Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-09-2015, 12:36 AM
goingone

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlameAbides
What does that mean? Isn't it my energy/our energy? I'm not taking anything.
no, it's not "our' energy". It's about energy exchange. think a little, if she'd like to exchange with you energy mixed with your GF energy, what brings her pain. She blocks exchange. What do you expect? Have fun with your GF, it's not your time. You really made laugh about "our energy". "our" it's when it's 'our', not you case.
Old 07-09-2015, 03:31 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by goingone
no, it's not "our' energy". It's about energy exchange. think a little, if she'd like to exchange with you energy mixed with your GF energy, what brings her pain. She blocks exchange. What do you expect? Have fun with your GF, it's not your time. You really made laugh about "our energy". "our" it's when it's 'our', not you case.

I don't think anyone is such an expert on this experience. I appreciate your feedback and think you are on to something.

But I don't understand what you mean about "our". Aren't we 2 souls emitting the same vibration? Isn't that a shared energy?
Old 07-09-2015, 04:27 AM
goingone

Quote:
I don't think anyone is such an expert on this experience. I appreciate your feedback and think you are on to something.

But I don't understand what you mean about "our". Aren't we 2 souls emitting the same vibration? Isn't that a shared energy?
ha-ha, you always were two souls, with similar vibrations, however, before meeting there was no connection and no exchanges or sharing. Re-read your header of this thread, you wrote "separation", something opposite to sharing. She ran for some reason, she didn't want to share any more. it's like divorce, how much people share after divorce? You wrote, that you need to see her to have those surge of energy. Why you couldn't just use "shared pool of energy?" Because, there's nothing like this, it's up to her, give you this energy or not, and no obligation to "share'. Why you, being in other relationship, expect to have full load of those energy. It's completely out of logic.
It's hard to tell what you don't understand. but definitely, you have deep misunderstanding. This connection is catch 22, everyone looses in anyway unless they manage to reunite.

You missed something about UNION, until union, two souls in search of their true path, ideally, souls have to unite, but everything is up to good will of 3D people. She decided to run, because she didn't like something. In general case she can decide to return for reunion, if something change for better, or she can decide to postpone reunion to next lifetimes if nothing changed for better.

If you think there's easier way in this connection, good luck
Old 07-09-2015, 05:11 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
No responses or thoughts? OK.

this place is full of lurkers that never post because some of us here are far beyond what they could ever hope to have.
Old 07-09-2015, 05:42 AM
Seeker

Quote:
ha-ha, you always were two souls, with similar vibrations, however, before meeting there was no connection and no exchanges or sharing. Re-read your header of this thread, you wrote "separation", something opposite to sharing. She ran for some reason, she didn't want to share any more. it's like divorce, how much people share after divorce? You wrote, that you need to see her to have those surge of energy. Why you couldn't just use "shared pool of energy?" Because, there's nothing like this, it's up to her, give you this energy or not, and no obligation to "share'. Why you, being in other relationship, expect to have full load of those energy. It's completely out of logic.
It's hard to tell what you don't understand. but definitely, you have deep misunderstanding. This connection is catch 22, everyone looses in anyway unless they manage to reunite.

You missed something about UNION, until union, two souls in search of their true path, ideally, souls have to unite, but everything is up to good will of 3D people. She decided to run, because she didn't like something. In general case she can decide to return for reunion, if something change for better, or she can decide to postpone reunion to next lifetimes if nothing changed for better.

If you think there's easier way in this connection, good luck

No. I don't think there's any easier way. I'm just trying to figure out the right way. I did not think this 3D relationship would interfere with my TF energy. Perhaps it has.

I don't know what you mean by: This connection is catch 22, everyone looses in anyway unless they manage to reunite.
Old 07-09-2015, 01:12 PM
goingone

Quote:
No. I don't think there's any easier way. I'm just trying to figure out the right way. I did not think this 3D relationship would interfere with my TF energy. Perhaps it has.

I don't know what you mean by: This connection is catch 22, everyone looses in anyway unless they manage to reunite.
You know, I think, if you stepped on this path, go and google any info. there're lots of garbage there, but spend time and find some good info. the connection is very rare, and of course only between two.
what I understood, only healthy connection, when people united, yields all those benefits, more creativity, productivity, inspiration, even better overall health.

everything can impact your vibration, your thoughts, you actions can increase or decrease it.
go with your 3D relationship, forget this connection.
Old 07-09-2015, 03:21 PM
Seeker

Quote:
You know, I think, if you stepped on this path, go and google any info. there're lots of garbage there, but spend time and find some good info. the connection is very rare, and of course only between two.
what I understood, only healthy connection, when people united, yields all those benefits, more creativity, productivity, inspiration, even better overall health.

everything can impact your vibration, your thoughts, you actions can increase or decrease it.
go with your 3D relationship, forget this connection.

No I am asking you for your insight. I have read everything available via google and elsewhere to help me understand.

I don't appreciate the patronizing "forget this connection" stuff. All of the available reading suggests not waiting for the TF to return, but to live your life and let it happen on its own time. I'm meditating and working on myself in the interim.
Old 07-09-2015, 06:57 PM
goingone

Quote:
No I am asking you for your insight. I have read everything available via google and elsewhere to help me understand.

I don't appreciate the patronizing "forget this connection" stuff. All of the available reading suggests not waiting for the TF to return, but to live your life and let it happen on its own time. I'm meditating and working on myself in the interim.
Actually, the patronizing stuff was my deep insight and friendly advice. It's based on google findings and personal experience. I've been in this hell for more than two years. At least you have ability to create new relationship, it didn't suck you too deep. sometimes I think it's all about making right choices to stay true to yourself. Nobody can tell you what to do, only you know what is right for you.
Old 07-09-2015, 10:02 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
In the bubble love phase, and for some time after, I was vibrating at a high level. I was feeling great and manifesting things easily.

It's been 6 months since last physical contact with her and I have felt the energy progressively weaken. I can see it manifesting low vibration results and darker energy. I feel less confident and things aren't going as well at work.

I've been meditating (and have been long before meeting TF) and trying to do things to clear my energy (even tried salt water bath), but it feels like a continued slide downwards in terms of my energy/vibration.

How do I keep that TF-energy present in separation? I can't figure out how to reactivate that energy without a dose of her physical presence?
To be totally honest I dont know anymore. I feel Ive been on a goose chase looking for answers from one spiritual teacher to the next just so that I can feel that extraordinary energy once again. Being in close proximity was all it took...in the beginning it felt like an electrical firework moving on to one of blissful expanding energy. But these days now that he's thousands of miles away it seems all but gone. I had been ok, but I really miss that energy...the feeling of being so alive, that taste of magic as able12 puts it.

However, there are occaisions I get glimpses of it and Ive noticed its when I get out of my head. Maybe thats what brought on the decline, the thirst for knowledge had me so wrapped up in my head that my heart energy didnt get a look in. Its times like when I'm out in nature and thought just naturally stops that I feel it again...the free flowing expansion of energy, but as soon as I realise this and the mind tries to make sense of it its gone.

What happens when you meditate? Are you able to get out of your head and just feel?

As for being in a relationship other than your tf....you do what feels right for you. I dont think there are rights and wrongs just what FEELS right in the moment. I'd love to believe that we are all meant to unite with our tfs but sadly I dont think its true. They ignite that flame energy, showing us what we are capable of and then leave for us to find a way to fan that flame within ourselves. There has to be seperation, its the only way for us to find it within ourselves and not rely on outside influences. I believe it will have a ripple effect. I can see how this would be the true spiritual path, consciously being able to manifest that energy to effect others with our energy field so they too can get glimpses of that state of heaven and want more. Now to find the secret...and Im going to try more feeling rather than thinking and see how I get on...easier said though than done lol.
Old 08-09-2015, 04:08 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Actually, the patronizing stuff was my deep insight and friendly advice. It's based on google findings and personal experience. I've been in this hell for more than two years. At least you have ability to create new relationship, it didn't suck you too deep. sometimes I think it's all about making right choices to stay true to yourself. Nobody can tell you what to do, only you know what is right for you.

Right. I can only follow my instincts.

I admit that I did set out to find a muse, a placeholder, a temporary companion. That I grew to develop 3D feelings for her was an accident and unexpected.

That doesn't mean the TF experience hasn't been overwhelming and all consuming. But as all the guidance suggests, you can't know if or when she's coming back nor is it the right thing to do to "wait". I am working on myself and meditating. As for whether the 3D relationship is a mistake, that's why I'm here asking questions, because I don't know for sure.