Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 04-09-2017, 09:55 PM
Pathfinder
Welcome!

The reason I joined this forum was to 'meet' people like yourself with similar experiences to me, and it's so comforting to know I'm not the only one! I can relate to the confusion.

On one hand it feels like I can connect with people in a way others don't, but also on the flip side feel rather like a fish out of water and don't feel connected to the world around me at all!
Old 05-09-2017, 03:04 AM
Administrator
Hi and Welcome To Spiritual Forums

Namaste
Old 05-09-2017, 12:29 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivandrade10
Hi Ordnael,

My experience has led me to understand that when there is real spiritual growth, there is a growth in the connection with people. Feeling of separation may be an indicator that we need to change what we are doing, because it might not be working.

There are many indicators of growth, as there are clear ones regarding being stuck. In the first cases we feel more at peace, joyful and energetic. In the second case feelings of ressentments, negative emotions and depression, and many variations is what we feel.

In particular loneliness I see it as the strenghtening of the walls of this limited identity we call ourselves. As these walls are dissolved, feeling of connectedness becomes ever expanding. You don't even need to speak to people to feel that they are a part of you.

Hi, ivandrade10. Guess it depends on your zodiac sign. hehe

My priority now is my connection with the Divine, so I'm gladly severing more and more my ties with the mundane. In the past I have been a social guy and it was fun, but it simply doesn't serve me anymore.

When one is fully prepared, loneliness can be to the soul a trial similar to the itch that creates the necessary condition for an oyster to produce it's pearl.

Feelings of resentment and frustration are demons that people must overcome, and they will manifest when one is going through difficulties. If we are not subjected to certain hardships we will never know how good we truly are.

I still enjoy communicating with those who are spiritual, and that's why I joined the forum.
Old 12-09-2017, 07:04 PM
Knower
Welcome ivan