Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-05-2020, 07:57 AM
Master
Lobsang Rampa About Guides

''Spirit Guide" are two words that have been misused over time to express one of two things. The words Spirit Guide has been used correctly to make reference to our Overself. Sadly, they have been used to make reference to a spiritual being which watches over that individual, and yet this latter view is erroneous. People want to know about their Guide, their Master, their Keeper, their Guardian Angel or whatever you want to call it. Many people believe they have a Spirit Guide because they feel insecure. Perhaps because they feel lonely or they are sure they cannot manage without help.

Going off on a tangent for a brief moment. There are real "Spirit Guides" but they look after the planet as a whole and are not here for humans. Very young children can see them yet soon lose the ability because of the disbelief of adults. There are other kinds of entities that people mistake for "Spirit Guides," yet they are nothing less than mischievous entities passing themselves off as "Spirit Guides" to the untrained person.

A person writes and says "Oh, I have a Red Indian as my Guide; I know he is a Red Indian because he is so wise". Now let us get this straight once and for all, people DO NOT have Red Indians, Black Indians, White Indians, or Tibetans dead or alive as Spirit Guides. Actually, there would not be enough Tibetans or Indians to go around. It's like anyone saying "Oh, I was Cleopatra in my last life!" as there is no words of truth in it. Actually, the alleged Spirit Guide is just one's Overself, who really is one's Guide.

It's astounding that the Red Indian and Tibetan have been either mistreated or totally ignored by the whole world as third class citizens whilst they are alive and as soon as they are dead, idiots think they have one as a spiritual guide. What makes you think that just because they are dead, that they have become spiritual teachers? Why should they bother with those who abandoned them well before they were dead? Anyone who thinks that they have a Red Indian or Tibetan Lama as a guide, or believes that are the reincarnation of someone famous is very deluded and should be locked up for everyone's safety.
Old 15-05-2020, 12:45 PM
Deactivated Account
When i read the word "Red Indian", then i would assume that the person saw an humanoid form,
resembling the appearance of a "native american folk, mistakenly called indians" - as seen in the "western" movies.
This form was seen, having probably red-ish hue.
Therefore, the person would report seeing an "Red Indian" - this is said without any predjustice.

Of course, those who know the "other" meaning of the Word "Red Indian" will disagree with my view, but ... !

Well anyway, the overself appear to you in the form in which you can relate, because the overself has no image.
If it is an Red indian - fine, who cares ? Overself does not.

But what is Rampa trying to point out ? I hope i could help a bit with my post.
Old 15-05-2020, 01:05 PM
Master
I think what he wants to say it's clear enough.Faulse ego based beliefs.Or at least this is what i get from his words.
Old 15-05-2020, 02:11 PM
Master
It's almost the same as thinking about God as an old men sitting on the clouds watching over you.