Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Old 26-02-2016, 10:58 PM
Knower
Night on The Galactic Railroad / Life of Budori Guskou

These are two fascinating spiritually themed animated films I discovered recently and wanted to share with you.

The characters are mostly cats in both films, and the director said the reason was that since the subject matter was somewhat dark and depressing, he wanted to use cats to make it more accessible. Well, worked for me. ;)

But anyway both films are based on the poetry of 20th century Japanese buddhist poet Kenji Miyazawa. They deal heavily with "the world beyond"... the afterlife, dreams, NDE's or OBE's..

I'm not allowed to post links yet I guess but if you're interested in my more detailed review of them, search the following on YouTube:

night on the galactic railroad soulsinmotion

If this breaks any rule, please tell me and I'll edit it out.
Old 06-03-2016, 01:58 AM
Knower
Here is the direct link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRmLqcillEg
Old 06-03-2016, 08:48 PM
Suspended

I've seen about half of Night of the Galactic Railroad, up to the part where they board the train, but I was unable to finish it. I've already read the ending and know how the movie ends.

I didn't know about the sequel movie, Life of Gusko Budori - The animation looks very beutiful and will have to keep this on my "to watch" list.

I think it's a very beautiful animation/anime both in aesthetics and the message it teaches.