Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-09-2015, 05:01 PM
Guide

Ahhh yes, you're right about that. The feelings have to be reciprocated. So, I apologize, I'm sure you have told your story a ton of times, but how long has it been since you've talked to the person you originally thought could be your TF? Why don't you think the feelings are reciprocated?
Old 09-09-2015, 06:02 PM
Master
Because you would be together if you do..that's my simple explanation...a year
Old 09-09-2015, 06:09 PM
Guide

I do think that some things take time though. Not everything is supposed to happen when we think they're supposed to. It's one thing if there is only one person that has the feelings and they are not reciprocated, but what if both people do? I have no doubt in my mind and heart that my TF has the same feelings for me as I have for him. These kinds of relationships come in the most unexpected packages and there is a lot to be reconciled before the two can come together. I'm not saying that me and my TF are completely, 100% meant to come together romantically and as a couple, but what I do know is that the feelings are there, on both sides.
Old 09-09-2015, 06:32 PM
Master
Yes, that true. I have the same with my ' original' twin. The surprising thing is that ( and as you I thought I would never share the same feelings with anyone else) now that I met this man it appears that the energy and feelings we have/share is a lot lighter,higher,stronger as I ever had with the original. It's very confusing and I can't explain it if I go from the twin flame concept ...maybe this is a soulmate , don't know. The weird thing is that we share more spiritually on a conscious level than I did with my twin, Doesn't matter in a way..it's love ! :)
Old 09-09-2015, 07:09 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaclynt
Hi Spectral. Thanks for commenting. Yes, I'm definitely going through a lot of the same things that you're talking about. I'm picking up on egos in other people a lot more. It's interesting to observe this, but I notice there's also a catch. In observing egos in other people, there comes the compulsion to judge. Two wrongs don't make a right, so I struggle with not judging people. It's super hard for me not to do this. Do you struggle with this also? I went to a wedding reception a couple of weekends ago and saw all of my old highschool friends. I see these people about twice a year or so and quite honestly, I wouldn't mind parttaking in these events even less. It's all about drinking, partying and talking about the same old stuff. I'm there for a few hours and then I just need to cut out. Gosh, I probably sound like I'm being a snob when I talk like this, but I really don't mean to be. I just feel as if I'm operating on an entirely different wavelength than most people my age. I'm 38 years old and I don't want to wait until I'm 50 to really appreciate and understand what human connection should really be all about. As a society, this country keeps getting further and further away from what's really important. I want to continue to move through all of the behaviors and things in general that seem to hold our society back from reaching unconditional love and true purpose in life. I know I'm going off on a tangent here. Just haven't posted in a while and have a lot going on in my head. :)

Definitely struggle with the judgment thing. But I do try to be aware of my own ego too. Something I really didn't do in the past. The wedding story I can relate to very much. A good portion of my high school friends still hang out ( I'm in my mid-forties). I just can't do it. SO many of them are just stagnant and full of bad habits that I want no part of. The huge difference in me is that I always preferred solitude but was told there was something wrong with me. I have come to see that the ones that said that can't stand being alone. So they band together at bars, create a bunch of drama and then gossip. I'm just too old for that and just too...tired. Amen to your statement about society too. The things that Big Brother wants you to focus on (The Kardashians, slanted news stories, etc) just honestly sickens me to where I had to limit my news intake. All it's done is make me happier. I too am grateful for learning so much at a relatively young age. Things like experiencing each moment and not missing out on precious moments. It's very important as my kids are still young (pre-teen). i hope you and your tf wind up a couple. I've read your posts, sounds like a great pairing. You also hit the nail on the head about being on a different wave-length. I have always felt that way to a degree but boy has it been magnified in the last 3 years or so.
Old 09-09-2015, 07:37 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectral1212
Definitely struggle with the judgment thing. But I do try to be aware of my own ego too. Something I really didn't do in the past. The wedding story I can relate to very much. A good portion of my high school friends still hang out ( I'm in my mid-forties). I just can't do it. SO many of them are just stagnant and full of bad habits that I want no part of. The huge difference in me is that I always preferred solitude but was told there was something wrong with me. I have come to see that the ones that said that can't stand being alone. So they band together at bars, create a bunch of drama and then gossip. I'm just too old for that and just too...tired. Amen to your statement about society too. The things that Big Brother wants you to focus on (The Kardashians, slanted news stories, etc) just honestly sickens me to where I had to limit my news intake. All it's done is make me happier. I too am grateful for learning so much at a relatively young age. Things like experiencing each moment and not missing out on precious moments. It's very important as my kids are still young (pre-teen). i hope you and your tf wind up a couple. I've read your posts, sounds like a great pairing. You also hit the nail on the head about being on a different wave-length. I have always felt that way to a degree but boy has it been magnified in the last 3 years or so.

Spectral, I'm right there with you with all of this. Many of my highschool friends still hang out too, frequent the local bar, go back to a house and play beer pong, etc. etc. Just can't do it anymore. I also took myself off Facebook because I found myself getting very negative on an overall basis and quite judgmental of other people. Oh, and don't even get me started with the Kardashians!!!! Oyyy veyyy! Hahaha.

Yes, like you, I've always liked my time for myself, but more so now, since I've been going through all of these spiritual changes.

I do hope that me and my TF end up together someday too, so thank you very much for your well wishes, but I've learned to expect the unexpected, so I'm trying to stay grounded with this mentality. The good thing is that he and I have come a very long way. We've never really had long separations and I'm finally at a point where I can handle being very close to him a a friend without pressuring him for anything more. I do feel the romance and deep love between us on a daily basis though. We'll see if anything romantic comes of it.