Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 12-06-2023, 12:29 PM
Master
Lightbulb Root Chakra VERY important!

It was recently brought to my attention that my base chakra / lower chakras can do with healing. I'm not completely anchoring in the lower abdominal area which is likely the cause of my ailments.
What's behind it is not feeling safe. This is a theme for me, not only from this life but past ones too.
That's a bummer as that means it'll take more time & work to restore and rebalance it. Had it been from this life only it'd be easier, not so deeply embedded in my system.
But I already knew it went back further, as far as I know all the way to Atlantis even.

In any case, I've planned to get a healing from a Master healer, and likely will need 2-3 sessions.
I decided to get busy with it myself before that time. So I did Diana Cooper's 5D base chakra healing visualisation again.
I'd done it when she did that workshop last year, but not a 2nd time as to be honest I'm never so interested in the base chakra

How daft that is though! Only now I'm beginning to realise just how incredibly important the Base chakra is! I knew, I've told others many times, but in spite of that it never registered just how important it truly is on much deeper levels than you'd think of.
The info given by Diana seemed to go in much better than the first time round.
I know the lower abdomen / Base is the Seat of the Soul but never really knew why or how. Diana explains it, somehow it didn't register the first time I heard it?
It's not until your Base is fully 5D that the Soul can come down from the Soul Star and anchor into the Base. Then the Monad can come in and anchor there too. When that happens your Soul Star & Stellar Gateway merge together and you are wonderfully aligned with Source.
You receive energy from source which flows through you and out your Base into the Earth. Only then can you really link into your Earth Star chakra which grounds you on much much deeper levels. You also then flow the Cosmic Energy into the Earth and Earth energy up through your body into the Cosmos.
And -I think, almost certain- you then get the Torus (energyfield) through and around you.

Talk about the Base being important, holy cow!!
And as I said, I knew all that, and yet it somehow didn't click.

The next day I did another channeling / healing transmission for the Base chakra. Given by the owner of one of the highest vibrational spiritual centres I know of. I've done workshops there some 13 yrs ago, now I sometimes purchase transmissions she's done and do them at home. They're recorded during workshops or satsangs.
One of them was on the Base.
And holy cow, so much was removed, changed, shifted, healed!!

I could feel a lot happening in my bones, later on she said a lot of old stuff -for instance Karmic/familial etc.- is stored in the bones! I could feel things being removed from there, bones where realigned too.
And I felt it going up my spine, working on the bones of my skull. Certain things are held in the vertebrae below the waist but above the sacrum, and right as she said that I felt that part of my back being worked on!
From the Base that energy also went up to below the shoulderblades to remove a lot of old fear from the back of the Heart chakra.

Anywho, just a few things that happened. It was intense, deep, and absolutely wonderful!
I cried a number of times, glorious release!
And the good thing... my tinnitus has quieted since. Before it was real bad, had been the last couple of weeks. And usually after meditation it's bad as I kind of slouch or drop my head when in deep meditation.
This time no problem?
Fingers crossed.

I know these deep high vibrational transmission won't be available much, if at all, as most healers aren't that far themselves yet. Even Diana Cooper has to work through a chakra herself for a period of time before she can give a high vibrational workshop on it. So go figure, she's been working on these things and with these energies for some 40 yrs!
The same for the woman from the spiritual centre.
You cannot teach / pass on things you do not embody yourself so they have to first go through the entire process before they can do that.
So far there are very few who can bring that level.

I did want to share the info though so you know just how important working on the Base is.
Don't underestimate it and the effects of what it can bring you, one of which is good health and a strong physical body. And it's the Seat of all things higher.

I actually became more aware of that when I was doing the BOTEC by Joe Dispenza (blessing of the energy centres).
The Root is supposed to support and carry ALL other centres, nourish & nurture them, be strong enough to do all that, and in turn it gets all that from the other centres so it must also be able to RECEIVE!!!
When you're not in your lower abdomen, for instance withdrew from it out of subconscious fear (often past lives!) you can neither give & support NOR receive!!
How the heck can you then be physically healthy? It's like the doctor giving you medicine but you're not home to receive it meaning you won't heal and become physically strong again. It's NOT possible when you've vacated the area.

This could be the case especially for women as it's the collective feminine wound to have withdrawn from the belly, which includes the Root.
Although that also is about the Sacral & Navel.
Won't bother you with that story.

Hope this info is helpful to some though!
Old 12-06-2023, 10:45 PM
Master
Very interesting and informative, Fairy, thanks for sharing!:) My root chakra's been pretty active for about eighteen months now (possibly triggered by me falling hopelessly in love with a woman I subsequently formed a strong emotional connection with), and I can definitely relate to a lot of what you've shared here. For a while now I've been noticing some sort of connection between my root and heart centres, I still haven't quite figured that one out yet but it all seems to come back to my heart in the end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
When you're not in your lower abdomen, for instance withdrew from it out of subconscious fear (often past lives!) you can neither give & support NOR receive!!
I can particularly relate to this, unfortunately, the lower abdomen has been a particular problem area for me - it's also known as the 'seat of your emotions', apparently, and with good reason I've found, I'd stored a lot of repressed emotion in that area of my body. Spirituality can all too easily devolve into a bunch of abstractions and theorising if we're not careful, but I know that for me personally the biggest task has been to learn how to consciously inhabit my body and gradually release everything I'd unconsciously repressed - it's been an eye-opener, that's for sure, and it can be a rocky old road if you'd built up a lot of resistance to these emotions as I had done.
Old 13-06-2023, 08:47 PM
Master
Glad it was helpful :)
I always feel the Heart is very much connected with the Sacral which is logical as that too is about love and emotions/feelings.
But then, the Heart is important to all chakras. In the channeling I did today the Heart & Solar Plexus merged which became possible after the Solar got into a much higher vibration and then faced the Heavens as opposed to Earth (looking down).
And if the Throat is higher vibrational (5D or more), and with that much purer. the Heart & Throat can work together and you can speak from the Heart, even when you don't agree with someone.
Everything is connected, which has I began to viscerally become aware of by doing the BOTEC (Blessing of the Energy Centres) by Joe Dispenza. Before it was more a knowing, now I actually feel it and it's the most amazing thing!
Old 13-06-2023, 10:27 PM
Master
Quote:
I always feel the Heart is very much connected with the Sacral which is logical as that too is about love and emotions/feelings.
But then, the Heart is important to all chakras. In the channeling I did today the Heart & Solar Plexus merged which became possible after the Solar got into a much higher vibration and then faced the Heavens as opposed to Earth (looking down).
And if the Throat is higher vibrational (5D or more), and with that much purer. the Heart & Throat can work together and you can speak from the Heart, even when you don't agree with someone.
Everything is connected, which has I began to viscerally become aware of by doing the BOTEC (Blessing of the Energy Centres) by Joe Dispenza. Before it was more a knowing, now I actually feel it and it's the most amazing thing!
Yes, absolutely! I noticed the relationship between the sacral and heart chakras a few years back when I was going through a painfully difficult time, that took me a long time to come to terms with. The relationship between my head and heart, too, that was a big thing (I realised how out of alignment they were) - as you say, the heart's important to all chakras.

Very interesting what you said about the solar plexus and heart merging, I'd heard that the solar plexus is the gateway to the heart or something, which makes sense given that it's right below it. I've studied my own energy system for about six years now, and the only definite conclusion I can come to is that it's frickin' complex.
Old 17-06-2023, 10:05 AM
Master
It is complex, and yet it isn't as it all makes so much sense.
The Heart & Solar Plexus, cannot recall exactly how it worked as I get that info when in a transmission so the logical brain isn't very active.
But it was something like when the Solar Pl. is 5D at least you can (finally) truly shine your true Light, be yourself, stand tall. And only then can the Heart fully blossom as well.
When that happens the SP and H work together on a much deeper/higher level.

I also know the SP is closely related to the Throat which is why you should work on SP when having neck issues. Someone told me that, he'd studied energywork in India, and explained it and what to do. Unfortunately this was on a night out at the pub and even though I don't drink I can't for the love of the Goddess remember what he said, except for the root of the neck problem -and thus the cure too- being in the SP.

I've also felt when doing the Blessing of the Energy Centres (BotEC) that the SP also nourishes and supports the lower chakras, just as these nourish & support the SP. The SP cannot come to full blossoming without that.
It is all interconnected.
In that sense I suppose you can start anywhere, but it's also true that without the solid foundation of the lower 3 chakras you will quickly hit a glass ceiling. You must develop those if you really want to get any further.
And then the Root is very important. Truly like the bottom tier of Maslow's Pyramid. You simply can not get to the next tier without that bottom one being at least reasonably developed.
I've known that for yonks, yet still underestimated its importance...
Old 17-06-2023, 04:17 PM
Ascender
You can do kegel exercises.
When I contract my perineum, I can feel the energy up to my face, that's when everything is fully flowing I guess. Some days I can feel it fully, other days it's limited.

Cycling is good for the the perineum too.
Lifting the hips from a lying position (I don't do this one but it seems to be good).
Old 18-06-2023, 11:06 PM
Master
Thanks for the tips Guillaume, I'll bear them in mind going forward!

And thanks for sharing your knowledge, Fairy, it's very helpful. What you said about the neck issues being connected to the solar plexus tallies with my own experience, I've found from observing myself that an issue in one area of the body is often connected to an energy centre elsewhere in the body. What you said about needing a solid foundation in the lower three chakras also makes a lot of sense, I first noticed energetic activity in my third eye and crown chakras (a reflection of how much I was in my head, I suspect) but realised pretty quickly that it was my lower energy centres I was going to have to work on if that energy was every going to circulate properly.

Just on this:
Quote:
But it was something like when the Solar Pl. is 5D at least you can (finally) truly shine your true Light, be yourself, stand tall. And only then can the Heart fully blossom as well.
What does it mean for the solar plexus to be 5D, exactly?
Old 19-06-2023, 09:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
Just on this:

What does it mean for the solar plexus to be 5D, exactly?
When still in 3D with that chakra you're more reactive as you're still coming from (hurt) ego and inner children.
Meaning you're attached still to old hurts, patterns, pains, hold grudges and so on. You still identify with the (hurt) ego.

With a 5D SP you no longer identify with that old part and have basically let that go. It's no longer "you" as you've worked through -and thus let go- of that old pain, grudges, hurt inner children and so on.
You're coming from love and oneness.
That means you can still get angry, set clear boundaries, even give someone a piece of your mind if the situation requires it but... you do not identify with it so it's entirely different from being reactive and knee-jerking.
It's also saying "No" from love. Sometimes that's for a person's highest good. You can, however, get a strong reaction as the other may not be so happy they now have to do it themselves. But that doesn't really affect you anymore, doesn't make you feel guilty nor change your mind as you understand why they knee-jerk. (often fear)

It means you're truly strong as you're coming from inner strength combined with the love of the Heart.
You're life becomes much more tranquil, peaceful, you radiate a different vibe and with that also touch others.
There's more resonance with All That Is, your belly area can & will soften meaning higher parts of you and your Soul can come in and anchor there and so on and so forth.
Old 19-06-2023, 09:36 AM
Master
It's also btw no longer trying to change a situation or person to suit you. It becomes much easier, natural, to follow your Inner Guidance and intuition and you feel & sense clearly when something or someone isn't for you. You may then leave someone or a job or a friendship etc.
In that sense you don't adhere to things so much anymore, become less prickly, as all that stuff generally comes from ego.

When being that way it become much easier to find the right place to live, work, the right people to be with. The places & people that vibe with you and allow you to de-velop, bloom, live your full potential and do what you came to do here this lifetime.
You also attract the right places, situations, people, money, etc. with easer, which you don 't / can't when in 3D as you're not connected to the field --> too low in vibration.
Old 19-06-2023, 05:24 PM
Master
Many thanks for taking the time to elaborate, Fairy, it's greatly appreciated. What you're saying makes perfect sense to me, I've been dealing with all those issues (healing the inner child, setting firm boundaries, knowing when to say no, etc.) for a few years now, I still find it incredibly challenging at times tbh but it's SO necessary.
Quote:
It's also btw no longer trying to change a situation or person to suit you. It becomes much easier, natural, to follow your Inner Guidance and intuition and you feel & sense clearly when something or someone isn't for you. You may then leave someone or a job or a friendship etc.
This makes so much sense, too, I've found connecting to my intuition incredibly important over the last few very trying years. It's a muscle that isn't exercised nearly enough, imo, particularly in men - so many of us, both men and women, become conditioned to dismiss or overlook our own internal guidance, and reconnecting to it can be very challenging.