Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 23-05-2016, 05:43 PM
Peaceofepicness

Color Does opening the third eye.........

Hello,

Does opening the third eye help to make you learn or memorize things better and faster etc. (At school for example)

What else does opening the third eye do?

Thank you
Old 24-05-2016, 03:47 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaceofepicness
Hello,

Does opening the third eye help to make you learn or memorize things better and faster etc. (At school for example)

Thank you

It's been my experience that the memory is not significantly better than before but my mind is a whole lot sharper than before definitely. The vision changes with it.
Initially is a bit blurry. I couldn't see close up very well. I also had tunnel vision from time to time. A few instances I had hallucinations. Or I say they were. I had visions but could actually see them with my eyes but I did not know for a long time what was happening to me.
Old 24-05-2016, 07:19 AM
Peaceofepicness

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahill
It's been my experience that the memory is not significantly better than before but my mind is a whole lot sharper than before definitely. The vision changes with it.
Initially is a bit blurry. I couldn't see close up very well. I also had tunnel vision from time to time. A few instances I had hallucinations. Or I say they were. I had visions but could actually see them with my eyes but I did not know for a long time what was happening to me.

So if I open my third eye, I will have scary hallucinations?

:)
Old 24-05-2016, 02:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Hello,

Thank you

Hi,

Opening the 3rd eye will help you to be more telepathic. That will help you in school in a few ways. You will know what to study for a test intuitively. When you listen to a teacher speak, you will be able to sense his inclinations about the topic in question. That will help you if you are inclined to as a question or respond to a question.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 16-06-2016, 03:10 PM
Guide
Quote:
So if I open my third eye, I will have scary hallucinations?

Not necessarily. It all depends on what your 'powers' are. For me, I developed a much stronger intuiton. I could tell right away when people were bull****ting. Even with people I fully trusted and instilled a lot of faith in, I could smell their bull**** from a mile away.

For others you could possibly see aurus, have psychic dreams...it all depends on what your powers in this life are.
Old 03-08-2016, 12:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Opening the third eye has enabled me to hone clairvoyance and telepathic abilities, as well as raise my conscious awareness and vibration. It certainly makes you more alert and attuned to your surroundings.
Old 03-08-2016, 01:18 PM
Guide
I'm having problems with this, any advice on what you have did to have the success you do would be most appreciated.
Old 03-08-2016, 01:25 PM
Peaceofepicness

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancer
I'm having problems with this, any advice on what you have did to have the success you do would be most appreciated.

Hello!

I still, have had no success! I am trying to regularly meditate, in the hope that this will help to open it!

NEVER GIVE UP!!!

Old 03-08-2016, 01:32 PM
Master
The Third Eye...

As far as I'm aware, The Opening of the Third Eye, is somewhat similar to there being a bridge of communication, between the conscious and subconscious minds... A channel of communication...

It appears to make one more aware of how to determine life matters to a greater depth and in those communications, there seems to be more information moving backwards and forwards, as though the two minds are talking to each other...

It's my contention, that the subconscious mind, has all the answers we'll need in this lifetime, but it is at the digression of the soul, as and when and how, those answers are made available to us...

That's the theory I work to and it's served me well for a number of years...

Others (as can be seen from the above) do have differing ideas... Some, all, or none at all (including my own) might be right... Or, on the opposite side of the coin, all might have an element of truth within them: that is irrefutable...

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...