Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-05-2018, 04:56 AM
Seeker

The real meaning of twin flame

I went through all of the twin flame stages, including the kundalini awakening and all the signs and symptoms. I am not here to debunk the twin flame theory, and I do believe that there is some meaning to it, and something is there. My twin and I are at the runner stage now. I new from the beginning that we were not meant to be together, but my heart told me otherwise. I honestly don't believe that twin flames are 2 souls cut in half, but there is some other meaning to it. Seems like twin flames hardly ever work out, but is there to serve some other kind of higher purpose. So my theory is that twin flames are just here to wake us up.

I'm just curious, on what to you all think is the meaning of a twin flame is?
Old 09-05-2018, 11:51 PM
Experiencer

My TF definitely woke me up. He showed me how to have confidence in myself, how to believe, and most importantly, that sometimes you have to take a chance in life.

I do think there's a chance for spiritual reunion, but I think it's most often something that happens in the afterlife, not something we should expect here. Maybe for some it will happen here, but not the majority.
Old 10-05-2018, 01:42 AM
Knower
You and the other person must be extensions of the same soul. There is one soul, and it decides to incarnate in more than one body at the same time.

This is due to multi-dimentional cool stuff. It's a mystery in itself.

This to me is way more fascinating than the romance, because there can be more than just 1 other incarnation of you on earth. There may be 3 or you, or 5. It all depends on what that 1 soul is deciding.

Now the Twin Flame template, would usually only occur between 2 soul extensions. Because they are a split of the masculine and feminine dynamics. It's done in such a way, that you are literally made for each other on the soul level.

It unfortunately does seem to follow a similar template, of coming together and parting etc, and then rejoining.
Old 10-05-2018, 05:02 AM
Seeker

My twin definitely woke me up. I learned how manage my emotions, and have better control over my racing thoughts. I used to be a semi-day dreamer, now I learned how to shut it off. I tried everything to cut the cords, and finally I am able to just shut it off. I occasionally still think about him, but I set a time limit and just keep myself busy. There is hope, it does get better.

Twin Flames do follow a similar template, the push and pull, the reconnect and disconnect. That's why you would never end a marriage, or end a good relationship for a twin flame relationship, because there is too much instability there.
Old 10-05-2018, 06:03 AM
Guide

The instability was already there well before any twin flame appearance. People just love to blame them for the cause of it which is false. Many DF love holding their pity parties to garner attention from "what he did to me". That is a dysfunctional society programming that alot of women do repeat. They still apparently havent stopped that bad behavior and its abundant everywhere you look.

A tf purpose is not to "awaken" it is to bring up all lifetimes of unconscious false beliefs and programming to remove them and return to the original divine blueprint of your soul complex.

The push/pull runner/chaser is the vehicle to bring about the awareness and purging of these self imprisoning false beliefs. But the problem is many DF take it at face value and forcibly remove attention on themselves and place it all on the DM. "what he did to me!"

The souls use closeness and distance to bring up ALL the false beliefs/ prgramming. And teachers love to get others to believe that its just a "stage" to "wait out"

it is one of the major reasons why many women ( as they are the majority of claiming to be the "awakened" ) actually get no where for years and decades. What they are actually doing is complaining about their own unconsciousness that is being mirrored to them by the DM.

Not everyone does it but the majority still do. Thats because they are tricked by the numerous scam teachers and youtube scam tarot readers out there that appeal and strengthen the ego and coyly teach people the map to separation. "he's not awake" he's the runner and im the chaser" "his karmic partner" "he's not doing any work" 'the DF have no work to do" and on and on.. all lies and all appeal to ego and separation mentality. Duality consciousness.

Women and some men just make it out to be a romantic "happily ever after" fairytale. That in itself is society programming.
Old 11-05-2018, 06:14 AM
Seeker

[quote=ForgedInFire]
Old 11-05-2018, 06:19 AM
Seeker

[quote=ForgedInFire]

A tf purpose is not to "awaken" it is to bring up all lifetimes of unconscious false beliefs and programming to remove them and return to the original divine blueprint of your soul complex.

Probably to give us a wake up call and not to awaken up spiritually. I think having a twin flame has been more of a curse, but has help brought up some flaws of mine to repair.

it is one of the major reasons why many women ( as they are the majority of claiming to be the "awakened" ) actually get no where for years and decades. What they are actually doing is complaining about their own unconsciousness that is being mirrored to them by the DM.

I have to disagree about this one, because I am the runner. I just wanted to be friends with my twin, we were friends for a while, but he is not even decent enough for me to even be friends with him anymore. I am a laid-back person and he causes all the drama.
Old 11-05-2018, 08:25 AM
Lorelyen

It's Interesting. I came upon this practice here for the first time apart from a glancing knowledge of the Theosophists, Blavatsky and Olcot claiming they were twin rays. What interested me was I'd always seen spiritual development ("spirituality", if you like) as a deeply personal thing.

"Twin flames" supposedly involves the "marriage" of two spiritualities converging on the same doctrine (or current or path, as you choose to call it). which seemed a big ask but not impossible. The general theory seemed to be that a person was born with an incomplete soul who sought a like person whose soul would butt together or blend to produce a completeness. If found, they'd effectively become an entity on a single path of evolution.

I looked at a fair bit of material on the web, tried to find anything on the subject in my local esoteric shop in which the people behind the counter were pretty skeptical, claiming the idea was popularised in America but hadn't caught on in the UK or Europe for that matter.

Absolutely everything I read seemed to have a different slant/theory about this split soul thing and other aspects of the doctrine so it was impossible to conclude on what twin flames really are. It meant different things to too many different "theorists".

At the same time I know of couples who have endured a lifetime relationship. They become inseparable and of the same mind and ostensibly happy about their lot. They seemed closer to the ideal twin flames but without ever swathing it in the spiritual or occult.

So all I could conclude was that the precise meaning of twin flame is unique to the participants. Some talk about mission, some about eternal spiritual marriage, some about evolution and ascension. What does seem necessary from anyone's viewpoint is that the participants had to believe and follow the same doctrine (which they develop as they go along) or at least agree to converge on the same doctrine.

It's still a puzzle to me, unlikely to be involved as I was born with a complete soul so the urge to find the other half doesn't exist. I'm much in agreement with ForgedInFire here that many of those outpourings on the web are fraudulent and prey on the vulnerable. However, real twin flames probably exist but are very rare. Again I look to those couples who have been together a lifetime, unification beyond doubt. So it seems possible under a spiritual banner as well.

Last edited by Lorelyen : 11-05-2018 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Word change
Old 11-05-2018, 08:25 AM
Lorelyen

Double post...
Old 12-05-2018, 02:01 AM
Master
I do not know what the meaning of twinflames is.

For me what the twinflame theories mean personally to me is different than what it may mean to many of you.

What I have learned the most ever since I started reading here and elsewhere about twinflames, and yes I have read about it- I didn't auto- not accept it, is that I really do not look at my relationships like this.

I don't start to like someone and think, I wonder if he is my twinflame?

Or I wonder if he could be my soulmate.

That isn't to say I do not believe in spiritual relationships- or a spiritual connection-deep even- between people. It simply means I feel I am just as able to have a spiritual relationship with a family member, a friend, a child, a pet, an enemy, as well as with a lover.

But I do not walk around and classify my ex boyfriends, or my future male interests in this way.

I currently like someone, probably more than I should I feel, because I feel A it either will not progress anywhere per-usual, or B- he will like me, I will be told of it, and the next moment before he asks me to date he would have chosen someone else- which has happened the last two times now. Frustrating these men folk.

Do you know how I view him? I simply realize I like him because I rather enjoy talking to him. And there are a few common interests. And at this time that is all.

I am happy to view him as friend.

Quite happy.

So yes while I feel we as people can have deep spiritual relationships with our partners.

I also realize our partners are not the only people capable of being a spiritual catalyst.

And truly I feel as human beings, each and every one of us- are truly whole, and awake already.

I feel we have been.

Since we've been here.