Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 25-10-2014, 08:49 AM
Mabispo

Energetic frequencies. Message

Hi Guys,
I would like to share I writing I did this week.
It was fun, confusing but really pleasant, not vague but somehow beyond my understanding in the state of mind I was. I could feel what was told to me.
I usually read people´s energies and I have seen spirits, I feel presences, sometimes I channel but not in my own time, only in the spiritual world time.

So I invite you guys to do comments on the message below and share your thoughts and feelings and help me to have different understandings from this message.

Namaste!

``The universe is a vast and endless sea of ​​energy, interconnected with everything in it, because we, they and he are the same.
Energy that travels in different frequencies being the same energy, without the another the other may not exist and that is why they travel in different frequencies to create balance.

There is a supreme layer of pure energy that is unimaginable by humans.
You may see (not sure if he was telling to me) the amazing and different patterns of light and energy, you can see the different moons and planets, you can see the universes, the floating and shimmering energy expelling pureness, love, joy, benevolence, and another type of energy that' s so strong that we could slightly compare it with faith.

It´s so strong and it floats softly and harmoniously but when get in touch with other unsure energy it happens a big impact where sparks of light can be seen, the first connection is strong, but after first shock connection, an wilderness (cant find the correct word) of harmony and pureness, is just like a baby being seen the first time after birth, free of all, but innosence, beauty, love and joy, is so magic that words cannot describe. excuse but in it is purest and harmonic way and can be called as the first sphere.

The second sphere is often blessed by the sparks of light from the first one, an things changes faster, the evolution is faster, because is inhabited by more evolved beings, dedicated to help other beings of the lower spheres, as they uses it´s own energies to help those in need of guidance, it is as their energies were reloaded/recharged in order to exercise its mission chosen by themselves, that they want dedicate themselves for forever.

The energy movements can be compared with the vibration of beautiful sounds of the mantras sung by the humans, it´s the closest way of understanding it. The most pure taste of the pureness that human beings can taste is love, pure love is the key of the spiritual growth. The most precious spiritual part of your true self that you can care with you to earth, is love.``
Old 25-10-2014, 09:31 AM
Megamedes

Thanks for the share, it makes sense. It correlates very well with how I perceive things. Though I have never understood that idea of lower spheres. It is more like there are worlds that have lost their depths and thus solely rely on more solid worlds; on the outskirts they seem great but at the bottom they are not symbiotic at all. Okay I am rambling without being sure I make sense at all. Personally I believe that beneath us all is a sea of infinite possibilities which due to its great promise is impossible to completely grasp, thus it become unimaginable.