Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 17-05-2012, 08:04 PM
Humm

Agree with Grasshopper. When I have had heart chakra meditations that is the color I see.
Old 17-05-2012, 08:08 PM
The Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr4ssh0pp3r
The visions differ. They are difficult to explain, but your daydreaming isn't meaningless ---- know this.

I would describe them in more detail and will try later. At this moment, I am particularly drained.

Do you feel a force cross your tongue ever? Like a snake's tongue?

Can't say that I have experienced that force your describing.

These energies are so common now that I seem to think something's a miss when they don't appear. But now I'm like what's next and am excited to see what happens on the next stage or whatever it is we go through.

I have no experience or knowledge about fairies. All I know is when I call upon specific Archangels these colors appear. Purple for Micheal, Green for Rapheal, Orangy Red for Gabriel and Yellow for Uriel. Rapheal literally goes into my crown and moves healing energy from top down when I surrender to Him and the process.

I think Gabriel is doing lots too but I just don't know what.

Please do post your experiences of visions!!!
Old 17-05-2012, 08:09 PM
Gr4ssh0pp3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humm
Agree with Grasshopper. When I have had heart chakra meditations that is the color I see.

(10 char min.)
Old 17-05-2012, 08:58 PM
Gr4ssh0pp3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Scientist
Can't say that I have experienced that force your describing.

These energies are so common now that I seem to think something's a miss when they don't appear. But now I'm like what's next and am excited to see what happens on the next stage or whatever it is we go through.

I have no experience or knowledge about fairies. All I know is when I call upon specific Archangels these colors appear. Purple for Micheal, Green for Rapheal, Orangy Red for Gabriel and Yellow for Uriel. Rapheal literally goes into my crown and moves healing energy from top down when I surrender to Him and the process.

I think Gabriel is doing lots too but I just don't know what.

Please do post your experiences of visions!!!

I will share them with you when I can find the words!

Old 18-05-2012, 01:08 PM
Gr4ssh0pp3r

I've been thinking about your question. Let's just say they are clear visions composed of a "spiritual material."

If they weren't of such a sacred nature, I would discuss them more freely. Now just isn't a good time.
Old 18-05-2012, 04:05 PM
The Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr4ssh0pp3r
I've been thinking about your question. Let's just say they are clear visions composed of a "spiritual material."

If they weren't of such a sacred nature, I would discuss them more freely. Now just isn't a good time.

Understood. When and if it comes it will come of its own accord. My impatience is a lesson and needs to be surrendered.

Thank you for your replies and love and blessings.
Old 18-05-2012, 07:37 PM
Gr4ssh0pp3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Scientist
Understood. When and if it comes it will come of its own accord. My impatience is a lesson and needs to be surrendered.

Thank you for your replies and love and blessings.

I want to reassure that spiritual visions have an ethereal nature on the earth, but I do not think it wise to share the actual visions themselves. Thanks for your patience. Part of the reason I am not in a rush is because I realize that your personal destiny is already a very good forgone conclusion. This is very hard for living beings on the material plane to accept because they are so accustomed to losing that they do not realize that they have already won.