Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 15-11-2016, 07:05 PM
Administrator
Getting Lost in Meditations

Hello

I put this reply in a thread and I know from talking to others over the years that I am not the only one that has this effect come to them with meditations.

"I envy those that find peace in that place of meditation for me that is a hard thing to find, being so open to the Spirit World I can not find that quiet space. I go quiet and that is seen as down time where I am open for communications. I go deep into meditation and I get lost, and I need someone to bring me out and home."

When I do meditation it is never alone, I learned this early on when I tried a candle flame focus meditation alone, and my now EX had to physically shake me to bring me out of it when he found me upon arriving home.

Like with Astral Travel it is possible to get stuck in what seems like a loop were your not able to break free. I do well with meditations that have a group component to them, where there is a beat to them, bowls, drums ext. Something that is physical for me to hold onto and to focus on the more conscious levels to bring me out when it stops.

Being that I work in two worlds that of the living and that of the non living and that I can think and just go off into Astral Travel and still work here typing I have had to learn the limits of explorations.

Whom or what brings me back is on a few levels. If I am in a group meditation I am honest that I do need to be watched at the end to make sure that I am present again, that if anyone feels energy come from me leading it to make sure that I am OK.

I do not do groups where they are not more experienced in working with different energy dimensions that can come into play. I clear the space first when I go into a building, and I make sure I am grounded and that I am protected in my Bubble space.

It is rare for me to close my eyes with meditation, and this again has to be understood in a group, I still enter that state of being but I like to "see" what is around the room. For me that down time is that time when spirits feel its open for them to find the energy to talk to me. Being open to it all 24/7 and not having that off switch open to me means I am always working.

When I go too deep in, and I find that rare place where I am "alone" this is where I can go too deep in and get lost. By getting lost I mean I do not sense time passing, I do not feel things around me. They say if you go too deep in you might not come back out, or you run into the dark forces that are out there.

What brings me back in at times is not someone or something physical it is the energy from friends guides that will sense me and pull me back in. One is a Wolf guide from a friend that has at times left a nip mark on my hand or arm when I go to far that brings me back in.

Other times its Knight that spirit that was once me in a past life that reminds me I am mortal and I have limits that brings me in. We are never alone yet we seek to find that alone time. This is odd to me, as I am always aware of a prescience around me to me its normal.

I do wonder on what it would be like to do a long span meditation where your alone....but for me there would be "communications" that break the rules.

So whom else has had what I will call an "intervention" in meditation where you feel someone or something has brought you back out.

Lynn

Old 15-11-2016, 07:15 PM
Master
HI Lynn,

Thank you for sharing.

Before I add any comments I would like to ask you one question.

What happens if you use a timer during meditation? Does it bring you back?

Oops, that seems to be two
Old 16-11-2016, 02:30 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I put this reply in a thread and I know from talking to others over the years that I am not the only one that has this effect come to them with meditations.

"I envy those that find peace in that place of meditation for me that is a hard thing to find, being so open to the Spirit World I can not find that quiet space. I go quiet and that is seen as down time where I am open for communications. I go deep into meditation and I get lost, and I need someone to bring me out and home."

When I do meditation it is never alone, I learned this early on when I tried a candle flame focus meditation alone, and my now EX had to physically shake me to bring me out of it when he found me upon arriving home.

Like with Astral Travel it is possible to get stuck in what seems like a loop were your not able to break free. I do well with meditations that have a group component to them, where there is a beat to them, bowls, drums ext. Something that is physical for me to hold onto and to focus on the more conscious levels to bring me out when it stops.

Being that I work in two worlds that of the living and that of the non living and that I can think and just go off into Astral Travel and still work here typing I have had to learn the limits of explorations.

Whom or what brings me back is on a few levels. If I am in a group meditation I am honest that I do need to be watched at the end to make sure that I am present again, that if anyone feels energy come from me leading it to make sure that I am OK.

I do not do groups where they are not more experienced in working with different energy dimensions that can come into play. I clear the space first when I go into a building, and I make sure I am grounded and that I am protected in my Bubble space.

It is rare for me to close my eyes with meditation, and this again has to be understood in a group, I still enter that state of being but I like to "see" what is around the room. For me that down time is that time when spirits feel its open for them to find the energy to talk to me. Being open to it all 24/7 and not having that off switch open to me means I am always working.

When I go too deep in, and I find that rare place where I am "alone" this is where I can go too deep in and get lost. By getting lost I mean I do not sense time passing, I do not feel things around me. They say if you go too deep in you might not come back out, or you run into the dark forces that are out there.

What brings me back in at times is not someone or something physical it is the energy from friends guides that will sense me and pull me back in. One is a Wolf guide from a friend that has at times left a nip mark on my hand or arm when I go to far that brings me back in.

Other times its Knight that spirit that was once me in a past life that reminds me I am mortal and I have limits that brings me in. We are never alone yet we seek to find that alone time. This is odd to me, as I am always aware of a prescience around me to me its normal.

I do wonder on what it would be like to do a long span meditation where your alone....but for me there would be "communications" that break the rules.

So whom else has had what I will call an "intervention" in meditation where you feel someone or something has brought you back out.

Lynn

Deare Sister Lynn,
Medtation to me is mindfulness of observing breathe in noble silence. This give me great amount of peace. As I go deeper, I get lost in meditation and nothing remain only my breathe functioning with Chakra Points nothing else. After that I feel whole day a great amount of good energy.

Normally meditation slot of 50 minutes recommended. like zazen one should prefer loosening exercise for 2-3 minutes before starting slot and after slot is completed 5 minutes worm up exercise is recommended. I from couple of months oftenly do Zazen too.

Well in astral projection I am not tuned with as I did not choose that subject. My astral is only visitng towards deities as I am Hindu.

Last edited by Divine Consciousness : 16-11-2016 at 06:52 AM.
Old 16-11-2016, 05:57 AM
Administrator
Hello

No a times is not something that will work as it is not loud enough with a beat to focus on. If it ticks it does not take the brain long to block it out as a background noise. With things like Crystal or Tibetan Bowls or a Skin Drum there is change in tempo and beat. There is a flow in motion that you can focus on to know that there is an end tempo beat coming.

The most successful meditation for me was a Crystal Bowl one where she adapted it a bit for me at the end where she would use Wind Chimes to signal the end and gently bring us back in. This was most effective for me and I could many times get the Spirits to just be a part of my meditation and not the core focus for me.

Lynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
HI Lynn,

Thank you for sharing.

Before I add any comments I would like to ask you one question.

What happens if you use a timer during meditation? Does it bring you back?

Oops, that seems to be two
Old 16-11-2016, 04:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Hello

No a times is not something that will work as it is not loud enough with a beat to focus on. If it ticks it does not take the brain long to block it out as a background noise. With things like Crystal or Tibetan Bowls or a Skin Drum there is change in tempo and beat. There is a flow in motion that you can focus on to know that there is an end tempo beat coming.

The most successful meditation for me was a Crystal Bowl one where she adapted it a bit for me at the end where she would use Wind Chimes to signal the end and gently bring us back in. This was most effective for me and I could many times get the Spirits to just be a part of my meditation and not the core focus for me.

Lynn

Hi Lynn,

I was more asking if you have tried to use a timer to take you out of meditation. I was thinking you are sitting in silence.. not using anything external as a means of focus and then you would find yourself gone. You mentioned how others had to bring you back and I was wondering if the timer on the phone would work.

When you mention that you are gone. Is it like you are sleeping but not sleeping? Just kinda gone that way? To others it may look like you are sleeping but within your not but also not aware?
Old 16-11-2016, 04:55 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
Hi Lynn,

I was more asking if you have tried to use a timer to take you out of meditation. I was thinking you are sitting in silence.. not using anything external as a means of focus and then you would find yourself gone. You mentioned how others had to bring you back and I was wondering if the timer on the phone would work.

Yes years ago I did try timers and other things like the music coming on with the radio. For me and one's like me that can easily separate the conscious state and the subconscious state while being very much awake it is hard to keep that place of awareness at times. You zone out so to speak without really knowing it.

I spend 2 weeks in a sleep lab study once (went in for a day and they found me so interesting I stayed 2 weeks there). Mapping the brain waves, and lookin at the waking and sleeping state patterns. What happens with me is that I sleep only 3 to 4 hours a night and that is not always sustained sleep in that time frame. So I go right into REM mode of sleep. Get the needed rest that the brain and body needs and then wake.

They found times where the very much waking conscious part of my brain was working but I was not aware of them trying to communicate with me yet I was awake. In this state I would come out of it then write down what I just experienced (again not fully understanding where I went) and it was usually a message I received for someone in the group from a deceased loved one.

In this study they tried alarms ext to randomly wake me, and it did not work. Yet to set the alarm clock for work in the AM did as the brain was prepared for that routine to happen.

At one point they kept me and some in the group awake for 72 hours (while we did nod off from time to time for the most part we were awake. For me when they did the tests hand eye, writing, basic math ext....I did almost as good as I did in the fully rested state. I scored above the average line. They would note that the brain activity for me in the power nap I would take was more in the range of sleep.

When you mention that you are gone. Is it like you are sleeping but not sleeping? Just kinda gone that way? To others it may look like you are sleeping but within your not but also not aware?

I am not sleeping nor do I look to be asleep I am told. My eyes are open and I am at times seeming to look around the room. Yet if I am touched I do not react. I am not asleep and the one leading the meditations I would attend could read energy very well and said that mine was not sleeping energy that I was active like I was almost running.

I am not aware at times I have "zoned out" but it does not last long. Once I was in the middle of speaking to an audience and I was reading a poem to them, and I suddenly just went and sat down. I was not aware I left the stage to sit, and when I came back I was like OK now what LOL. Another stepped right in and finished the poem without the paper as that left the stage with me. Yet he said somehow he knew it as he had heard it a very long time ago and it just flowed back into him.

I had to re take the stage and then explain where I went and what I was called to do. I had that AM looked at a paranormal picture but not completed reading it....so in they came to share their story with me. It was in that more quiet space their energy and mine was able to connect.

So at times we are not in control of whom or what can pull us out. We can stay grounded and try and work with protections ext but we are too a vessel that is used for other things.

Lynn
Old 19-11-2016, 07:30 AM
Master
Namaste.

That was very nice, Lynn. Thanks for sharing.

I decided early on that if I were going to be open to the Realms of Spirit, communication and interaction was to be on 'my terms' or not at all - or else I would have also become lost - there are just so many out there.

Anyway, I created my own Astral Space for these interactions and the times I want them to occur - My private little 'Astral World' is quite nice with white lotus covered lakes with black swans swimming on them...but I digress..

They meet me only there and only in the forms I desire and can relate to on the required level. They know what I am thinking (they can read thoughts) and will accommodate me as a part of that whole 'contract' - I still don't know how I feel about other beings I don't really know, knowing me intimately.

When I go into meditation, sometimes I'll go to a special part of my Astral World where all the spirits are forbidden to go, or I just go to Mt. Kailash and make my objections to the King of all the Spirits directly.

Sometimes I'll intone mantras to protect me and ward them off, I'll use certain rituals and spells or else, I just focus on my breath and ignore it all - ignore the fact my conscious awareness is totally within my Third-Eye, my Ajna Chakra and seek to either unfold my heart unto God's love, or else take the Shakti all the way to the crown.

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 21-11-2016, 06:03 PM
Knower

Quote:
Hello

Lynn

If I'm not mistaken, the blue navy words are the question from someone and black answer is your answer to him/her.

I think he/she need to explain what is his/her meditation method? and what is the purpose for him/her to meditate?
Old 21-11-2016, 11:45 PM
Knower

Quote:
They say if you go too deep in you might not come back out, or you run into the dark forces that are out there.

Well, they say many things.
But the truth is, there is nothing out to get you and there are no evil spirits.
If you ever encounter a spirit that seems evil, and no matter how real it may seem, it is not an entity.
Either one of these two things is possible:

1) The negative energy you are feeling is one that is most likely coming from the crystalline grid. The crystalline grid is "that which remembers." If you are in a place where there have occurred negative things, and you are a sensitive person, you will feel it. Sometimes you will even hear or see those negative things. If you see, hear or feel a person or spirit that is not your higher self, your guide, or the guide of another person who is nearby at that particular moment, it is not an entity, but merely an "esoteric video" playing out.

2) The phenomenon you are feeling or is influencing you (whatever it is) is one that is created by you. Because the human mind is much more powerful than you know.

And of course you will come back out. Because if it continues long enough you will simply fall asleep. Your energy is not infinite.
Old 24-11-2016, 11:49 AM
Suspended
Knower

Getting Lost in Meditation means you are in complete focus and you are going deep inside which will give you the satisfaction and pleasure and you feel stress free and relaxed.