy (jealousy) can affect other people’s energy fields and ruin their happiness, health, prosperity etc. How to protect ourselves from this type of evil? I'm not even talking about someone who practice black magic, I mean those people who have powerful negative energy but probably don't realize it. It would be great to hear your opinion about it.

Envy is not a negative emotion, it is that part of you which motivates you to aspire more for yourself and to identify value within a perceived state or experience. Jealousy on the other hand can be a negative emotion. It is that part of you which removes value from yourself and robs you of your own sense of balance and wellbeing.

The only way you can, as a sentient being, be influenced by an entity or energy is through free will. This is to say, you become influenced by it by your own choosing of the thoughts that you have and the behaviour that you create. This is brought about by the relationship you yourself authorize and authenticate within your perception to the imposing entity or energy engaging you. You are choosing your parameters of relationship to that experience. You are interpreting and adding your own values onto that entity and energy as it interacts with you. It is these values you attach to them which determines not only its effects on you but also your response to it. By changing the values you add to energy which interacts with you, you can choose how it manifests in form and language within your emotions and within your thoughts. It is through the memories that you retain and place ownership of which composes these values you then apply onto present and future experiences. By understanding your past and healing it, by changing how you value retained information, you can help to change the present values which you use to react to circumstance. In a sense, to explain another way, when you react negatively to something in the present it is because you are reacting to something you have re-membered to do with your past. It is a learnt and self-programmed behaviour. When you have nothing but love for your past, your present is experienced through the values of love, and your future delivers all that you love. This attunement of understanding is your greatest protection.

Five years ago I would not call myself a big believer in anything spiritual. I was raised in a family of skeptics/agnostics. But one day something unusual happened to me… there was an immensely bright light in the form of a huge funnel. I had a feeling that the whole Universe Loved and Embraced me. I cannot describe it better (just cannot find proper words). I have never experienced anything like this before or afterwards. It came from nowhere, did not last long and was gone, leaving me with a certainty that Metaphysics is just undiscovered Physics of a possible future. Unfortunately, it happened to me only once… but I still remember THAT feeling of Love. It turned my previous mind-set upside down.
11:11, 1:11, 3:33,4:44 555 (rarely 222 and 777), (only couple time-888 and 999).
I don’t know what these numbers mean, possibly nothing. Someone calls it synchronicity, but I don’t understand what it means…
I tried to tell my friends about what happened to me, but they don’t believe me , saying that it’s my imagination playing tricks on me or I had it in a dream. But I know that WHAT I saw was NOT my imagination or a dream.

After your experience part of your physical brain became activated to receive a broader bandwidth of your own spirit presence. As your value structure within yourself altered by this experience, this alignment of perceived value raised your vibration to become receptive to other information’s from your spirit and from the spirit world. This value alignment manifested in physical reality in a form and language your conscious mind could identify with, and so you begin to see reoccurring numbers upon your clock displays, media platforms and other such things. This is really a small confirmation for your human mind that other things are taking place within and about you which are merging your mind, body and spirit.

May these perspectives gravitate you into further understandings.
-Sparrow

Old 23-06-2013, 10:38 PM
Knower

I'm at the point now where I almost wish there was no afterlife. I think it would almost just be easier sometimes knowing this was it. What is the point of the afterlife? And from what I gather, your guides take you through to show you all the mistakes you made in your life and where you went wrong. Heh. No thanks! Lol. I know I've made a ton of mistakes and I don't need anyone to remind me. Plus when I'm done I don't want to relive it. Once is enough. So yes you guess you could say I have issues with the whole thing even though I'm pretty convinced that once we die that's not it and that there is something else waiting for us.
Old 24-06-2013, 03:39 PM
Tilda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Tilda,

I return to address your queries and extend myself as always in service to your upliftment.

Let us address the components of your thoughts which compose your question.
To begin with, direct prayers to God is essentially direct prayers to your own spirit and higher Self; for there is no separation between the two except in your current thought processes. The will and wonderment of God is no different to the will and wonderment of that source which is your spirit. This means what God wants and aspires for you is the very same thing as what your spirit and higher Self wants and aspires for you. By connecting and conditioning your prayers, your intentions and your energies towards that which is your spirit, or higher Self, you invoke forward the wisdom and wonderment of God into you. That which is God will always, in all ways, speak to you through you, as part of you, as you are a part of it.

The challenge that many human beings have is that they readily acknowledge the power and greatness of some unseen, unheard deity persona, and invest very little of the same faith into the capacity and capability of their own spirit presence. The spirit of all living things, regardless of its physical form, need to be given the same prestige and reverence as human beings cast upon their deities. Do not judge spiritual power by physical appearance. If one fails in this understanding then they fail to understand themselves and all other beings in the universe.

What this is suggesting to you is that by praying, or doing these other intentful and invoking practices of love towards your own spirit or higher Self, you will facilitate not only an equal condition of response, but often a greater and more identifiable condition of response. What your consciousness is basically doing is placing trust in your own inner power and thus allowing that power to manifest something in your life by inviting that to happen. You do not need these other spirit personas or alleged masters to create your own miracles. You simply need to recognise the miracle you are.

We can define danger as something which poses a condition to disrupt us from our natural balance and wellbeing. In this instance, any being, regardless of who they are or where they are from, is susceptible to danger if they are susceptible to negative suggestion or deception. Those susceptible to negative suggestion or deception will always be those who have yet to educate themselves to their own Self worth and Self understanding, which makes it possible for them to become victim to something else. Those within higher vibrational states and ultimate Self-realization are never susceptible to victimhood, and as such are never susceptible to any real danger. This empowerment can be a condition of those in physical state or those of any other state.

Envy is not a negative emotion, it is that part of you which motivates you to aspire more for yourself and to identify value within a perceived state or experience. Jealousy on the other hand can be a negative emotion. It is that part of you which removes value from yourself and robs you of your own sense of balance and wellbeing.

The only way you can, as a sentient being, be influenced by an entity or energy is through free will. This is to say, you become influenced by it by your own choosing of the thoughts that you have and the behaviour that you create. This is brought about by the relationship you yourself authorize and authenticate within your perception to the imposing entity or energy engaging you. You are choosing your parameters of relationship to that experience. You are interpreting and adding your own values onto that entity and energy as it interacts with you. It is these values you attach to them which determines not only its effects on you but also your response to it. By changing the values you add to energy which interacts with you, you can choose how it manifests in form and language within your emotions and within your thoughts. It is through the memories that you retain and place ownership of which composes these values you then apply onto present and future experiences. By understanding your past and healing it, by changing how you value retained information, you can help to change the present values which you use to react to circumstance. In a sense, to explain another way, when you react negatively to something in the present it is because you are reacting to something you have re-membered to do with your past. It is a learnt and self-programmed behaviour. When you have nothing but love for your past, your present is experienced through the values of love, and your future delivers all that you love. This attunement of understanding is your greatest protection.

After your experience part of your physical brain became activated to receive a broader bandwidth of your own spirit presence. As your value structure within yourself altered by this experience, this alignment of perceived value raised your vibration to become receptive to other information’s from your spirit and from the spirit world. This value alignment manifested in physical reality in a form and language your conscious mind could identify with, and so you begin to see reoccurring numbers upon your clock displays, media platforms and other such things. This is really a small confirmation for your human mind that other things are taking place within and about you which are merging your mind, body and spirit.

May these perspectives gravitate you into further understandings.
-Sparrow

Dear Sparrow, thanks very much for your response. I've had several days to absorb the information you shared. It's greatly appreciated. I will try to follow your guidance.

I would also like to know why some people are born with the ability to see spirits and other "things" from "THE OTHER SIDE," which are invisible for most people?

Thanks,
Tilda
Old 27-06-2013, 07:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilda
Dear Sparrow, thanks very much for your response. I've had several days to absorb the information you shared. It's greatly appreciated. I will try to follow your guidance.

I would also like to know why some people are born with the ability to see spirits and other "things" from "THE OTHER SIDE," which are invisible for most people?

Thanks,
Tilda
Not some people, all people are born with such ability.

-Sparrow

Old 02-07-2013, 09:15 PM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

Just a friendly reminder about this question (slightly modified from the original post):

Justin

Also, how do the workings of the Cosmos, Spirit and Astral Realms explain the phenomenon known as Astral Wind? Beginning to seriously delve into literature on astral travel, I am fascinated by this occurrence. If anyone is unfamiliar with this terminology, you can find it described from the experiencer's perspective, by Robert Bruce in Astral Dynamics, Chapter 30: The Akashic Pulse: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...l_dynamics.htm