Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 18-09-2017, 02:13 AM
Knower

Tarot Question

Hi all,
So I have been coming out of a five-year funk .
And I can say things are 10% better now this year . 😊
And I've been talking to guys here and there no one has been permanent or sticking around .. but that's OK because something is not right usually .

But AnyWho I asked the cards if I will meet a guy who will stay in my life by the end of the year , I figured I should give it a timeline will see . I don't really ask too many Tarot questions so the Tarot cards wouldn't be upset with me because I put a timeline in . I used the Rider deck. Nothing came out reversed .

1. 8 of Swords- I was going to pick one card and I got this one and I was like OK maybe I should get two more . That maybe my current see you . I do feel that in the past couple years the situation of my life became so that I turned into the 8 of swords. But slowly very slowly things may have gotten better ....

2. 9 of Cups- there something hidden in someone's hiding something.

3. Ace of pents- well that's a good sign something positive something for filling a "yes".

If anybody is so kind to share their two cents with me.
Old 18-09-2017, 02:23 AM
Master

Hi roses

it's great you used more than one card. However, the 8 of swords is no stranger to me. This is where we really do trap ourselves with our own thinking. We cant see a way out of our own mess we have mentally created. It's like saying 'I cant move, i cant see any way out' in your mind. so you literally go nowhere. We are our own enemy in this card. this is self doing.
even if we try to project it and pin it on someone else. thats the blindfold not seeing its come from her own mind.

The 9 of cups is actually a wish card. yet more a wish that serves and satisfys you. YOU feel content here. right now. You're happy with how things are, you're wish has come true, coming out of that 8 of swords five year funk. now things are looking clearer, see how happy he sits with his arms folded and that goofy smile? lol yeahhh boyyyy! things aint so bad now.

Ace of pents - well yes, a new beginning is near, very near. new posibilities of physical earth gifts, which of course can also come in the form of a physical human being. Its early days, an ace is only the start, it doesnt say its the end, it's the beginning of something new, where that leads...other cards will need to come out to see its possiblity, for now, you've planted the seed and are ready to see it sprout. The potential for a successful relationship is possible in your future. You'd still need to tend to your relationship garden with them to make it long lasting and workable.

oh as for him hiding something, maybe he's got A-class whisky under that table , behind the cloth ;)
Old 18-09-2017, 04:54 AM
Knower

Haha Inika, not only was reading your thoughts enlighting me but also amusing . It made me feel a little better about the future �� Thank you
Old 24-09-2017, 04:14 PM
Seeker
I feel that the cards are telling you that after a period of isolation/self improvement; you've come to a place where a significant romance may enter. So, I'd say longer term �� is a'comin!!����
Old 24-09-2017, 04:17 PM
Newbie ;)

Yes it will happen

The wish card showed up (with the 8 swords coming out first it shows it wont happen immediately)

The Ace Coins is a new start and i read the timing on that as the Winter month, so you may have a new man for Christmas :)
Old 24-09-2017, 07:20 PM
Knower

Interesting ! Thanks Fusion8.
Old 24-09-2017, 07:21 PM
Knower

Psychictiff .. thank you