Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-05-2012, 11:27 AM
wildflower57

Spirit guides visiting me in my sleep?

Last night right before I was about to fall asleep I saw two faces that I can remember. There was a woman from africa with piercings and some type of cloth on her head. She was saying something like "My child listen to me, I will be here when you need..." And then she named some things I can't remember.
The next face was a Native American man and his eyes were what I saw first.
They were very bright and intense looking!
Then his silhouette was dark, I could barely see him.
I think he put me to sleep. I was having a hard time fall asleep.

This was the first time. I always have very fast images running through my head right before I fall asleep but none of which that have ever agknowledged me, until last night.

Any thoughts? :)
Old 15-05-2012, 11:46 AM
Administrator
Hey Wildflower,

Spirit find it easier to communicate when you are more relaxed, thats why many people see theit guides or loved ones in dreams.
if you heard this african woman speaking to you ask her something, and see what reply you get,

Namaste
Old 15-05-2012, 04:08 PM
Knower

Urgh the "bits you just can't remember." Yeah me too lol. I have often read about keeping a notepad and pen by your bed just in case you wake up and can make notes. Sat here wondering why I dont
Old 15-05-2012, 06:12 PM
kittenob

I have a pad if i wake up in the night from a dream i try and write it down so can look back in the morning... have had a few messages from my nan who has passed and grandad too and wrote down and then looked up done the same with when meditating to contact guide..x
Old 15-05-2012, 08:34 PM
wildflower57

I've heard that you should keep a notebook by your bed. Numerious times.
Yet I don't because I just figure that if I remember at one point, I'll remember by
the time I get to a piece of paper. Wrong.

Starting tonight! There will be a note pad by my bed lol
Old 15-05-2012, 08:59 PM
Master
wildflower... When we are half asleep we're in what I think of as the 'between zone'... not involved with the outer world yet still conscious. It's the same place we are in light meditation. This realm is where our guides have best access to us, at least in the beginning.

If you go right away to writing notes you'll probably lose the connection. On the other hand, you can learn to stay connected in this inner space even while awake so they may communicate with you just about any time.

Meditation practice is the way.

Xan

Old 15-05-2012, 10:32 PM
Gr4ssh0pp3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Meditation practice is the way.

Meditation is a way.
Old 15-05-2012, 11:52 PM
Ascender
Oh yes, I can relate to this very very well. I would have things happen and me not keep a pad of papper and a pen. lol And yes, meditation IS a way to connect to your guides/angels, but there is other ways to. I dont medatate much becouse I could never get in that state of mind, but taking naps changed every thing! Naps FTW!
Old 17-05-2012, 02:15 AM
Master
Yes, there are many ways to connect with spirit guides. For developing inner awareness, meditation is the way.

Xan

Old 17-05-2012, 06:41 AM
kittenob

Just to add to my previous post I dont write during the connection... but either after i wake up if in the middle of the night what i can remember of the dream so can look back in the morning or after my connection is finished but still fresh in the mind so can look back later x