Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 05-03-2014, 07:44 PM
Master

Things that make you just wonder, what if?

I've always had a bit of an odd accent and I feel I have to stifle it, to not be odd where I live. Now my daughter who is 3 has an odd accent. I am skeptical and I wonder if it's just some odd genetic trait that shapes preferred ways of pronouncing things. She sounds very distinctly different from anyone who she is around.. Like a British accent, maybe. Yes she's only three, and it's something most would shrug off, but sometimes I still wonder..

Any other stories of funny things that make you just wonder, and scratch your head and think "that's odd" and wonder if it's a past life influenced thing?
Old 05-03-2014, 08:19 PM
Experiencer
Many children - from toddlers up to the age of 7 - show that they come with a whole lot of innate information and understanding as opposed to being a blank slate. I think previous lives and even their spiritual life before incarnating has a lot to do with this. So it does make one wonder every time a child shows something that is completely their own.

So I do think it's possible for it to be something from a past life, but we'd have to really rule out every possibility of her having heard this accent somewhere before in this present life.
Old 06-03-2014, 02:30 PM
Master

Yeah, I guess I'd have to consider that too. Maybe a tv show she's seen. Well, I always view such things with skepticism but then I like to just take note. If more evidence surfaces, then there will be this to remember one day. I just like to notice these little coincidences because so many odd coincidences are there when I really start to look, sometimes. Funnily, a few dreams I had before I gave birth to her, added to her birth date and her taste in music point to a possible connection to the Middle East and Pakistan, and Sikhism. I have always loved the Central Asian and Middle Eastern influenced design myself.

It is fun to wonder but then it might be a coincidence because when I look I can find about 5 or 10 different cultures that I feel particularly drawn to in certain ways or had dreams or such about and then I can find coincidences to make me wonder, but it gets to be a bit much.. If it was like, 1 or 2 cultures, it would seem more believable.

Past life regression or something might be fun though, just to see.