Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-08-2013, 03:39 PM
karthik

How to have an experience of past life?

How to have an experience of past life?

Many times we often fall into a big mess within ourselves and rather wonder how to access our past lives. Ambiguity will remain a constant factor when we ask questions about our past lives with others.

Friends, let me tell you my experience about my connectivity with my previous life time. I have always remind a skeptic not willing to accept anything that does not come into my real experience. One day i happened to see the image of mahavathar babaji in the net. Read a lot about this 4000 to 5000 years old living saint. After identifying the area where he can be found i decided to travel there.

I did not find this great living immortal, however i came across a highly accomplished yogi who accepted to choose me as his disciple. He choose to be my guru. What ever i describe about this yogi will only fall short as i don't ever think i will ever be able to compose it into words about my experiences with him.

Among a few incidents which i am sharing in my upcoming book here is one of the process that i have learned which was transmitted to me by this accomplished being who hard a phenomenal mastery over the mechanics of his physical body and the ones beyond.

Every human being has a certain access point in their body that they can tap which is where the memories of the past lives are stored. This becomes the gateway to access your previous life.

In my process i was guided through an act that has taken a certain direction in the physical levels within me as this guided process was a intense transmission of information. It was all in a few minutes where i could locate the exact point in my body that acted as a doorway to my previous life time.( I have made sure to share enough information about this process in brief in my book which will be launched very soon).

To know how to access the memory stored location in your body watch this space....

Till then time remains.......
Old 11-08-2013, 05:43 PM
noxoid

To access the memories of your past life, you open the crown chakra and expand beyond root and violet., physically descending into the earth while your spirit ascends towards the sun or the moon.

At least that is how I access memories regarding distant lives.
Old 11-08-2013, 07:11 PM
Master
Your present is the result of all the choices you made in your past.