Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 19-03-2011, 03:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by deztini3
This is the craziest thing ive ever read. Imaginary friends inside your head? Trying to unlock some imagined cage with an actual problem? Im guessing that whenever you think about your past you become unstable. Well, youre unstable right now. If you cannot control whats going on inside your own head then your need to question it. Having all those things conflicting each other inside your head isnt good for you. There should be only one you. And those friends of yours are merely your subconsciousness telling you that you need to deal with the problem before it happens when its to late for you to deal with. Prepare yourself to unleash that demon and through will you can tame it. Whatever happened in the past. It is the past. It happened and you must accept that. You cannot and will never change it, you must realize and accept that you must deal with your personal problems through will and acceptance. Accept the problem, forgive the individuals that may have had part in conflicting your suffering. They are souls damaged way beyond you will ever be and for that you should pitty them. By hiding their conflicted damage within your own subconsciousness, you are letting them drag you down closer to their level. You must not let that happen. Stay strong, dont be afraid, acknowledge what has happened in the past. Then turn that demon into your true, good hearted self and submerge with it, hence eliminating it.

thanks for your thoughts. i do indeed have imaginary friends whose realities and functions i've yet to entirely determine. i imagine that they're aspects of my subconscious, who may or may not have bodies of their own somewhere. i have an excellent imagination. however, you should know that when i use words like "demon" and "cage" these are only metaphor. i do not believe in actual demons. what i do believe is that damage can be done to the human psyche causing twists in the natural character, spiritual contortions result in an effort to reconcile the natural character with the distortions, contortions which are painful, frustrating and continue in a circular loop of self defeat if the damage isn't addressed and the distortions mitigated.

soooo i have these imaginary friends, aspects of my subconscious who act as psychological helpers and healers. they're good friends and since they are aspects of myself they indicate i like and love myself.

i appreciate your concern but don't fret. i'm admittedly insane by any psychiatric standard but i'm not frothing at the mouth. everythings under control.

PS. you're apparently new to this forum . if you think my delusions are crazy ... stick around and keep reading.
Old 19-03-2011, 10:24 AM
blackfellawhitefella

Quote:
PS. you're apparently new to this forum . if you think my delusions are crazy ... stick around and keep reading.

hahahahahahaha

how very true.
Old 23-03-2011, 07:02 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
soooo i have these imaginary friends, aspects of my subconscious who act as psychological helpers and healers. they're good friends and since they are aspects of myself they indicate i like and love myself.

I think the fact that your friends wish for you to open the cage shows that you/they are ready and more than capable to handle any negative aspects. Love wins out!

Imagine how enjoyable it will feel to have this energy released and transformed into yourself in a positive way, no more caged or repressed memories/feelings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries

PERFECT response! Love it

Love and Light