Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 25-04-2012, 08:09 AM
episkopos

Angels are Real

It is easy to believe in the presence of angels as a child but when you grow up and you have not had a particular personal encounters you begin to doubt of refute their existence in our lives. But hey, hold on just a bit and you'll meet an angel right by your side. Its even more comforting when you read the Bible. Angels are mentioned more than 90 times.They appear to anybody and everybody even those who did not believe initially (like Zecharaiah in the temple), the elderly (Abraham) and the young (a teenager - Mary).

Forget not to show love unto strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. Hebrews 13:2

Be nice to someone today and you may be hosting an angel.
Old 25-04-2012, 03:47 PM
Ascender
I agree with you 100%. My mom has told me she thinks she had hosted a angel a few times at her work. You can meet an angel and wouldnt even know it.

You dont need to belong to any religion to get help from an angel. They are always here for us, to help us and lission to us. People who dont believe in angels normaly eather never had an experance like they have heard from others or they are expecting to much. Every one, rather you know it or not, had at least one experance with an angel. They work many ways, some times so well you dont even notice it. When you pray, even if its just in your mind or out loud, and it comes true, most lkliy an angel had heard you and helped you.

People need to be a little bit more open minded when it comes to angels helping us out. Alot of times, they dont showup in a brelant light wings and all, alot of times, espesholy thoughs not on a spiritual path, would work behind the seen. Or even will come to your work, dressed like a every day person, just to put a smile on your face. They are extornary beings. No matter where you are, day or night, if you need help eather wth a bill for rent or find a job, pray to an angel and who knows? You may wake up one day with what you have asked for. If its for your own good and only your own good, then they will try and make it happen. A mirical, a blessing from an angel truly is amazing.

And dont forget to thank them. I also love to give somthing in return for thier help. Posably a light candel, some incents or a cookie. Thats just me though.

Bless Be<3
Old 22-05-2012, 04:35 AM
episkopos

Thank you Zoclora. We are privileged to have such beings around us all the time.
Old 22-05-2012, 02:15 PM
Ascender
Thanks for this threads,its really good,Angels are reals :)

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 22-05-2012, 02:20 PM
CathyO

Alot of those who are not open to angelic presence in our lives tend to expect the angels to all come with huge wings and blinding light. Or to look like they are depicted in artwork.
Angels come in many forms and help us in so many ways.
Old 22-05-2012, 08:58 PM
Ariel_Angel

A real nice thread, I agree fully.
When I was younger round the age of 11 I was walking on the street desperately looking for my cat. There was an old lady that use to take everyone's cat in the house so I was angry cause I was very sure he would be there. But I kept looking, it was raining outside and pretty cold weather. At once I heard a voice behind me friendly asking me what was wrong, what I lost. So I answered her with tears that I lost my cat etc. She told me to not worry that he would turn up and she calmed me just by her voice. I nicely thanked her and told her I would go back home so when I turned around to go back home she was gone. It was so fast and I was so surprised I went home running. My parents asked me if she didn't went somewhere but she couldn't it was on an open road. So nowhere to hide =P

Anyway that was my experience. ^.^
Old 23-05-2012, 11:12 PM
Pathfinder

I believe I may have had an experience with an angel when I was a teenager. When I was in the ninth grade there was a group of girls who were very mean to me and who had been my "friends" (I use that term loosely here) all throughout elementary school. Since starting high school they'd gotten particularly nasty toward me and one day, when they'd stopped taking the bus with me, there was an elderly woman who suddenly started taking my bus at the same time every day. She was always extremely nice to me and enjoyed talking to me about her life and would always tell me to have a good day at school. Then, when I'd started hanging out with a new group of girls and had gotten away from the mean crowd I'd been hanging around, she suddenly stopped taking my bus and I haven't seen her since.

That was 11 years ago and her appearance and voice feel as fresh in my memory as they were after the first day I'd stopped seeing her at the bus stop.

I like to believe she was an angel who came at that particular time to help me get though a very difficult time and when she was no longer needed she stopped coming around.

Even if she wasn't an actual angel...she was an angel to me. :)
Old 24-05-2012, 05:16 AM
morning_star222

I believe in Angels. An Angel appeared to me when I was giving myself Reiki one day. It was beautiful :)
Old 24-05-2012, 05:21 AM
Master
Angel means messenger, anyone who gives you an inspiring message could be your Angel, the wings represent speed, the speed of the message from their inner Consciousness.
Old 24-05-2012, 05:41 AM
Sybilline

I agree! And I think that's the reason people don't believe them, because they expect winged bright people. I believe in angels in any form. In fact the bible describes the Cherubim as:

Ezekiel 10 As for the likeness of their faces, each had a human face. The four had the face of a lion on the right side, the four had the face of an ox on the left side, and the four had the face of an eagle.

and Seraphim as:

Isaiah Ch 6 V 2 Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.

Not that they probably look like that, just saying they come in many forms :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CathyO
Alot of those who are not open to angelic presence in our lives tend to expect the angels to all come with huge wings and blinding light. Or to look like they are depicted in artwork.
Angels come in many forms and help us in so many ways.