Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 11-01-2013, 11:41 PM
Neville

It is supposed , by a few that , by meditating with a Lemurian seed Crystal , paying particular attention to the striations along the side (a laser etched bar code full of information) A download takes place from the crystal ,and the knowledge encoded in that particular crystal is transferred directly to you subconsciously. Or so it is supposed , by a few.
Old 12-01-2013, 12:36 PM
Dawn

Well, whatever your sitting and talking to Gaea is, it's a unique experience that should always be cherished.

On the subject of the 'spirit world' just being a different kind of physical, you're kinda bringing up something I sorta began to realize late last year. Haven't really had the opportunity to talk with anyone about it, not really, but it's given me plenty of time to let the concept roll around in my head and for realization to set in.

To attempt to keep it in a nutshell,
the very first past life I recalled in this life (to make a long story short) I not only recalled that life, but when I went 'back home'. I spoke to the guy I'd shared that life with. I was in several buildings. I remember being at a small station / console where I was shown previwes of the lives I could choose from. I even remember walking through the glowing white door and knowing that my next (physical / this dimension) life was through there.
Skip ahead several years, me really getting into my ability to communicate with stones and crystals. I, however unintentionally, ended up being able to connect with the soul that had chosen that physical form (the stone or crystal) to be with. We talked, and they showed me, among other things, their own home planets. And mind you, just trying to wrap my mind around there being planets and other species 'over there' threw me for one heck of a big mental loop.
Then, just last year, Alti and I were talking. We hit it off right away. We talked about the school we went to. She's a teacher, I was a student and I graduated from there. In my mind's eye, I could see, I could remember the school, and the grounds, and the sky, and "there". I was also able to focus my mind, let my curiousity lead the way, and realized that, among quite alot of other things, I wasn't human. I mean, sure, yeah, most everyone simply assumes or guesses that that's what they look like 'in spirit' or 'over there' or, as I call it 'back home'. But I got to see me. The 'real' "me" behind all of this. Even got a peek at my home world.
It kinda left me reeling from the huge influx of new information. Trying to simply accept that the 'afterlife' as we like to dub it, isn't 'afterlife' at all. It's not some gorgeous, white, glowly, angels flying around with harps, white puffy clouds everyone sort of place like we've come to stereotype it in the mainstream of information.
That place is back home. And it's so... much more than we can even begin to touch on that it's just mind-blowing and then some. I mean... people and planets and schools and just.... holy skittles in a tophat!!!
I mean, sure, okay, when I first learned about how this realm, this dimension, what we like to call the physical dimension, isn't the only one that exists, and that we actually come from another place, that our bodies (perhaps to over simplify it some) are basically like an avatar existence, it took me a while to accept, but I did. It made sense. (which is a whole different story in itself.)
But then to get a tiny, fractional peek at what that other place is like, the numerous planets and species and ...all of that... well, I'm sure you can't blame me any for still having a bit of trouble really getting this mind if mine to wrap fully around the idea.
I mean, on the one hand, I get it. It makes sense. On the other, my mind is stuck in this mode.

I think it's totally acceptable that, for the masses of people who are largely only use to knowing and experiencing and understanding this one physical dimension, they call any other sort of experience (whether it's meditation, astral travel, lucid dreaming, etc) as a 'spiritual' experience. It's not what we're use to thinking about, contemplating, or accepting as just another sort of dimension as real and solid as any other. It looks different. It feels different. We are different. It's not the 'same' as this physical, solid body we've come to know.
Heck, just getting to the point where someone even learns that there is a whole different realm of dimensions as real and solid as this one, and ACCEPTING it can be a tremendous effort. I know it has been for me. Still sorta is.
Even if the naming, the labelling isn't correct, for now, it's sorta the only way we can properly grasp it, understand it. Talk about it.

Quote:
I remember lives in what Irish mythology calls the Otherworld. It definitely was a physical life just different (in lack of better clarification). I read something about there existing to kinds of meat: the one we carry around and a lighter more subtle one. The latter is the one I call the light body and maybe in some realities the frequency is so that such a body feels firm yet in this it becomes described as a Astral Body. In a book about Celtic Mythology read a description of this world being called the dark shadows world and the Otherworld the light shadows worlds. I interpret it as our bodies simply are heavier; more dense. Maybe these things also can explain the way you felt when visiting Atlantis in your Lemurian body.
I can't rightly say 'no' to that. Albeit, there's a huge mound of stuff I have no clue about. The most I can do is just remember, learn, and share with those who are willing to listen...or read lol
I think it's sorta the reason why I don't like leaning into buying books or paying some 'spiritual' person for information. I sorta feel like it's . . . not exactally coming from the most pure intentioned of places. I guess I'm just old fashioned like that. The best of anything is given freely, without debt or expectation of repayment for it.
I'm like that with my stones and crystals. I won't make anyone pay a cent for them. (Then again, and this is getting into a WHOLE different topic all together. To keep it short, 1, I can communicate with them. 2, getting to know the soul connected with that form, I can't, in clear conscience, make someone pay money for that. I feel too guilty about it. 3, I normally only give any stones or crystals away when they let me know where they want to be, or who they want to be with. They're just as 'alive' as any of us in a human body. Because of that, I just can't ask money for them. I just wish them and their new guardians well, and let them go. No strings attached.)

Quote:
Yes, lately I seem to be quite accurate. As I explained to one: Sometimes I just write what wants to be written instead of thinking about what I want to write.
Very sage way of saying it.

Quote:
All I truly can say is that the one time I was there they existed side by side as far as I understand. Maybe as the conversations progresses I might unlock a memory of visiting Lemuria during that age.
Hey, you never know what memories can end up bubbling up to the surface of your conscious mind when in the midst of 'just the right person' or 'just the right people'.

Blessings Bright and Many to ya, Neville! Thanks for adding into this thread!
Quote:
It is supposed , by a few that , by meditating with a Lemurian seed Crystal , paying particular attention to the striations along the side (a laser etched bar code full of information) A download takes place from the crystal ,and the knowledge encoded in that particular crystal is transferred directly to you subconsciously. Or so it is supposed , by a few.
Oh you totally can do that. Heck, if you're good enough at it, you can just look at a picture of a Lemurian crystal, connect with, and meditate with it (if it'll allow you to do so).
I guess I'm just sorta being hugely avoiding about using any of the Lemurian crystals in my care. Looonnnggg story short (and leaving out a LOT of explainations as to why), I'm trying desperately hard to stay grounded and as "unspiritual" as possible, which includes, not mussing about with any of my crystals. (That, and normally when I start handling any of the Lemurian crystals, it's less 'meditation for answers' and more 'chatting with the soul connected WITH the crystal'. So I end up not exactally getting any answers I've got questions for.)
And yet, this particular little topic keeps gnawing away at my curiousity. Still don't know why, but it IS frustrating. (heh I'm just the sort of person who likes to know the "why" behind things. *^_^*)

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 03:20 PM.
Old 12-01-2013, 03:47 PM
Ascender
I'm just reading for the majority of the thread,really nice to see so much shared information :)
Dawn,thanks for the mention of the ocean full of life,it was an amazing energy to just look at it.
I also had some Toth related coincidences a few months ago in fact,funny you mention him :)

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 12-01-2013, 08:15 PM
Dawn

Quote:
really nice to see so much shared information :)
Thanks Vicky, though, heh, to be honest, what little I am sharing, I'm sorta keeping short and simple. (Cause I know if I just let loose, I can go on one heck of a ramble trip.)

~*perks up my eyebrow at your mention of Thoth-related "coincidences"*~ If you'd like to share, I know I, for one, wouldn't be against it. But if you don't want to, that's okay. ^_^

I've been thinking about it since yesterday. I'm rather cruddy with drawing backgrounds and buildings, but I want to (at least try) so I can share them here. Who knows? Maybe even end up finding the answer to my own question in the first post. ~*clueless shrug*~
Would any of you mind if I did that?

And along that line, I did a little bit of hunting around online (so few resources for proper pictures).
This one was posted under "Lemuria by Molicious". Really feels right on, though not entirely exact. Not sure why.

This one really just sorta 'feels' right.
Old 12-01-2013, 09:23 PM
Quagmire

With the pictures especially the first I thought Avalon. But from the descriptions in this thread of Lemuria seem to resemble very well the images that have slowly been building since I entered this thread.

I understand the thing about having more lives going on at once and when a life is over it is like the consciousness just shifts from one existence. After I died in my last life (or what I perceive as the last) I remember my consciousness traveling through a worm whole back home to a light body of mine. I perceived the place I went to as Breidablik the Asgardian house of Baldr. The setting definately looked like something from Asgard. In the start I thought of it as Valhalla...

From participating in the thread called Simulation like in the movie Matrix I have started to get the image of me lying in some kind of hyper-sleep chamber of sorts while these beings takes care of me. It might not be so far from one of those they use in Avatar to enter the Avatar.

I think it is cool you can talk to the crystals. Would you describe crystals as being sentient beings? (know it is slightly of target). I have had a dream where I talked with the energy flow known as Kharma It was quite amazing. She was very sweet and not vengeful at all. She was a very helpful being. She kind of suggested that the general version of Karma used today is something we inflict on ourselves through law of attraction and really has nothing to do with her.
Old 13-01-2013, 12:11 AM
Dawn

Will repost this shortly.

Last edited by Dawn : 13-01-2013 at 02:01 AM.
Old 13-01-2013, 08:02 AM
Ascender
Quote:
With the pictures especially the first I thought Avalon.
I thought the same ahah

well,for toth,I could explain but its not really related to Lemuria,but after theses coincidences,I found more informations on Lemuria :)

When I was in Lemuria (the one i remember) I was with a tribe who lived in the forest sort of,kind of ''native people'' tribe,I already had two persons that were in that tribe at that time that visit me as a spirits :)

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 13-01-2013, 10:27 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicky3619
I thought the same ahah

Scary two minds becoming one It is strange I have had Calliope on the edge of my thoughts all day. She does not usually stay this present for that long Right now we are listening to stories from Kharma and now thinking back I knew there was a reason for me to mention her when I could have named so many other experiences.

She talks about having been part of the crystalline balance of Lemuria. Not sure I understand it in a way I can explain. Something about being a primordial crystalline force in the creation grid of Lemuria she comes to me as a native child of Lemuria.

Though she started by showing images of a life she had on Lemuria in the forest living of what the earth served her. Being in tune with the energies of the planet. I see this beautiful forest - it is very large and colorful (though nothing fancy), a lake and a river that runs through the forest and a sacred cave where she and her kin made images on its wall and prayed to the moon goddess, their revered Mother.
Old 14-01-2013, 03:07 AM
Dawn

Vicky, what are both of your takes on Avalon, if you don't mind my asking, since you two seem to be on just about the same wavelength with this subject? Maybe just a different name for Lemuria? Maybe a very similar yet different place and people?

That's pretty wild and incredible having such a sharp memory of your consciousness returning back home.
The most I ever got to see was after I died in one life and the building I was in. Then after that, ready to start my next life in this dimension and walking through a glowing door to do it. (You can read the fuller version here if you're curious http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=17473 )
The thing is, at the time, early '00's, I had NO idea what that place was or what it meant aside from that being the place 'between lives" as I called it (before I really started understanding what it was and realizing it was, simply dubbed, 'back home').

Considering what little bit I'm starting to understand how all of this works, as well as taking into account how 'linear time' doesn't exactally exist there (DEFINATELY not like how it does here), as well as what I've heard from a couple others talking around the SF forums about how our soul can exist in multiple forms, in multiple times, I wouldn't doubt it at all from what you've said, about it being sorta like an Avatar / Matrix-ish sort of passage.
The more I think about it, the more I learn about it, the more it starts falling into place, like pieces of a puzzle. From what I've remembered on my own, coupled with what I've read others talking about.

Quote:
I think it is cool you can talk to the crystals. Would you describe crystals as being sentient beings?
Well, that's the thing. It's not the crystal, the this dimension physical thing I communicate with. It's... sorta like a metaphorical doorway. I totally bypass that 'doorway' and can see, can talk with, can feel the soul, the person (whatever way you want to look at it) that is connected with that crystalline form. Think of it like this. Say you met up with someone one day when you were out shopping for groceries. However, instead of them trying to talk or interact with the 'you' here, now, the 'you' that's sitting at your computer's keyboard, that person was able to communicate directly with your (not sure what to call it now) higher self / your soul / your consciousness / your 'true you'. That's what it's like.
So, it's not like the crystal itself has the 'living' properties the same as a dog or a human or even a tree. Though, I suppose, since it is a creation of nature, it does grow and have an energy all its own (though, technically, doesn't everything that exists have an energy of its own?) it could be seen as 'alive'. Though 'sentient' is a whole different ball of wax.
Different people will offer up oodles and kabootles of different views on this one. As for me, I only know what I know from my own experiences. It's never been the stone or crystal that's communicated with me. It's been the soul that chose to connect to that physical form that's all alive and sentient and communicated with me. (However, it took me a couple years before I had that big 'duh!' moment and really came to realize this fact. It wasn't the stone or crystal that I was communicating with.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicky3619
,but after theses coincidences,I found more informations on Lemuria :)
~*perks up an intrigued eyebrow*~ Kinda seems less like 'coincidences' and a bit more like gentle guiding. But that's my 2 cent's worth of an opinion for you. ^_^ Who knows? Maybe all of this is connected for you in a bigger way.

Quote:
When I was in Lemuria (the one i remember) I was with a tribe who lived in the forest sort of, kind of ''native people'' tribe
I vaguely remember that tribe. Not that I knew any of them personally, but back when I was talking with my last Lemurian life's husband in this life, among the stuff we talked about, I brought up a memory of getting chased through a bit of the forest just outside one of the cities. I told him that I remember being chased, but didn't remember by who or why.
It took him a minute before he recalled the incident. We'd unintentionally tresspassed into some private territory (well, I don't think 'private' was correct. Maybe a bit more like 'sacred'? ...still doesn't seem like the proper word to use) and that unintentionally ticked off the people closeby. Sorta like the equavalent of walking in right in the middle of a Sunday morning sermon in church and not realizing what was going on.
I hid behind him when we came to a stop and he did his best to talk down the situation. He was one of the guards who stood watch outside the city walls so he had a pretty good understanding of the forests and what they held. Including the people, even if they weren't exactally the most social with the people who lived within the walls of the city. (Not saying they were mean or anything. Not at all. Just... kinda private. At least, from what little information I remember about them from that memory.)

Quote:
She talks about having been part of the crystalline balance of Lemuria. Not sure I understand it in a way I can explain. Something about being a primordial crystalline force in the creation grid of Lemuria she comes to me as a native child of Lemuria.

Though she started by showing images of a life she had on Lemuria in the forest living of what the earth served her. Being in tune with the energies of the planet. I see this beautiful forest - it is very large and colorful (though nothing fancy), a lake and a river that runs through the forest and a sacred cave where she and her kin made images on its wall and prayed to the moon goddess, their revered Mother.

Wow...!

And now, three of my clearest memories scribbled out. Mind you, I'm horrid at drawing buildings and landscapes and such, so I apologize for that.
Top picture is the one I see so clearly when I think of that first Lemurian life I remembered. The house, the street I lived on. It's a poor representation of it, but I tried.
Oh, and the triangle thingees to the side of the sidewalks? Single pointed crystals that were used as the equavalent of what streetlamps are for us today.

Bottom left is, well, that one's explained.
Bottom right is the memory I was talking about, the evacuation. I don't know if it was in another Lemurian life that I was there and in that evacuation line, or if my consciousness was simply hanging about, watching what was taking place. But I do recall that line. The circular metal / stone ring that's a stargate / portal / thingee. The street and buildings behind it, and, up in the air, the ships taking off.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 03:21 PM.
Old 14-01-2013, 04:06 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn
Vicky, what are both of your takes on Avalon, if you don't mind my asking, since you two seem to be on just about the same wavelength with this subject? Maybe just a different name for Lemuria? Maybe a very similar yet different place and people?

That's pretty wild and incredible having such a sharp memory of your consciousness returning back home.

Wow...!

Mind you, I'm horrid at drawing buildings and landscapes and such, so I apologize for that.

Calliope wonders and ask what it is you are apologizing for. Expressing oneself creatively is never something to apologize for as it simply blocks the energy from blossoming to its fullest extend. Wish you could see the images she shows with that last sentence it just made me chuckle. Hehe she is so fun, it has been an absolute joy having her around all day

Thanks for the info on crystals I am starting to explore thoughts of faeries and so having physical root centers in this world they can kind of "astral project" from or kind of use as portals/transformers. Like when you see an orb it might be the spirit of a flower (or one connected to a or some flowers) out astral projecting in this world.

Avalon I see as part of the Earth sphere. I know Norse Mythology talks about Earth having nine worlds this being Midgard but it could be less or more depending on how one counts I guess. To me Avalon is a light world like the one I call home (Asgard); a world where one lives in a light body. I have the idea that it once was an actual physical island in an age where the worlds of Earth might have been more intertwined (thinking about it then maybe it still is kind of so). I kind of think of it like in Harry Potter where there is the expanded world of those who have magic and this for those who are muggles. The castle reminds me of something I might have lived in once. I get the idea of calling it the house of Annwn (which was the name of the Otherworld in Wales). I get the image of hollow roots under it and this here amazing cavern called the lair of life - some know it as a dwelling place for the dead. It is very abundant, lush and very much a magical place.

The remembrance slowly comes over time. Last February I still called home the divine with no better description for it. Now thinking about it with me growing up with the myth of Norse Mythology then calling it the divine was quite accurate. Between this here life and the last is the time I have most distinct memory of from my death, the return home, some of the in between and returning. The rest is just bits and pieces I am not sure where to place. I know that until this summer (maybe early September) I was still connected to several lives in the light worlds - one of them being in Annwn.

I get the idea that even in its expression Lemuria (when talking about the planet) was humble.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 03:21 PM.