Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 28-02-2014, 01:52 PM
Koishii

How do I begin finding my past lives?

Hi I'm new to the forums and I was hoping to try to find out to begin learning about my past lives. It's always been something I've been very curious about and I realize I may or may not like what I find but I'd still like to begin finding them.

Thus far my belief system has been Native American but I'm feeling drawn to the more Mystical and Pagan side of things. My husband is Celtic so perhaps that is where this coming from.

Any advice or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Felisha
Old 28-02-2014, 02:25 PM
Master

Welcome to the forum . There a number of methods to find your past lives . The most popular right now is guided self hypnosis , some of the other methods use a mirror , candle flame , and boll of water . They can be found written in books and on web sites . On guided self hypnosis , you can also find methods in books and on web sites . There a bunch of past life hypnosis videos posted on you tube , you can down load mp3s off web sites and buy tapes and cds in new age book stores and off amazon , ect.

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...y pnosis&sm=1
Old 28-02-2014, 02:30 PM
Koishii

Awesome, Thanks Desert Rat. I'll check out those avenues. Much appreciated.
Old 28-02-2014, 02:43 PM
Kreationist

I thank you Desert Rat as well, ill have to try this.
Old 28-02-2014, 03:00 PM
Master

On the many different methods , what works for one might not work some one else . You try a bunch and use what works for you . If you find a past life with a lot of pain in it you want to fully let that pain go . Its a good idea to have some there with you when doing past life regression in case a problem does occur .
Old 07-03-2014, 03:31 PM
Seeker

Sometimes past lives come in dreams.
Old 07-03-2014, 09:21 PM
Saragh

Agreed with Nerys, and this is true for me. Pay attention to your dreams, and write them down, I'd say.
Old 09-03-2014, 12:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Wink Begin finding your past lives

Koishii,

You are in for a wonderful journey, for when you begin to find out who you were before, who you have become in your present life will begin to make more sense as you come to understand who you are in your present life a little more a little at a time. I speak here from personal experience and I hope this will evolve for you as it did for me.

I would suggest you start with guided hypnosis with a person who has experience with past life regression. This can be a bit costly and is only needed to get you started. After that, you can experiment with self hypnosis. There are cds on the internet for self hypnosis using guided imagery, books that have scripts to record your own as well as sites you can go to where you can download past life regression scripts. You can have someone you know record the script for you if you don't feel comfortable hearing your own voice to regress you.

I recommend listening with headphones once you have your tape or CD made and have someone in the room with you the first time you do this. Remember this is a journey where you will find bits and pieces of your past lives a bit at a time.

I have experience in hypnosis and would be glad to be of help if I can.

I wish you pleasant journeys
Old 10-03-2014, 04:22 PM
Koishii

Thanks for all the advice guys. I think I'll save up some money to see about getting someone to help with first couple of times with the past life regression. In the meantime I will start recording my dreams and see if that leads anywhere. Once again thanks.
Old 11-03-2014, 01:25 PM
Master

I would like to point out that all the you tube videos are free . You can buy guided self hypnosis cds/dvds at new age book stores . Years ago they were like $15-25 also you can find them on amazon/ebay , ect. You can down load mp3 from web sites and off torrent sites , I can post thoes links if asked in p.m.